PDA

View Full Version : Ubi please read

stickyfingergan
03-31-2017, 08:54 PM
Ok so I don't want to say don't listen the community but please don't make all these changes and nerf everything because everyone cries about all this stuff also not saying things don't need nerfed because they do but all I hear is nerf this and nerf that and there are really good suggestions but I feel like when someone gets wrecked they just hop on here and complain. Please just make sure that your changes are accurate don't kill off a hero because some one cries about him/her
Just my thought

Hillbill79
03-31-2017, 09:15 PM
They aren't. Did you not listen?

Assuming you mean PK?

Gray360UK
03-31-2017, 09:18 PM
The PK changes are weird because they seem to be nerfing the main viable alternatives to light attack spam.

I can only assume they want all PKs to light attack spam.

That's what the community wanted, right, more light attack spam? ;)

UbiJurassic
03-31-2017, 11:26 PM
Hey stickyfingergan, community feedback about hero balance is important when we start looking at making changes, but it is not the sole determining factor. Feedback is used alongside data we collect in-game to see if we can find a correlation between the two. From there, we can start making changes regarding the aspects of the hero that are imbalanced.

CandleInTheDark
03-31-2017, 11:36 PM
The PK changes are weird because they seem to be nerfing the main viable alternatives to light attack spam.

I can only assume they want all PKs to light attack spam.

That's what the community wanted, right, more light attack spam? ;)

That is the thing that concerns me, their exact point was the peacekeeper is about light attacks. I get she needs speed, I have argued she needs speed, but she also needs the spam dealt with and while the zone changes are a huge step in the right direction, that doesn't fix the spam. Still they said they might look at the light light chain so that's something for the future,they had a valid point that they already had to rewind a nerf because we took one character from top to bottom trying to change everything at once.

Gray360UK
04-01-2017, 12:21 AM
That is the thing that concerns me, their exact point was the peacekeeper is about light attacks. I get she needs speed, I have argued she needs speed, but she also needs the spam dealt with and while the zone changes are a huge step in the right direction, that doesn't fix the spam. Still they said they might look at the light light chain so that's something for the future,they had a valid point that they already had to rewind a nerf because we took one character from top to bottom trying to change everything at once.

Exactly, makes me sad that they are encouraging a lame kind of gameplay that I have tried to avoid.

I have always prided myself on being a PK that is not going to light attack spam you. With careful timing on the side step attacks and an occasional zone attack thrown in for surprise, I've totally avoided being a lame light attack spamming PK. Then they go and nerf the two things that are your main choices if you don't spam light attacks.

Every nerf PK, OP PK, No Skill PK video I have seen centers on Light Attack spam. They were banned from the MLG Tournament because of Light Attack spam.

Light Spam is the one thing that hasn't been nerfed in the slightest.

CandleInTheDark
04-01-2017, 12:40 AM
I can see how that is. I always tried not to light attack spam, with the warden I don't shoulder block vortex because I find using his mixups a better way to play, though I find it amusing how many people will attempt to top heavy a warden with them in top guard, that is just playing chicken with the question does this warden have his crushing counterstrike timing down.

stickyfingergan
04-01-2017, 01:07 AM
Thanks ubijurassic for the respons and I wasn't just talking about the peacekeeper I mean all heroes that people complain about and not just heroes gear also I know revenge is crazy right now but I see people complaining about other gear stats