PDA

View Full Version : Funny cry man

Derkwow-cz
03-31-2017, 09:23 PM
Today i play dominions and my strategy is guard zones and kill incoming bots, often i was first with score 400-600 (sometimes 200-300 and second/third) points and one player write than report me and cry, i write him: why, i guard zones. He answer: non stop

Guard zone is not forbidden no?? Ubi if you get report, ignore it :-). It was funny.

Gray360UK
03-31-2017, 09:29 PM
There's always one idiot. In fact you're lucky if there's only one. Ignore him. I had the same in Ttitanfall 2 once, where you boost a zone if you stay in it. I got a rude message to say I was afk and the rest of the team were having to carry me. At the end of the match I had twice his score, twice his kills and half his deaths :p

UbiJurassic
04-01-2017, 12:14 AM
Today i play dominions and my strategy is guard zones and kill incoming bots, often i was first with score 400-600 (sometimes 200-300 and second/third) points and one player write than report me and cry, i write him: why, i guard zones. He answer: non stop

Guard zone is not forbidden no?? Ubi if you get report, ignore it :-). It was funny.

Noted. ;)

Signed,

A Fellow Zone Defender

CandleInTheDark
04-01-2017, 12:18 AM
Yeah I have had the same issue a few times,and have been top of the scoreboard as a result.