PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions

Sif3rone
03-29-2017, 08:44 PM
First off, I never post on forums but this game has made me angry. I play as much as I can, cause being angry doesnt stop me from enjoying the game. My main complaint is people dropping out of games. I was addicted to R6 Siege until this game came out. I think they should have a 15 minute ban for quitting a match that way people will have no option to quit without having to wait out to play another game. My last complaint is the maps, where are the freaking maps I paid for. The guys who spent the $60 have an argument, I spent $100 for the season pass and other dlc, now i just feel stupid for doing so.

AzureSky.
03-29-2017, 09:18 PM
First off, I never post on forums but this game has made me angry. I play as much as I can, cause being angry doesnt stop me from enjoying the game. My main complaint is people dropping out of games. I was addicted to R6 Siege until this game came out. I think they should have a 15 minute ban for quitting a match that way people will have no option to quit without having to wait out to play another game. My last complaint is the maps, where are the freaking maps I paid for. The guys who spent the $60 have an argument, I spent $100 for the season pass and other dlc, now i just feel stupid for doing so.

No until they fix the Network problems (and that is a long way to go) i dc 1/3 of my matches, i should bet a 15 minute wait time? NO, fix the game until no bugs exist and then implement the quitting penaltys.

AKDagriZ
03-29-2017, 10:46 PM
yea they need to fix things before impliment a penalty.But the missing map tho !

And there is good reasons for rage quit a game , a penalty is hard to adress .

Especially in dominion why would you stay in a game when your team is absolutely the worst teamplayer in the world ? Of course you have to take a look a yourself first before claiming your team is crap.

Why would you stay in a deadmatch when everybody is picking on you because you have a high rank and your are not performing well.

If you are a lawbringer and you unessecary Pancake me 6 time in a row i will definitly ragequit.Everytime a lawnbringer is shoveling me like a ragdoll while others are ganking me , i quit

If every round in elimination i can't even have a decent fight and i end up being gangked in the first minute of every round im just gonna leave.

Call me a rage quitter i dont care im not gonna stay and stand this level of toxicity .There is good reason to leave a toxic matchmaking.

UbiNoty
03-30-2017, 12:45 AM
We do realize that rage-quitting is an issue - it not only makes the game less enjoyable for all the players in the match and especially your team, it also has a large negative impact on connectivity and overall match stability. As we're aware that this is a problem, we are looking into implementing ways to minimize this kind of behavior.
While we don't have any specifics to offer yet, please understand that we have quite a few things on our plate at the moment, but we're most assuredly keeping an eye on the matter.

Also, on a personal note, there's no good reasons for rage-quitting. It's very unsportsmanlike in duels and brawls and in 4v4s the importance of teamwork cannot be understated. A good mindset to have (especially in any team-orientated games) is that every time you lose, you are part of the reason you lost - and every time you win, it was because you worked together as a team. :D
Please don't rage-quit as it only contributes to the toxicity.

cragar212
03-30-2017, 12:49 AM
Ubisoft don't care mate. The mods are just here to say they are working on stuff and it will be fixed soon

teamspirit1
03-30-2017, 06:09 AM
[QUOTE=UbiNoty;12504664] As we're aware that this is a problem, we are looking into implementing ways to minimize this kind of behavior.
While we don't have any specifics to offer yet, please understand that we have quite a few things on our plate at the moment, but we're most assuredly keeping an eye on the matter.
dont you get it really? community is angry because of these kind of replies.you dont even tell that 'we r currently working on xxxxx and we will work on xxxx in next update'. you should take training from succesful community managers like ubi_epi or go visit sites of game like arma where they give you clear roadmap in advance,what they r working on exactly and whats in store for future.

maXmood
03-30-2017, 09:35 AM
i've been getting disconnected while i'm in the game, ppl would assume i rage-quite or just didn't like the match, while in fact, i'm enjoying the game..

connectivity issues should be your number 1 priority.. once that's resolve, alot of things will settle..

Also, on a personal note, there's no good reasons for rage-quitting. It's very unsportsmanlike in duels and brawls and in 4v4s the importance of teamwork cannot be understated. A good mindset to have (especially in any team-orientated games) is that every time you lose, you are part of the reason you lost - and every time you win, it was because you worked together as a team. :D
Please don't rage-quit as it only contributes to the toxicity.