PDA

View Full Version : Game Stability Solution

BearGryllsWTT
03-31-2017, 10:35 PM
The only way to avoid the error 0x000000006.... (dont remenber all numbers..) is just removing the leaving option, and put instead a surrender option just like mobas. And even if you are not in the game while the game finish you get a leaver penalty. This stupid error is ocurring due to leavers and rage quitters

massive02
03-31-2017, 10:59 PM
How do you deal with team matches when 1 surrenders and the rest doesn't?It's still rage quiting. The problem isn't given them a way out but giving incentive to finish a match

BearGryllsWTT
04-01-2017, 01:44 AM
How do you deal with team matches when 1 surrenders and the rest doesn't?It's still rage quiting. The problem isn't given them a way out but giving incentive to finish a match
Well obiusly the one who want surrender wont play, but already there are no rewards for people who dont do enough performance, or better tweak this aspect, rewards based on performance.
Man the current system is just crap, yesterday I got this error because a .... dude.... just said : "Oh crap ! I picked the wrong character" then he left and..... Error 0x000006 backing to main menu......

massive02
04-01-2017, 02:16 AM
What I'm getting at is, removing and surrendering are essentially the same thing, when a player leaves the game has to resyncing everyone which increases the error for everyone which is the root cause of the entire thing. As mentioned, getting people not to leave will have less resyncing and disconnects