PDA

View Full Version : Zerker bug?

AgentCelt
03-31-2017, 04:38 PM
I'm not sure if it's a bug or not. Other Zerkers have probably experienced it too. When you do an up heavy to end a combo, you can be GBed while doing it. I always thought you couldn't be GBed during an attack so I'm not sure if it's a bug or not.

GamerErrant
03-31-2017, 05:08 PM
There's a window at the beginning of heavy attacks where you can be GB'd, true for all classes I believe. They seem to be ridiculously large windows in the Berserker's case (like getting grabbed out of mid-air sometimes in the case of the jump heavy).

Light attacks are the 'safe' attacks that you can't be GB'd any time through.

Hillbill79
03-31-2017, 05:29 PM
Zerks have a lot more bugs than that.

Fortunately, the warriors den will be addressing them in 30 mins or so.

Zerks are getting a buff.

AgentCelt
03-31-2017, 08:10 PM
Zerks have a lot more bugs than that.

Fortunately, the warriors den will be addressing them in 30 mins or so.

Zerks are getting a buff.

Zerker buff? Oh hell yeah!

Delectable_Sin
03-31-2017, 08:18 PM
Unfortunately, they didn't really talk about the numerous Zerker bugs, but did say the Zerker had the second worst win rate in the game, so they were going to buff her.

The thing I worry about is that they're going to potentially buff her through stats, rather than fixing the bugs. I'd much rather have a character with reliable mechanics and consistent inputs, than an unreliable missile that will demolish other people with OP stats when the stars align and the inputs actually work correctly.

As of right now, parrying and blocking is hit and miss on the Zerker, GB countering is different than any other character, you get a momentary delay where you can't do anything from time to time (yes, even during the fight), disengaging from a target (sometimes just switching targets) will lock her up where she can't move around for about 1.5 seconds, and her block will actually allow attacks to go through unmitigated every now and then. I'm actually missing some of the bugs too. There are multiple threads here in GD listing alot of them, but there are a couple of good threads in the viking forum detailing the problems people are having at length.

I honestly don't think she needs a real buff so much as QoL fixes, and I'm a Zerker main.

AgentCelt
03-31-2017, 08:50 PM
Unfortunately, they didn't really talk about the numerous Zerker bugs, but did say the Zerker had the second worst win rate in the game, so they were going to buff her.

The thing I worry about is that they're going to potentially buff her through stats, rather than fixing the bugs. I'd much rather have a character with reliable mechanics and consistent inputs, than an unreliable missile that will demolish other people with OP stats when the stars align and the inputs actually work correctly.

As of right now, parrying and blocking is hit and miss on the Zerker, GB countering is different than any other character, you get a momentary delay where you can't do anything from time to time (yes, even during the fight), disengaging from a target (sometimes just switching targets) will lock her up where she can't move around for about 1.5 seconds, and her block will actually allow attacks to go through unmitigated every now and then. I'm actually missing some of the bugs too. There are multiple threads here in GD listing alot of them, but there are a couple of good threads in the viking forum detailing the problems people are having at length.

I honestly don't think she needs a real buff so much as QoL fixes, and I'm a Zerker main.

Since my Zerk is a dude and I don't play vs many other Zerks, I had to ask myself 3 times "Wait, Zerker can be a chick?" while reading this. Completely forget that Zerker default is a girl. Facepalm.

Hillbill79
03-31-2017, 09:30 PM

Yeah, I was a little disappointed with the lack of any detail.

Input bugs are a total pain in the ***, difference between life and death for the poor Zerker...."dodge left... Dodge...... ****ing move you ****head........... head falls off.."

Needs a faster light, and unblockable top heavy after a chain,.... quicker recovery time and gb activation........imo anyway. And yes, the delay from switching from locked on and free stance is silly.