PDA

View Full Version : Download 304.25 Mbps Upload 21.16 Mbps

anabol-SVK
03-30-2017, 10:06 AM
optical fiber cable. me NAT - yellow??? Are you kidding me ??? Ubisoft:mad::mad::mad:Download 304.25 Mbps Upload 21.16 Mbps What are my own connection to yours games:confused::confused::confused:never Ubisoft game not even in the picture:mad::mad::mad:

Draghmar
03-30-2017, 10:26 AM
First of all - if you have at least 1Mb then it should be enough to play because speeds aren't that important. Latency is because it affects lags.
I'm assuming you're coming here from PC. You should first check if your ISP or router (more likely) has all the necessary ports open. Check this thread (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1571401-PC-Connectivity-Troubleshooting) to know exactly which one.

Burn-The-Sinner
03-30-2017, 10:51 AM
yeah, you have port problems that are most likely on your side. Once I opened my ports, Nat went green green and stayed green since then.

If you opened your ports and have still yellow Nat, then it's probably your isp. Where I live - the 3rd world, some isp do this **** and you need to contact them and explicitly request to open those ports.

Aarpian
03-30-2017, 11:33 AM
NAT has absolutely nothing to do with your connection speed, and neither does ping, unless you're on something like 56k.

WoodDaGawd
03-30-2017, 02:55 PM
optical fiber cable. me NAT - yellow??? Are you kidding me ??? Ubisoft:mad::mad::mad:Download 304.25 Mbps Upload 21.16 Mbps What are my own connection to yours games:confused::confused::confused:never Ubisoft game not even in the picture:mad::mad::mad:

If you have a DSL connection then you most likely have a hardware firewall that's causing your problem. You may need to open ports on your router or put your system in the DMZ to get an open NAT type.

Mjz.
03-30-2017, 04:01 PM
You're isp provider/speed etc have nothing to do with your NAT status.
That part is your job to fix.

Open up ports, check router settings, allow program thru pc firewall etc.