PDA

View Full Version : The Path That For Honor Should Take (New Factions)

EctordelHuerto
04-01-2017, 01:54 PM
First of all, sorry about my english. :) Said this, here i go:

Knowing the new characters we going to have in the Knights faction. I have to say i am not agree with that mixture of diferent age warrior in the same faction. Beacuse i think this is counterproductive thinking on the lore of the game. So, what i propose is, introduce new age factions. For example, if they want to introduce a gladiator, and a Legionary, it is ok. But you should do in the same Factions. A Rome faction. And the same you can do with some warriors in the future. Arabs Warriors. In the way of respect the lore of each factions.

And for last, i have to say love this game because it is look like the documentary tv serie called "Deadliest Warrior". Congratulations to all Ubisoft team about this creation!!

Sverrk
04-01-2017, 02:44 PM
They haven't confirmed that or anything, but i'm pretty sure both new heroes (and future ones also) are going to be in a "mercenary" faction since none of them actually fit in any of the three factions, but it would make sense for them to be mercenaries.

EctordelHuerto
04-01-2017, 06:26 PM
Well... An a mercenary faction it could be another nice idea. But imagine an a Chinese Faction, Or Arabian Faction, or Rome Faction. That could be great. Maybe for the next game. For Honor 2. xD

Specialkha
04-01-2017, 06:30 PM
Ninja clearly fits samurai faction.

And Knight are coming from some kind of roman empire or something.

pancakerz
04-01-2017, 07:56 PM
Ninja clearly fits samurai faction.

And Knight are coming from some kind of roman empire or something.

ninja and samurai were active enemies. Ninja were Japanese, but they were certainly not part of the samurai (with perhaps some exceptions).
For that reason, I think that the merc faction mentioned above would work perfectly. But it might mess up the faction war to have 4 different fights going on.

Specialkha
04-01-2017, 08:00 PM
Ninjas were spies, but they served a Lord as Samurais did. It is not because the Faction is named Samurais that everyone must respect Bushido.

Fuqbois
04-01-2017, 09:47 PM
Some can be mercenary, some can enter factions, there is no restriction at all, i think they will mantain a theme, but its a new fantasy world, ninjas could even join the Vikings if it was good for their survival. But as i said, if they join ninjas will probably go for Samurai, Romans to Knights, etc.

Remember for Honor isn't Earth, hundreds of years have passed, they can go wherever they want.

Varicose_Veins
04-01-2017, 10:10 PM
Romans is silly. Let's keep it Middle Ages civilizations so it's consistent. They can do a For Honor: Ancients expansion later on.

Here are three unique Middle Ages civilisations you could include in this game:

Moors
Saracens
Mongols