PDA

View Full Version : Error code 0006000037

KiahsRevenge
03-31-2017, 03:01 AM
Every game tonight not just dominion elimination and skirmish as well. I don't understand? how long has this been out? You guys seem to be more worried about new outfits to unlock then fixing the connection issues. great fighting game! A lot of fun and I enjoy the hell out of it but I can't complete orders and the useless champion status you gave me does nothing as I cannot complete a game. Tick Tock Ubisoft tick tock

MuzDestroy
04-02-2017, 04:43 AM
Ubi, you're killing me "not so" softly...... this is the only game in my arsenal that consistently and persistently crashes in multiplayer. It's frustrating beyond compare. Have tried everything including Manual port assignments though still no resolve. This is not the game that was sold to me and as such I perceive you as thieves........ unhappiness.

Luukiej1
04-04-2017, 12:47 PM
Problem is that Ubi isnt even listening to the community. Instead of making the game work, they're releasing class buffs, outfits and all that.
I really don't care about a new outfit if i can't even play the game properly. Besides that, the compensation (a few days championstatus) are really bad. I've lost hundreds of thousands in EXP and Steel because of random disconnects and errors before joining matches.

skilganon_56
04-04-2017, 03:52 PM
Problem is that Ubi isnt even listening to the community. Instead of making the game work, they're releasing class buffs, outfits and all that.
I really don't care about a new outfit if i can't even play the game properly. Besides that, the compensation (a few days championstatus) are really bad. I've lost hundreds of thousands in EXP and Steel because of random disconnects and errors before joining matches.

I get six seconds into a dominion match and then crash what a disappointment