PDA

View Full Version : For Honor Community Blackout counter protest April 3rd

CandleInTheDark
03-30-2017, 11:03 PM
Keeping this short and sweet, while people are feeling vindicated because they 'did something *squee*' I am going to be playing as many games as I can get in.It might be ten, it might be a hundred, depends on my day. I will not be touching any other game during the entire April 3rd period.

I believe that the core mechanic is good, I believe there are problems, I believe they can and will be fixed. I have seen games in worse states than this, it is not ideal now but it will get better.

And for those who say that no one is listening, I invite you to go look at the number of threads with the ubisoft logo next to it, that means someone has-gasp- noticed the thread and commented in it.

Bob__Gnarly
03-30-2017, 11:20 PM
Even though I think the community event is pointless, (like Ubi cares if you log off for a day) I understand their frustration with the state of the game. I find it interesting that it's gained so much traction, shows how many disappointed players there are out there.

corazondedelfin
03-30-2017, 11:21 PM
I can promise you alll that this forum is full of trolls indeed. LOl, a counterprotest! Ive seen it all now! HAHAHAHA

UCFierce
03-30-2017, 11:29 PM
Don't think of it so much as a Community Blackout - think of it as we the community are gifting this time frame to Ubisoft so that they can install all the patches to fix the game and test those fixes BEFORE they hit production

psyminion
03-30-2017, 11:42 PM
I too will shed extra blood on April 3rd.

think of all the poor regular folk playing For Honor in April 3rd who know nothing of why they keep fighting the same hard core dudes over and over again!

CandleInTheDark
03-30-2017, 11:43 PM
I too will shed extra blood on April 3rd.

think of all the poor regular folk playing For Honor in April 3rd who know nothing of why they keep fighting the same hard core dudes over and over again!

The children,will someone PLEASE think of the children

cragar212
03-30-2017, 11:52 PM
If you are serious you should post this on reddit.

Will be much easier to see the popularity of your idea.

The other thread got 11k upvotes and a direct response from FHs head community manager.

This idea might do just as well! /kappa

pancakerz
03-31-2017, 12:28 AM
that whole blackout thing is stupid and childish. Steam says I have 70 hours in this game, which is more than I've put into anything else in recent memory (Except for maybe Earth Defense Force 2025).

I'll see you guys on the battlefield April 3rd! It will be interesting to see if the average amount of salt per game goes up or down that day.

XImohtephXX
03-31-2017, 01:38 AM
Ill be the only hardcore LB around here soon. Ill be there reping the most broken character in the game with pride because I love the game regardless.

Simi_Xiamara_
03-31-2017, 02:10 AM
Even though I think the community event is pointless, (like Ubi cares if you log off for a day) I understand their frustration with the state of the game. I find it interesting that it's gained so much traction, shows how many disappointed players there are out there.
Guess it's a good thing you don't work in business. If investors see the game going down ubi is going lose ALOT of money. And tbh I hope they lose money lol they made a great game but they treat the player base like sht.

Bob__Gnarly
03-31-2017, 03:18 AM
Guess it's a good thing you don't work in business. If investors see the game going down ubi is going lose ALOT of money. And tbh I hope they lose money lol they made a great game but they treat the player base like sht.

You think their investors are going to notice a dip in population on a single day?

The game has been doing poorly ever since it was released. This this little protest won't make a difference whatsoever.

I've completely stopped playing FH altogether until i see major changes. Maybe you guys should do the same instead of logging off for a single day, that'll be more noticeable.

Delectable_Sin
03-31-2017, 03:24 AM
Lol, you guys would have played anyway, so this is completely inconsequential. However, 10k people refusing to play will certainly be noticed.