PDA

View Full Version : New Content LOL.

droledianTR
03-31-2017, 07:01 AM
Ubisoft really? Where is new armors? Only disgusting colors on same gear? And you calling this "Content" lol.

https://youtu.be/kLEmeJ22IiM

DrExtrem
03-31-2017, 07:06 AM
The only outfit (part) that does not look like total crap, are the ornaments for the warden and the lawbringer

ninjacut
03-31-2017, 07:09 AM
Well, what "content" do you expected, thou?

The_Blockade
03-31-2017, 07:10 AM
Well, elite armors have always been special ornament + special colors.. I don't know why you'd be surprised by this?

ninjacut
03-31-2017, 07:12 AM
Remember that the REAL content comes at the end of every season (2 maps, 2 heroes and other new stuff)...so around the end of april.

droledianTR
03-31-2017, 07:18 AM
Peacekeeper only Change tabard. LoL. I was expecting new heroic armors different appearance. If you guys okay with this new content (content lol) then no problem. Enjoy with your new ****y colors.

DrExtrem
03-31-2017, 07:18 AM
Are those two maps by any chance high fort and river fort?

... just a thought.

ninjacut
03-31-2017, 07:20 AM
It just doesn't bother me. I'm looking forward to the realy new content, as I said above. The colors and ornaments are a nice gimic, but nothing I realy care about :D

ninjacut
03-31-2017, 07:22 AM

... just a thought.

That just would be frustrating.. XD

cragar212
03-31-2017, 07:41 AM
/shrug

Elite outfits have always been like this

River fort is already back in game guys

DrExtrem
03-31-2017, 07:44 AM
/shrug

Elite outfits have always been like this

River fort is already back in game guys

Oh rly?

Shall we give them credit for finally fixing a map, that is around since the alpha? It is embarrassing, that those maps were broken on release.

ninjacut
03-31-2017, 07:52 AM
xD its not a bug, its a feature

Viruletic
03-31-2017, 09:07 AM

... just a thought.

Darn someone beat me to it. The ultimate slap in the face "hey guys here's new content! The same 2 maps we just removed!"

Burn-The-Sinner
03-31-2017, 09:13 AM
Remember that the REAL content comes at the end of every season (2 maps, 2 game modes and 2 heroes)...so around the end of april.

2 game modes? Where can i read more about that?

ninjacut
03-31-2017, 09:37 AM
Darn someone beat me to it. The ultimate slap in the face "hey guys here's new content! The same 2 maps we just removed!"

Luckily these maps are not the 2 new ones that come with the next season

ninjacut
03-31-2017, 09:41 AM
2 game modes? Where can i read more about that?

Sorry, have to correct my post. Within the first year there will be coming new game modes, also ranked gameplay and tournaments. The new season shall start with 2 new heroes, 2 new maps and also new equipment (weapons, armors, etc) and new rewards.

EothK
03-31-2017, 09:47 AM
So 2 new heroes.... so that means one faction gets left in the cold?

Probably will be Ninja and Legionaire from the looks of it. So Vikings get nothing.

If they want people to stand for a faction they should at least treat them the same way....

As for new maps, I hardly see anything else than Citadel Gate and Sanctuary Bridge. Can't even remember the last time I played Forrest or Cathedral

MrWTF
03-31-2017, 09:59 AM
Are you people joking? You really expect entirely new, fully modeled armor sets, for 12 different characters, every week? Yeh okay, that seems like a reasonable demand...

ninjacut
03-31-2017, 10:04 AM
So 2 new heroes.... so that means one faction gets left in the cold?

Probably will be Ninja and Legionaire from the looks of it. So Vikings get nothing.

If they want people to stand for a faction they should at least treat them the same way....

As for new maps, I hardly see anything else than Citadel Gate and Sanctuary Bridge. Can't even remember the last time I played Forrest or Cathedral

Yeah, I also thought its a bit unfair...but these heroes seem to be added as a new row under all the choosable characters...so it isn't that far, that they aren't directly dedicated to a specific faction.

In addition: There are also leaks to a highlander, which would fit for the vikings, but at least no clue when it will be added.

ninjacut
03-31-2017, 10:05 AM
Are you people joking? You really expect entirely new, fully modeled armor sets, for 12 different characters, every week? Yeh okay, that seems like a reasonable demand...

No, absolutly not :O these modded armor sets maybe come with the next season of the faction war.

cragar212
03-31-2017, 10:08 AM
Nm

MrWTF
03-31-2017, 10:10 AM
No, absolutly not :O these modded armor sets maybe come with the next season of the faction war.

Right, but this one dude thought "weekly content" means fully modeled armor sets, EVERY week.. for 12 characters.. There's. 7 days in one week.. so that's basically 2 completely new armor sets every day.. from scratch... xD GG

MrWTF
03-31-2017, 10:13 AM
Ugh you guys need to pay attention more. Its 2 new heroes per faction...

Almost everything being complained about here is wrong o.O

Nowhere as far as I know does it say that it will be "2 new characters per faction" A Roman isn't a Knight, a Ninja isn't a Samurai and a Highlander sure as **** isn't a Viking...

ninjacut
03-31-2017, 10:14 AM
Right, but this one dude thought "weekly content" means fully modeled armor sets, EVERY week.. for 12 characters.. There's. 7 days in one week.. so that's basically 2 completely new armor sets every day.. from scratch... xD GG

Well that would be a whole lot of work...which would explain the lack of problem solving done by Ubisoft *joking* xD

MrWTF
03-31-2017, 10:14 AM
Well that would be a whole lot of work...which would explain the lack of problem solving done by Ubisoft *joking* xD

Haha.. fair enough..

ninjacut
03-31-2017, 10:24 AM
Nowhere as far as I know does it say that it will be "2 new characters per faction" A Roman isn't a Knight, a Ninja isn't a Samurai and a Highlander sure as **** isn't a Viking...

Yeah, I think the new characters will be not exactly directed to a faction, more they will be directed in one of the factions to fit to...like you said, a roman isn't a knight...but it could fit to the knights thou..

Plutonium Bug
03-31-2017, 10:46 AM
The new characters are factionless. As it doesn't matter what faction you are you can play every single character there for the new characters do not need a faction.

MrWTF
03-31-2017, 10:52 AM
Yeah, I think the new characters will be not exactly directed to a faction, more they will be directed in one of the factions to fit to...like you said, a roman isn't a knight...but it could fit to the knights thou..

I agree it wouldn't be to far-fetched. I mean I already paired romans with knights, ninjas with samurai and highlanders with vikings, myself. So I obviously see the similarities xD

However.. I think down the line it would become a big burden to have to limit yourself to the three factions when making more characters. There are only so many interesting knight like and samurai like type of warriors. A lot of people have ideas for characters that just wouldn't fit in any of them. Like a Gladiator.

ninjacut
03-31-2017, 10:54 AM
I agree it wouldn't be to far-fetched. I mean I already paired romans with knights, ninjas with samurai and highlanders with vikings, myself. So I obviously see the similarities xD

However.. I think down the line it would become a big burden to have to limit yourself to the three factions when making more characters. There are only so many interesting knight like and samurai like type of warriors. A lot of people have ideas for characters that just wouldn't fit in any of them. Like a Gladiator.

Absolutly, I myself already thought of a spartan, which would be hilarious to kick enemys off the ledge with, screaming: "This is sparta"! xD

RatedChaotic
03-31-2017, 11:06 AM

Actually, according to history the romans did have knights. Back then Knight was a rank.

ninjacut
03-31-2017, 11:24 AM
Actually, according to history the romans did have knights. Back then Knight was a rank.

Well, yeah...but at least it's not the type of knight which belong to the knight faction :D

Also, as said above...the new heroes are going to be independent off of the factions. So its just imagine where each character really belongs to

DrExtrem
03-31-2017, 11:27 AM

A knight simply is a fighter on a horse. Technically, none of the heroes - except the raider can be considered a knight.

OneTrueAlca
03-31-2017, 11:49 AM
They really need to give us PROPER SKINs.

Not reskins of the same colors. we dont need new colors. we need Skins that makes the armour/ character looks different.

ninjacut
03-31-2017, 12:14 PM

Not reskins of the same colors. we dont need new colors. we need Skins that makes the armour/ character looks different.

Comes with the end of the season in the end of april ;)

cragar212
03-31-2017, 12:16 PM

I think every season there will be new armor to get via drops / crates.

ninjacut
03-31-2017, 12:20 PM
I think every season there will be new armor to get via drops / crates.

yep, as there will be 2 new characters, 2 new maps, new equipment and rewards

Illyrian_King
03-31-2017, 12:21 PM
Well ... new armor skins would be nice indeed!

Gray360UK
03-31-2017, 01:34 PM

... just a thought.

Haha, this did make me lol

Just imagine if every time a DLC is about to arrive they remove 2 existing maps and then at DLC launch put them back. "Here's your 2 'new' maps kids! What do you mean you've played them before, what do you mean they look exactly like Citadel Gate and Overwatch that we took out last week, naaaah"

;)

DrExtrem
03-31-2017, 01:54 PM
Here ... We changed the texture of that stone - totally not the same map.

guffffff
03-31-2017, 02:00 PM
:D