PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft, you need to change few things!!!!

Oyamaa
03-30-2017, 11:52 AM
For Honor is the title i was waiting for about a year. Game is decent, uniqe combat system, great look of heros, good pshysics of the game. Its so many ppls leaving this game coz of simple things, stop advertising your season pass and the game itself, because it doesnt help. Players dont want to buy this game coz they heard from others that this game is ****, or they have ubi account and they reading this forum. You have to CHANGE FEW THING, OTHERWISE EVEN PPLS LIKE ME WHO LOVE THIS GAME , WILL LEAVE.

1.P2P, YOU HAVE TO BUY SERWERS!!!!! YOU SHOULD DO THE SAME MODEL LIKE IN COUNTER STRIKE, THAT WE ARE CONNECTING TO THE SERWERS, AND WE CAN VOTE WHAT KIND OF GAME WE ARE GOING TO PLAY NEXT. THIS WILL SOLVE PROBLEM OF LAGS AND THIS FREAKING MATCHMAKING WE LLOSING MORE TIME IN MATCHMAKING THEN IN GAME ITSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLAYERS HAVE LAGS COZ OF THIS, AND MANY TIMES THE HERO IS NOT REACTING FOR THE ACTIONS WE WANTS TO DO. YOUR PAYBACK FOR IT IS FLAME OF MANY!!! PLAYERS AND AFTER THAT THEY JUST LEAVING THE GAME. I USED TO HAVE 10 FRIENDS PLAYING THAT GAME, AND ITS ONLY ME WHO IS STILL PLAYING.

2. YOU TOOK OFF 2 MAPS COZ OF PROBLEMS IN 3.03.2017 ITS 30.03.2017 AND THIS 2 MAPS STILL DIDNT COME BACK, BUT IN THE MEANTIME YOU ADVERTISING YOUR SEASON PASS, NEW EMOTES, AND GAME ITSELF ON FACEBOOK. ITS 4 MAPS AVAILABLE TO PLAY DOMINION, THATS NOT ENOUGH. FOCUS ON CREATING MAPS, WE NEED MORE MAPS, THIS GAME IS BECOMING SO BORING.

3. CHANGE KENSEI **** ZONE ATTACK. ITS SLOWEST ZONE ATTACK IN THE GAME, SO USELESS IN THE GAME.

4. NERF SPEED OF ZONE ATTACK OF OROCHI AND PK COMPARING TO KENSEI ITS MADNESS.

Change this few things and i guarantee that players will come back. In the future you can add new fractions, there was so many warriors in the world, you may also do something like Riot did with League of Legends, create rankings, make tournaments, there is an oportunity to make this game become great one but you need to develop it well, if you fail to do so, you will just kill you child. IT IS UBISOFT, so i am scared that this title will die :(

Plutonium Bug
03-30-2017, 12:29 PM
Didn't read to many colors hurt my eyes