PDA

View Full Version : season passed a joke

Xb1MasterNoctis
04-01-2017, 07:44 PM
Are you kidding me you want $70 AUD for a season pass that give you well nothing for $70 i want a free game with it.

On day this game came out it was $60 AUD steel case edition, but you want $70 for a season pass give us new hero some DLC give us new maps and game modes that should be free. Season pass $70 here dlc for free with 6 items that you will never use, and a game that hardly works. You're right i don't have to buy it but come on it's such a joke paying for maybe 2 DLC we won't see in till 3 months down the track then another DLC 5 months later we will still be getting error every 2 games.

Tobias96716
04-01-2017, 11:28 PM
Here is the good part....if you don't want it...DON'T GET IT! Damn... all these ubisoft bashing post just makes yall sound like a bunch of self entitled spoiled brats.

Xb1MasterNoctis
04-02-2017, 10:54 AM
Here is the good part....if you don't want it...DON'T GET IT! Damn... all these ubisoft bashing post just makes yall sound like a bunch of self entitled spoiled brats.

Read my post again you can clearly see i said i don't have to get it. Also $70 is a whole new game lol spoiled please i wish mate.

Xedius2142
04-02-2017, 11:23 AM
I was watching twitch yesterday and I saw in the chat a lot of people talking about buying steel and season pass.As long as there will be "special" people like this,the DLC/season pass will continue to exist.