PDA

View Full Version : Literally can't play, keep on disconnecting or kicking people out of my games.

IronSoul32
03-30-2017, 07:16 PM
This is getting VERY frustating specially because I was waiting for this game for so long, a real bummer!

Ever since the patch its been chaos.

Gray360UK
03-30-2017, 07:22 PM
Seems to be particularly bad today. Last two games including a fantastic one where I was slaughtering people left, right and centre have ended in mass 'Recovering Network Status' messages / game freezes followed by Error messages that crash the match and send me back to the main menu.

CandleInTheDark
03-30-2017, 07:22 PM
Gone the other way for me, I couldn't start one in ten dominion, I now get through about two or three in five, stillnot great but progress. Not a big thing for me, I tend to prefer duel (top 10% for duel matches played, alas top 5% I think for being killed but eh I am not on here every day saying I am the greatest), so usually it's a non issue for me.

Probably annoyed the hell out of a raider in my last match though, them breaking, i was holding out last zone to keep two people dead and felt no guilt whatsoever in using three second winds and a banner to keep the zone my colour but given I was 6/0 k/d that game not feeling too bad about it.

Gray360UK
03-30-2017, 07:33 PM
Now on my 3rd match ending in an Error.

Really weird this time. Won round 1 of Elimination. Round 2 starts, get 'Recovering Network' message and game freezes, then suddenly all of the orange team turn to skulls, then ... this is the weird ... the horn sound that plays when enemies recover from a Break played and the message ATTACKERS RALLIED came up on the screen, and then Error message boot to main menu.

Helloooo, attackers cannot rally in Elimination, that is Dominion, lol

What the heck is going on? :confused: