PDA

View Full Version : Taking a break.

XeroTheBigBoss
03-31-2017, 09:17 PM
I really enjoy For Honor but I feel like it's just taking too long to balance out and fix issues. After watching warriors den they made no mention of the Zone Attack flicker bug. I feel like they're taking their sweet time and honestly the body language just didn't look like they really cared too much other than the guy wielding the small ax thing like LETS GO TO THE BATTLEFIELD! I honestly felt like maybe he's paid to be that fake and doesn't even touch the game.

As a Orochi main I am just tired of having to work extremely hard and it still nearly being impossible to open some players up as I only really have 2 attacks (Top light doubletap and Zone attack) Yes I do step in storm rush cancel as well. I just don't feel like there's enough tools to be relevant. I have still had success no I'm not getting beat up in games I play. Obviously there's no way I can be the best player in the world or even close to it and that's not entirely the Orochi's fault it's mine as well as I'm not the best the end. I do feel like it's taking waaaay too long to balance the game though.

The developers said they plan to be working with balancing the game all throughout the year. Let's be real this game is pretty much on it's death bed a month and a half in. They're crazy if they think this game will be around for even half a year. Well enough of my ranting I'm going on break! Perhaps if somehow Ubi gets there **** together i'll come back but honestly I doubt it but there's still a small ounce of hope I suppose.

https://fhtracker.com/profile/psn/Xero-TheBig-Boss Just for curious parties.

Herbstlicht
03-31-2017, 09:42 PM
Uhm, wow, you seem to be an incredibly good player. And you have sunken a lot of time into this game.
Guess taking a break would not hurt at all :)
Anyway, the way it seems on streams and the like, it would appear that those problems are mostly centered around the top players. Besides, compare yourself to Kensei for example -there are a few characters in need
However, you really seem to have had some intense tine with the game. Why not just take it in a more relaxing manner? Train some of your friends. Try out new Heros in Dominion modes and surprise your unsuspecting foes to be some hell of lvl1 whatever :)

There can be a little more to a game like this then only winning.

Gray360UK
03-31-2017, 09:44 PM
I really enjoy For Honor but I feel like it's just taking too long to balance out and fix issues. After watching warriors den they made no mention of the Zone Attack flicker bug.

Which Warriors Den did you watch because the one I just finished watching mentioned it and said they are fixing it in the next patch ...

WoodDaGawd
03-31-2017, 09:57 PM
I gotta wonder what you think you will gain by announcing your departure:confused:

Gray360UK
03-31-2017, 10:01 PM
I gotta wonder what you think you will gain by announcing your departure:confused:

A Good Luck / Leaving card signed by all of us? ;)

XeroTheBigBoss
03-31-2017, 10:59 PM

Honestly it's more of a msg to Ubisoft letting them know the harsh reality of their game.

As for you maybe you should get better at the game instead of living on these forums attempting pathetic attempts to troll everybody who makes a thread. Trolling others to help you sleep at night having to live your pathetic existence isn't the answer. Improve yourself without attempting to put others in the same situation you are in. You're like a empty shell of a person with no purpose no relevance.

https://fhtracker.com/profile/psn/WoodDaGawd *drops the mic*

SlashingElbow
04-01-2017, 12:02 AM
Today made me a hater of this piece of **** game. I hate that i love it. Damn it. Today i reached my breaking point though after trying to connect for hours now and still unavailable servers even though i got a bunch of friends on my friendslist thats playing it. Tried everything. I got so many ppl to buy this abortion of a game and i regret it so much. Ubisoft is dying so hard. They dont even give a damn anymore. Trying to milk their customers with their brand name but it wont work anymore. You guys killed yourself

Vingrask
04-01-2017, 12:36 AM
I played today but was really bored after duel 2 Shugokis, 2 Warlords and 1 Peacekeeper.

I will just wait next patch and take a brake myself. Want to see what they will do for Berserker. I hope some speed or things like that, a way to be able to beat the turtles before the great defense rework. The things get worse when you met someone who can parry lights: 10 ****ing minutes every round, feinting until the game looks like a job.

I can't wait the next patch, haha!

Vingrask
04-01-2017, 12:37 AM
[POST REMOVED]

Looks like a problem on your end, not with the game. We can see that just reading what you write.