PDA

View Full Version : Remove boosts in elimination ??

Kapteinsabel
03-29-2017, 10:45 PM
Like the title says: REMOVE THE BOOSTS IN ELIMINATION.

1. RNG, who spawns closer: oh look i can pick up shield and have 2 times the hp as my enemy.

2. Makes running away better than fighting, we have a gamemode for that its called skirmish.

3. It gives an advantage to fast heroes, no balance in that.

4. rant done :)

Thanks for a good game, best of luck to all palyers! see ya on the battlefield :)

Gray360UK
03-29-2017, 10:49 PM
But I am a fast hero and I like boosts ;)

Fruttie
03-29-2017, 10:50 PM
Like the title says: REMOVE THE BOOSTS IN ELIMINATION.

1. RNG, who spawns closer: oh look i can pick up shield and have 2 times the hp as my enemy.

2. Makes running away better than fighting, we have a gamemode for that its called skirmish.

3. It gives an advantage to fast heroes, no balance in that.

4. rant done :)

Thanks for a good game, best of luck to all palyers! see ya on the battlefield :)

Please post things like this into the suggestion & feedback section for future reference.

CandleInTheDark
03-29-2017, 11:12 PM
My only real complaint is that feasibly I could have the most takedowns on my team but because I didn't get boosts I would be bottom of the team leaderboard.I don't mind the boosts as such but I have no idea how they are relevant to scoring.

BananaBlighter
03-29-2017, 11:15 PM
IMO they should just appear after a certain amount of time into the round, so they're not there at the start. Or maybe when your team has only 2 people left or something.

My only real complaint is that feasibly I could have the most takedowns on my team but because I didn't get boosts I would be bottom of the team leaderboard.I don't mind the boosts as such but I have no idea how they are relevant to scoring.

Lol yeah that makes no sense.

Fruttie
03-29-2017, 11:20 PM

Boost don't do anything for your score, they do not affect it negativly or positivly.

Though I have seen suggestions from other players that picking up boost should affect your score negativly since you are picking up an advantage over another player.

Personaly I dont think the boosts are the main problem of elimination, if you think about it. Feats are just as bad because you unlock them by being better then your opponents. Wich means if you win the first 2 rounds and get a good score you have your feats unlocked and they don't. This basicly gives the team even more of an advantage over the losing team. My suggestion for this would be that Feats unlock per round played for everyone at the same time regardless of how high your score is. (example round 1 no feats unlocked, round 2 the 1st feat is unlocked & so on till round 5 where all feats are unlocked).

OneTrueAlca
03-29-2017, 11:49 PM
I like boosts, it allows me to one shot enemy from behind, run away in 1 vs 4 stalling for time to kill them all one by one.

its one of the main reason why i only play Elimation. it allows me to have upperhand vs ppl who are better than me

cragar212
03-30-2017, 12:53 AM
How they thought putting boosts in favorable positions for certain players just shows complete incompetence and lack of experience

Gray360UK
03-30-2017, 01:04 AM
How they thought putting boosts in favorable positions for certain players just shows complete incompetence and lack of experience

You're on a bit of a mission tonight aren't you? Whats the target, 100 anti-Ubisoft posts before bedtime? :rolleyes:
3rd thread in a row I have read where the most recent comment is from you looking for any and every excuse to trash the company.

cragar212
03-30-2017, 01:05 AM
You're on a bit of a mission tonight aren't you? whats the target, 100 posts ****ging off Ubisoft before you go to bed? :rolleyes:
3rd thread in a row I have read where the most recent comment is from you looking for any and every excuse to trash the company.

Lol following my posts. Get a life

Gray360UK
03-30-2017, 01:12 AM
Lol following my posts. Get a life

You know when you arrive on page 1 of General Discussion all the threads with new posts in them are bold / black to indicate this ...?
Well I click on those to see the new posts, weird I know.

Mia.Nora
03-30-2017, 01:14 AM
Agreed also, put some sort of limit on those unlimited, instant, full HP revives

xLeapingLizardx
03-30-2017, 01:21 AM
IMO they should just appear after a certain amount of time into the round, so they're not there at the start.
I like this idea^
I think that is even how it goes in skirmish....

Totally ridiculous how assassins can just run and get a shield or a attack booster and then turn and fight and act like they are good... (Usually beat em anyway because they are usually skilless scrubs.)
Also it happens way to much where I am fighting an Orochi (Well any assassin, but Orochi's almost always run) and I get them down to low health then they just run either to get boots or a shield... It's just ridiculous.. All my work thrown down the drain simply because he is faster than me...

Don't even get me started on Assassins + sprint boost, last one alive and they just run around the map for 3 minutes with no purpose. I wish those kinds of people would just go play another game... Elimination is almost one of my favorite game types but because of reasons above. (especially the running around for the whole round one because I feel like there is always 1 guy who does it every single game I get into)...

cragar212
03-30-2017, 01:26 AM
You know when you arrive on page 1 of General Discussion all the threads with new posts in them are bold / black to indicate this ...?
Well I click on those to see the new posts, weird I know.

Statement still stands, get a life kiddo

The_B0G_
03-30-2017, 01:28 AM
Here's an idea to help with people running from fights to get powerups, make it take 3-4 times longer to get them, so that if someone in chasing you, you wouldn't have enough time to pick up a powerup before they catch up to you. That way people who win fights are rewarded with powerups, not people who have a fast character that ran from a fight because they were losing, or ran to get a powerup before they even tried to fight someone to get an advantage.

xLeapingLizardx
03-31-2017, 04:07 AM
Here's an idea to help with people running from fights to get powerups, make it take 3-4 times longer to get them, so that if someone in chasing you, you wouldn't have enough time to pick up a powerup before they catch up to you. That way people who win fights are rewarded with powerups, not people who have a fast character that ran from a fight because they were losing, or ran to get a powerup before they even tried to fight someone to get an advantage.

Yeah I have also supported this idea!
The speed at which you get boosts is ridiculous....