PDA

View Full Version : Refund Scammers - Don't You Believe it - Amended

MassiveD.
03-29-2017, 07:58 PM
Disclaimer: I remade this thread with criminal names censored to ensure that the thread is in line with the forum rules (naming & shaming in particular)

Hi everyone, I am opening this thread as a Hall fo Fame for scammers caught in the act of weaseling developer for refunds, stating that they have "connectivity issues", all thanks to detective Gray360UK

Why am I making this thread? It's important to call these people out on their BS, as not only they are comiting crimes, they are also in the process discrediting the game and helping paint a different picture than it is.

You can follow the progress of us catching these frauds right here:

http://imgur.com/a/SOcyG

Dragoon7272
03-29-2017, 08:41 PM
its ironic that we have to PROTECT these people that are *****ing and tring to "kill" this games player base by spreading ********.

as far as im concerned these people NEED to have their names in the posts...maybe make an imgur with their names on it or something.

MassiveD.
03-29-2017, 08:57 PM
its ironic that we have to PROTECT these people that are *****ing and tring to "kill" this games player base by spreading ********.

as far as im concerned these people NEED to have their names in the posts...maybe make an imgur with their names on it or something.

Well, rules are rules, no point in breaking them.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander

AzureSky.
03-29-2017, 09:06 PM
Dude can you calm down? You are only flaming in the forums, yes im talking to you MassiveD a lot of people hate you already, sorry but i will report this post and also your account, you are not giving any positive stuff on the forums and your arguments are hollow without valid examples.

corazondedelfin
03-29-2017, 09:07 PM
Gray360UK and MassiveD, trolls of the month. For real.

You have way too much free time, you should be banned.. All Massive say in most of his messages is stuff like "keep moaning around" and Gray is just... Pf, what a pair you both are.

MassiveD.
03-29-2017, 09:20 PM
Dude can you calm down? You are only flaming in the forums, yes im talking to you MassiveD a lot of people hate you already, sorry but i will report this post and also your account, you are not giving any positive stuff on the forums and your arguments are hollow without valid examples.

Hmm, on the contrary, I am one of the few people left on these forums that is in fact focusing on positivity.

Majority of people here simply moan about the game, moan about ubisoft, and straight up lie and make stuff up, as you can clearly see from my thread.

You can report me all you want, I have made sure that this thread is following the forum rules, so save your pointless threats, I do not care for them.

MassiveD.
03-29-2017, 09:22 PM
Gray and Massive, trolls of the month. For real.

You have way too much free time, you should be banned.. All Massive say in most of his messages is stuff like "keep moaning around" and Gray is just... Pf, what a pair you both are.

"You should be banned" says the guy who made a thread yesterday rallying people to badger Ubisoft for refunds, your sense of entitlement sure is fascinating, but let me guess, this thread rubs you the wrong way because you are also guilty of lying and falsifying claims :rolleyes: ?

corazondedelfin
03-29-2017, 09:25 PM
"You should be banned" says the guy who made a thread yesterday rallying people to badger Ubisoft for refunds, let me guess, this thread rubs you the wrong way because you are also guilty of lying and falsifying claims :rolleyes: ?

I dont want a refund. I want a compensation, and actually like 70 more users that thumbs upped my thread like never seen before + the poll voters... And we represent the majority, BUT that has nothing to do with this, call Gray and make a trolling party and win money doing stuff somewhere.

Fruttie
03-29-2017, 09:26 PM
To MassiveD.,

The person you are adressing in your pictures already made a fool of himself by starting that tread.
Please don't be a Jerkbag and start even more unnessesery threads about it.

Yes, I know you are a just an internet troll begging for attention and I don't really care about that. Every forum has its trolls.

MassiveD.
03-29-2017, 09:29 PM
I dont want a refund. I want a compensation, and actually like 70 more users that thumbs upped my thread like never seen before + the poll voters... And we represent the majority.

All you represent is a band of BS'ers who haven't read the Terms of Service, no you are not allowed for refunds and you are not allowed for compensations because you owned the game for longer than 6 days.

Your delusions of self entitlement that the world owes you something simply for being a special snowlafke that you are, are laughable - sure, but serious - not even close.

The game has been out for bit over a month, yet you demand perfection, even tho majority of mainstream games out there have been out for years and still have problems, need constant patching and maintenance.

Get a grip on both yourself and reality, my dude

solho
03-29-2017, 09:39 PM
All you represent is a band of BS'ers who haven't read the Terms of Service, no you are not allowed for refunds and you are not allowed for compensations because you owned the game for longer than 6 days.

Your delusions of self entitlement that the world owes you something simply for being a special snowlafke that you are, are laughable - sure, but serious - not even close.

The game has been out for bit over a month, yet you demand perfection, even tho majority of mainstream games out there have been out for years and still have problems, need constant patching and maintenance.

