PDA

View Full Version : Focusing in For Honor

Helnekromancer
03-31-2017, 01:40 AM
Hey guys, we have all played For Honor and know that your reactions and predictions needs to be on point in order to win intense fights. What types of things you guys use in order to focus in For Honor to get in and stay in the zone?

XImohtephXX
03-31-2017, 01:43 AM
Bots. Before I start any hardcore session I play duels against lvl 2 untill I dont take a single hit then move to lvl 3 untill I do the same. Its kind of a relaxing warmup you need for the knee jerk reactions. Also helps to stomp a few bots after just to unwind that high strung mode.

teksuo1
03-31-2017, 04:59 AM
i used to like warming up against the lvl 3 valk in practice mode.

now i just jump in and whatever happens happens. i tend to be better late in the session as opposed to early on.
Not pretending i'm ever really good , but i am noticeably better after a few hours.

The_Real_Dr_B
03-31-2017, 05:10 PM
Hey guys, we have all played For Honor and know that your reactions and predictions needs to be on point in order to win intense fights. What types of things you guys use in order to focus in For Honor to get in and stay in the zone?

I basically do this to win intense fights. Works every time , bro :

https://youtu.be/tAhIg5Dy3uA?t=50s

Seriously, these topics get more and more abstract here ^_^

Pope138
03-31-2017, 05:41 PM
I play dominion all weekend, and make a note of which class gives me the most problems. Then during the week I try to squeeze in a 99 round match against a lvl3 bot of that class and play around with some strategy's.
I love this game so much that if I could only duel AI i'd still be having a blast. I love the intensity of playing the objective in Dominion, but like XlmohtephXX said, killing bots is a great way to unwind. Very relaxing after working all day.