PDA

View Full Version : Why?

Archo-Vax
03-30-2017, 12:52 AM
Why is it that, in this "community", you can't so much as make an off-handed comment about skill and OP characters without someone making a salt joke or telling you to "git gud"? It's like trying to talk to SJWs- they don't even have actual arguments or real points to make, they just throw buzzwords at you, and hope that everyone else condemns you for something you never did.

Gray360UK
03-30-2017, 01:06 AM
Git Gud

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/cardfight/images/4/4c/Salt_mountain.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150406010710

Sorry, had to be done ;)

Archo-Vax
03-30-2017, 01:12 AM
Git Gud

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/cardfight/images/4/4c/Salt_mountain.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150406010710

Sorry, had to be done ;)

Oh. So it's for pure amusement, and anyone who does it is an immature scumbag, then?
Good to know.

Gray360UK
03-30-2017, 01:27 AM
Oh. So it's for pure amusement, and anyone who does it is an immature scumbag, then?
Good to know.

Do you not think you might be overreacting a touch?
Both to my comment and the forums / people in general
I mean a joke is a joke, pure and simple, nothing offensive, just a bit of harmless fun.
if you resort to calling someone a scumbag at the drop of a hat, do you not think perhaps you are the one with the issues?
I sense anger management problems.

teksuo1
03-30-2017, 01:27 AM
git gud
P.S. Shugoki OP

just kidding ; my skill to time played ratio has to be one of the worst. :p

Gray360UK
03-30-2017, 01:29 AM
git gud
P.S. Shugoki OP

just kidding ; my skill to time played ratio has to be one of the worst. :p

No no, don't kid, he will call you a scumbag.

Apparently we have the issues though, just so you know, you immature person you. :p

CandleInTheDark
03-30-2017, 01:31 AM
Maybe because when you start posts full of capital letter words calling people unskilled and saying they deserve no respect because they use heroes you don't like you sound like a shouty whiny entitled two year old?

#justsaying

CandleInTheDark
03-30-2017, 01:45 AM
Also, when you post the same wall of text six hours apart and then follow that up three days later doing it again that only adds to the image. You know the post I mean and anyone looking at your post history will also.

---Edit---

before it gets thrown out there since I spoke of post history, yes I posted a thread once and pasted the text from it into answers on other threads, difference there is rather than post it in a new thread because no one replied to the last two, I said from the beginning that yes I have posted this before, it explains the argument I am trying to make better than I am managing to in a short answer.

MassiveD.
03-30-2017, 01:45 AM
Why is it that, in this "community", you can't so much as make an off-handed comment about skill and OP characters without someone making a salt joke or telling you to "git gud"? It's like trying to talk to SJWs- they don't even have actual arguments or real points to make, they just throw buzzwords at you, and hope that everyone else condemns you for something you never did.

You know it's ironic you mentioned SJW's, as it's one of SJW's signature qualities to deem things problematic instead of dealing with reality (in this case the reality of gettin gud)

You know what's even more ironic, I used Gray's example of investigating player history on these forums and found that you have not participated in any, non-moan thread ever

http://forums.ubi.com/member.php/2224495-Archo-Vax

Care to explain?

darksavior1977
03-30-2017, 04:59 PM
At the moment there is only one OP character fix that I have seen and that is exploiting the infinite stamina revenge mode gives and zone attack cancel of the PK. I also think Revenge mode needs nerfed or overhauled or scrapped. Otherwise, I haven't come across anything else that I think seriously needs a nerf. I do however think there are some things that need buffed. Lawbringer majorly, and Raider need help, see threads about them for details.

thornh
03-30-2017, 05:17 PM
Salt melts snowflakes.

GreenRanger XI
03-30-2017, 05:19 PM
The community in this game is atrocious because of people like Gray360UK

psyminion
03-30-2017, 05:30 PM
The community in this game is atrocious because of people like Gray360UK

I kinda like him.

doesn't take a video game as a life or death issue.

seems ok to me.

RatedChaotic
03-30-2017, 05:43 PM
I kinda like him.

doesn't take a video game as a life or death issue.

seems ok to me.

Ya hes a good dude. He knows his sh*t. I may not always agree with him but he sure does bring up some good points. The same for MassiveD. Honestly, both of them are a good asset to have in this community whether you like them or hate them.

Gray360UK
03-30-2017, 05:48 PM
https://iliketoast.net/uploads/images/scaled_full_82d67c42fcd21f951e93.jpg

Alustar.
03-30-2017, 05:52 PM
#justsaying

Justsaiyain* fixed it, nobody panic!!!

Alustar.
03-30-2017, 06:03 PM
In regards to gray and massive, and based off their respective post history I feel a kin to them. They've shown they have a similarly diverse and longstanding gaming history. People view logic as trolling these days and i say go for it. Guess who else were historical trolls? Socrates, Aristotle, and Jesus.

CandleInTheDark
03-30-2017, 06:03 PM
Justsaiyain* fixed it, nobody panic!!!

Pretty sure my English lecturer way back when would disagree.

#justsaying #spellinglearnit

(just kidding ;) )

CandleInTheDark
03-30-2017, 06:07 PM
https://iliketoast.net/uploads/images/scaled_full_82d67c42fcd21f951e93.jpg

Reminds me of Terry Pratchett, one of his characters protested when the assassins stopped taking contracts on him (as much out of self defence as anything) because if someone was hiring them he knew he was doing something right,more importantly something right that someone didn't want him doing.

SAVAGE_CABBAGE1
03-30-2017, 07:46 PM
Ya hes a good dude. He knows his sh*t. I may not always agree with him but he sure does bring up some good points. The same for MassiveD. Honestly, both of them are a good asset to have in this community whether you like them or hate them.

I disagree with them at times also, however I know that they both have good ideas and only want to see this game succeed. It's pretty nice to hear their arguments because, even though I may disagree with it, is still well articulated and brings up valid points.

CandleInTheDark
03-30-2017, 07:49 PM
I disagree with them at times also, however I know that they both have good ideas and only want to see this game succeed. It's pretty nice to hear their arguments because, even though I may disagree with it, is still well articulated and brings up valid points.

That is always the best way to be, if you shout and cuss, it is just someone else adding noise to the whole BUFF/NERF/LEAVE MY MAIN ALONE arguments. And if you disagree with someone, youdon't change their mind that way either.

Gray360UK
03-30-2017, 08:33 PM
Reminds me of Terry Pratchett, one of his characters protested when the assassins stopped taking contracts on him (as much out of self defence as anything) because if someone was hiring them he knew he was doing something right,more importantly something right that someone didn't want him doing.

I really like that, basically the same sentiment. Cheers for posting :)

Pope138
03-30-2017, 09:04 PM
It seems to me that the people who criticize "SJW's" the most also have pretty thin skin. OP masterfully demonstrates this.

Don't let them get to you OP, you're tougher than that. There's some good conversation to be had here, you just have to ignore some jerks to get to it. Like any video game message board I've ever been on.