PDA

View Full Version : Equip all 4 Executions

Hormly
03-30-2017, 06:23 AM
As the title says, this a no brainer,

Let us equip all of our purchased executions and bind them to 4 different buttons/keys

it would add a bit of variety to gameplay, and incentivize people to spend more steel.

Not a big deal, but an easy change with zero negatives.

TCTF_SWAT
03-30-2017, 06:41 AM
Why? You got two. Humans be greedy......

Hormly
03-30-2017, 06:45 AM
Why? You got two. Humans be greedy......

Is there a word for when people do this?

Explain a negative

RoyalLight
03-30-2017, 06:49 AM
I do agree. I stand by you.

Hormly
03-30-2017, 06:54 AM
I do agree. I stand by you.

Someone who doesnt defend the status quo for the sake of defending the status quo

welcome to the club, free thinker!

TCTF_SWAT
03-30-2017, 07:10 AM
Take Lb for example. What's the point in sing anything other then the impaler? So it would just be a waste of time having all 4 when you only need one. Other then just too "shake things up" animation wise oh and health regen wise too.

Egotistic_Ez
03-30-2017, 07:26 AM
There's two ways you can look at it. On the one hand having access to all of them gives the player more freedom, but on the other it removes individuality.

Overall I don't really care. I have one execution that's fast for in combat, and one that I like for when I'm not.

DrExtrem
03-30-2017, 08:35 AM
We need at least a third on.

Variety is always good.

kanuzira
03-30-2017, 12:05 PM
I like the stomp way better than the impaler. Nothing more satisfying the ramming that stickbup his ***. But i would still use all 4 if possible

Gray360UK
03-30-2017, 12:54 PM
I can't possibly see why allowing this would be a problem.
Controllers have A B X and Y so ... yeah, why not :)

MassiveD.
03-30-2017, 12:56 PM
Sure, why not +1

Hormly
03-30-2017, 04:01 PM
There's two ways you can look at it. On the one hand having access to all of them gives the player more freedom, but on the other it removes individuality.

Overall I don't really care. I have one execution that's fast for in combat, and one that I like for when I'm not.

lol yes having access to all 4 removes 'individuality'

i swear there must be a word for people who instinctively defend status quo for nonsensical reasons

RatedChaotic
03-30-2017, 04:05 PM
+1

SAVAGE_CABBAGE1
03-30-2017, 06:58 PM
I don't mind this idea, why not +1

thornh
03-30-2017, 08:48 PM
They could do it by simply adding contextual button use like the emotes. Hold triangle or square (PS4) for the two alternate executions.

Gray360UK
03-30-2017, 09:10 PM
They could do it by simply adding contextual button use like the emotes. Hold triangle or square (PS4) for the two alternate executions.

Heeey, now there's a thought. Good one :)

psyminion
03-30-2017, 09:25 PM
im both for and against....

on one hand I love variety. 'tis the spice.

on the other, the executions are the only customizable form of combat techniques and I honestly am fine with only 2 choices for use but I'd like 10 more options to select those 2 from :)

BananaBlighter
03-30-2017, 09:48 PM
Why not. Don't really see the negatives. More freedom is always a good thing.

Though I can see why they would want to leave out the X button on the PS4 controller (because you might want to dodge away rather than execute when you've just killed someone), so the suggestion of making it like emotes (hold triangle/square) is the only way to make it work.

However I hope they also add more executions later on. For some reason I kinda don't like the idea of everyone having the same executions. This no longer makes it a customization option and hence something we shouldn't really need to spend steel on - just give them to us from the get go.

Hormly
04-01-2017, 03:51 PM
Why not. Don't really see the negatives. More freedom is always a good thing.

Though I can see why they would want to leave out the X button on the PS4 controller (because you might want to dodge away rather than execute when you've just killed someone), so the suggestion of making it like emotes (hold triangle/square) is the only way to make it work.

However I hope they also add more executions later on. For some reason I kinda don't like the idea of everyone having the same executions. This no longer makes it a customization option and hence something we shouldn't really need to spend steel on - just give them to us from the get go.

exactly, no negatives, easy implementation, steel spending incentive, and less boredom