PDA

View Full Version : throw distance

Sekiro...
03-31-2017, 02:45 AM
Means nothing for warlord, his Headbutt+guard_breaker SPAMS, soon or later, will push you into a pit.
So warlord have a FREE status he dont need to care about.
Conqueror and Lawbringer do the same but less effective, i dont know why.

A good solution: transform Throw distance into Throw resistance, and that should be a core status for everyone.

And also, that full block stance shouldnt charge the revenge gauge
Play as warlod is like: press 1 button, get 3 guaranteed blocks, use revenge, kill your enemies, repeat... forever. Its like a boss battle.

Im waiting for the balance patch.
(Valk do light strikes at light speed, wtf)

MarkedElite
03-31-2017, 03:12 AM
Valk strikes are ridiculous. 600ms is NOT enough time to block them.

Also lets make a god who can spam chains after every attack, and still be agile and poke the **** out of people.

TCTF_SWAT
03-31-2017, 03:23 AM
Valk's basic lights are as fast as pk's. Not sure about her chain lights though.

Sekiro...
03-31-2017, 03:40 AM
Valk's basic lights are as fast as pk's. Not sure about her chain lights though.

I heard ab this but in game valk strikes are harder to block, maybe its because she have more range than PK, idk.

teksuo1
03-31-2017, 03:46 AM
I avoid throw distance on Conq also ; otherwise i can't connect a heavy after a sprinting bash (the opponent flew too far away).

So warlord is not the only class who can ignore throw distance. (albeit not for the same reason).

i can still manage to throw ppl off cliffs easily if that's my goal. (still decent distance even with zero throw distance )

*tbh i have zero throw distance on all my characters and i don't really mind it on any of them.
(108 pk, 108 conq, 108 warden)

TCTF_SWAT
03-31-2017, 04:13 AM
The throw stat seems to yet another worthless stat. At least for the heroes I tested it with. I don't get it. Why make useless stats?