PDA

View Full Version : Unjust bans

Cerebus987
04-01-2017, 06:28 AM
Ubisoft Bans players, with no reason and explanation, effectively stealing money from innocent players

My brother was band for "cheating" which makes no sense, he has never ran third party software (except the software for his fancy pants Logitech keyboard and headset)
he tried to file an apeal through ubisofts ban team, and without gathering any additional information, they just said " oh our software cant possibly be wrong, your apeal has been denied"

CoyoteXStarrk
04-01-2017, 06:30 AM
Ubisoft Bans players, with no reason and explanation, effectively stealing money from innocent players

My brother was band for "cheating" which makes no sense, he has never ran third party software (except the software for his fancy pants Logitech keyboard and headset)
he tried to file an apeal through ubisofts ban team, and without gathering any additional information, they just said " oh our software cant possibly be wrong, your apeal has been denied"

If he was AFK farming or anything like that yes he WAS cheating.

And rightly banned.

Cerebus987
04-01-2017, 06:34 AM
We only ever played together ans we were both very active in playing, we and my other two brothers all four bought the game and thoroughly enjoyed playing together