PDA

View Full Version : Faction war

Ngallo22
03-31-2017, 03:04 PM
Could be a dumb question, but will the season work the same way rounds do?

As in, will the only thing that matters in the season will be who wins the last round (5)?

As you all know that's how rounds work, but I was curious what would happen if a faction wins the first 3 rounds in a season....

what happens to the last two seasons? Are they defaulted?

Gray360UK
03-31-2017, 03:29 PM
Pretty sure it's been stated, but if not common sense would suggest that the winner is the one that wins the most rounds, not the last.
If a Faction did win the first 3, or in the current season if the Samurai win the current round, then it's game over man, game over.

tonycawley69
03-31-2017, 03:35 PM
They won't end the season early even if someone can't lose before round 5. They know there's a lot of people, myself included who will be trading the game in as soon as round 2 starts.

The only reason the season is so long in the first place is to force people to keep hold of the game for longer.

Gray360UK
03-31-2017, 03:39 PM
There are rewards for each round so technically there is still something to fight for, and I guess there are also tiered rewards for coming 2nd or 3rd in the season, so again, something to fight for right until the end.

For example, the Samurai could win the first 3, but the Knights and Vikings would still want to fight to get the last 2, so that they come 2nd and get more end of Season rewards. Then again the Samurai could win all 5, or it could be a Knight / Viking tie for second place.

Herbstlicht
03-31-2017, 03:39 PM
Pretty sure it's been stated, but if not common sense would suggest that the winner is the one that wins the most rounds, not the last.
If a Faction did win the first 3, or in the current season if the Samurai win the current round, then it's game over man, game over.

Oh well, honestly, then the Faction War simply has started. Whatever the result, the first Faction War, however it ends, is going to possibly really kindle the fighting and Faction War spirit. There have been a lot of threads that did plead for an alliance between Vikings and Knights against the "weebs" as those guy's liked to call the Samurai Faction. But for now, it didn't help. Whatever the end though, especially with the Samurai winning, alliances and more seriousness towards the faction war are kinda likely to happen.

Personally, i guess that might be fun. Hopefully, though, it will be kept civil.