PDA

View Full Version : invisible enemy in for honor

fletcher2503
03-30-2017, 08:24 PM
Anyone else out there encounter invisible enemy? Yes, I realize how strange that sounds yet it has indeed happened more then once but this last time I did record it. I am just looking to see if anyone else has encountered this seeing as Ubisoft claims they have no idea what the hell I am talking about.

thank you

GreenRanger XI
03-30-2017, 08:27 PM
Yes

Eskimo2007
03-30-2017, 11:20 PM
Anyone else out there encounter invisible enemy? Yes, I realize how strange that sounds yet it has indeed happened more then once but this last time I did record it. I am just looking to see if anyone else has encountered this seeing as Ubisoft claims they have no idea what the hell I am talking about.

thank you

I put a ticket into Ubi support during one of the betas (28/01/17) together with a screenshot of an enemy who turned invisible during a duel. I didn't put it on the forums in case someone managed to replicate the bug - plus the screenshot showed the name of the enemy player and I didn't want them to be singled out as a cheater when it might have just been a glitch.

They closed the ticket on 06/03/17 with the standard cut & paste reply but I assumed it would get passed onto the devs.

corazondedelfin
03-30-2017, 11:46 PM
Yes, and I killed an invisible enemy as last man standing , in PS4. And I think I recorded it, I killed him with zone attacks in a place where I was being damaged, and I realized I was facing somekind of hacker.

YES, INVISIBLE ENEMIES EXIST IN FOR HONOR.

Another fail to the infinite count of mistakes from this game lol

xRocketfishx
03-31-2017, 12:13 AM
I've encountered this too

Plutonium Bug
03-31-2017, 09:04 AM
Same here got it recorded as well. You see 4 skulls on enemy team it doesn't end and then you see me getting hit hit hit executed with nobody there looks funny tho as I got executed lol.

RatedChaotic
03-31-2017, 12:20 PM
I also been having a somewhat similar experience. Tho mine happens at the beginning of a match. In brawls or duels I'll spawn in atleast 5 to 10 seconds before my opponent. In that time frame I can run to his spawn location and start attacking before he even pops on the screen.

escacleo
03-31-2017, 12:44 PM
It's called lag switching. Youtube it. Look at "For honor" specific videos. It sounds like exactly what you are describing.

Also can you post the videos?

Duuklah
03-31-2017, 12:48 PM
Invisible enemy?

You mean the Devs on this board????

Xaviloga
03-31-2017, 04:07 PM
You guys complain for everything. Invisible enemies there? GIT GUD. Learn to play ur ******ng class. I kill invisible enemies all days without any problem, i parry all their attacks, and i perform my Ra, Ra, Ra Conqueror dance of victory over them.

Joking xd

NeoLocutus
03-31-2017, 05:33 PM
You guys complain for everything. Invisible enemies there? GIT GUD. Learn to play ur ******ng class. I kill invisible enemies all days without any problem, i parry all their attacks, and i perform my Ra, Ra, Ra Conqueror dance of victory over them.

Joking xd

Video or didn't happen!!1!111!one!! XD