PDA

View Full Version : Any word on the cost of the characters that will be added later?

Vahllin
04-01-2017, 12:32 AM
Pretty straightforward. I'm curious as to how much steel purchasing the new characters will be. In R6 I was caught off guard when the new operators dropped and a single operator cost as much to unlock as all the base operators combined. I expect they would be around 7000 steel per character but it would be nice to know how much I should be saving so I can use the remainder to start unlocking gear for the other dozen characters.

UbiJurassic
04-01-2017, 12:44 AM
No news to share on it yet. You can probably expect more regarding this closer to their release at the end of the season.

Vahllin
04-01-2017, 12:53 AM
That is disappointing to hear but I do thank you for the quickness of your response.

teksuo1
04-01-2017, 02:22 AM
season pass holders won't have to spend steal to unlock them right? :rolleyes:

*edit: steel -.-

UbiJurassic
04-01-2017, 02:30 AM
season pass holders won't have to spend steal to unlock them right? :rolleyes:

Seasons Pass owners will obtain the new heroes a week early and, to my knowledge, you will not need to unlock them with steel.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-01-2017, 02:42 AM
All I can say is if they jack up the prices of the new heroes like they did in R6 it will be the final nail in the coffin for me and this game.

I am not gonna grind and work my way up to 15k+ steel just to unlock a single character.

A character which btw unless you are gonna let us try for free in practice modes we will have NO idea if we even like them or not.

Oh and lets not forget that even after you spend a HUGE sum of steel you will STILL be required to spend even MORE steel to unlock anything for that character.

PumpkinK1ng
04-01-2017, 03:48 AM
All I can say is if they jack up the prices of the new heroes like they did in R6 it will be the final nail in the coffin for me and this game

I am not gonna grind and work my way up to 15k+ steel just to unlock a single character.

A character which btw unless you are gonna let us try for free in practice modes we will have NO idea if we even like them or not.

Oh and lets not forget that even after you spend a HUGE sum of steel you will STILL be required to spend even MORE steel to unlock anything for that character.
I thought you could try out characters without buying them? I can do it against AI, but haven't tried in PVP.

kanuzira
04-01-2017, 09:34 AM
All I can say is if they jack up the prices of the new heroes like they did in R6 it will be the final nail in the coffin for me and this game.

You can play them in pvp all day long. The only thing is that you cant customise him untill you bought him

A10keythings
04-01-2017, 12:00 PM
Unfortunately it's not so satisfactory, but still I would like to say thanks for giving the immediate response. If is can be made more suitable then it will be worth living life (https://www.10keythings.com/category/life/)

IesooMI
04-01-2017, 06:34 PM
If it's anything like siege then 25k steel or a $5 credit.

pancakerz
04-01-2017, 07:30 PM

This is why I've been hoarding all of my steel (except for recruiting heroes, and one emote) and loot crates since the game came out. I'm really interested in one of the potential new heroes and don't want to be caught flat footed by a high cost. Plus I want to be able to buy the sexy emotes and executions asap. Currently sitting on about 30k steel. Could be more but I don't like doing AI orders because AI are boring.

G0dzBlaze
04-01-2017, 08:13 PM

What do you expect tbh?? some poeple like me paid Real money to get them while you can have them just by playing the game and you can try every heroes without having to spend a single steel.

Im sorry to say that but on my side i really hope they will cost a **** ton of steel otherwise the season pass will be a f* waste of money.