Get a grip on both yourself and reality, my dude

Demand perfection? no little kid, they sold a game that was not ready for sale. I dont want compensation or anything, I just want them to work more because I pay for a product that I can not enjoy, if you dont have any problem is a very lucky person or fan boy who needs attention with a big problem because most people can not play quietly.
There are many people who paid the game and it was difficult to get the money to buy it and can not enjoy it, but it seems that his little head can not understand that not everyone thinks like you, you dont respect anyone, Is a little troll that needs a lot of attention or really has a problem.

MassiveD.
03-29-2017, 09:42 PM
Demand perfection? no little kid, they sold a game that was not ready for sale. I dont want compensation or anything, I just want them to work more because I pay for a product that I can not enjoy, if you dont have any problem is a very lucky person or fan boy who needs attention with a big problem because most people can not play quietly.
There are many people who paid the game and it was difficult to get the money to buy it and can not enjoy it, but it seems that his little head can not understand that not everyone thinks like you, you dont respect anyone, Is a little troll that needs a lot of attention or really has a problem.

Works for me tho, has been running flawlessly for at least 3 weeks now, minus the hickup yesterday.

I assume it also runs fine for the thousands of people that I meet and fight every day, people who never seem to complain about the lag in game.

In fact it is easy to see who actually has issues, and who starts threads by "Warden is OP, PK is OP, oh by the way give me my money back because P2P lag or whatever:

I understand that you people like to moan alot, but we actualy did research before comming to conclusions, remember that thred I made that lasted for 22 Pages, in which we demanded people to show any evidence whatsoever that they can't play the game, asking if they sent support tickets etc, and received absolutely no?

No yeah, thats super convincing you know.

Actually at this point, especially with the evidence on forums, I'm starting to come to a conclusion that it works fine for everyone who bothered to open up their ports on modem, sent tickets to support, and isn't straight up lying because they spent to much money on steele packs and now their parents are furious about it , lol

solho
03-29-2017, 09:45 PM
Works for me tho, has been running flawlessly for at least 3 weeks now, minus the hickup yesterday.

I assume it also runs fine for the thousands of people that I meet and fight every day, people who never seem to complain about the lag in game.

In fact it is easy to see who actually has issues, and who starts threads by "Warden is OP, PK is OP, oh by the way give me my money back because P2P lag or whatever:

Actually at this point, especially with the evidence on forums, I'm starting to come to a conclusion that it works fine for everyone who bothered to open up their ports on modem, sent tickets to support, and isn't straight up lying because they spent to much money on steele packs and now their parents are furious about it , lol

Thanks for confirming that you have a problem.. go enjoy this beautiful game without any problem little kid!

MassiveD.
03-29-2017, 09:47 PM
go enjoy this beautiful game without any problem little kid!

Thank you I will continue to do just so, go moan on the forum some more and lie for refunds :rolleyes:

P.S. you conveniently left out the part of the comment in which I explain how we came to such conclusions

solho
03-29-2017, 09:48 PM
Thank you I will continue to do just so, go moan on the forum some more and lie for refunds :rolleyes:

P.S. you conveniently left out the part of the comment in which I explain how we came to such conclusions

I never asked for a refund but if its what makes you happy, be happy little special kid!

MassiveD.
03-29-2017, 09:49 PM
I never asked for a refund but if its what makes you happy, be happy little special kid!

Then why are you on my thread defending criminals? Did you forget what the point of the thread was?

We exposed how people are lying about connection problems to straight up weasel out refunds, why are you defending these people?

Gray360UK
03-29-2017, 09:54 PM
Gray360UK and MassiveD, trolls of the month. For real.

I haven't even posted in this thread. When I call out a guy who has played more Duels than 99.3% of the entire playerbase for asking for a refund because he cant play the game, who's time played, duels played, players killed etc continued to rise even as he posted his refund request, that makes me the troll? Get outta here you idiot.

solho
03-29-2017, 09:54 PM
Then why are you on my thread defending criminals? Did you forget what the point of the thread was?

We exposed how people are lying about connection problems to straight up weasel out refunds, why are you defending these people?

I only defend people who are fed up with you, because you argue with everyone in every post, everyone is bored of you

I dont defend those who ask for reimbursement in that I agree with you but it is a fact that there are many problems of connection and errors, which you dont want to accept.

Specialkha
03-29-2017, 09:56 PM
The point of your thread is to name and shame some ppl while trolling everyone else (which is against forum rules).

About issues on this game, you should check devs streams. Even them have acknowledged there was connectivity issues as well as balance issues.

About balance, Pk was banned from MLG tourney, that should say something to you.

MassiveD.
03-29-2017, 10:02 PM
The point of your thread is to name and shame some ppl while trolling everyone else (which is against forum rules).

About issues on this game, you should check devs streams. Even them have acknowledged there was connectivity issues as well as balance issues.

About balance, Pk was banned from MLG tourney, that should say something to you.

1. That is not the point of the thread, the point of my thread is to expose frauds, and is done within the forum guidelines.
2. Balance issues are an ongoing process for every single online game out there , the only time the game doesn't need anymore balancing is when it's dead, we talked about it many times now, and you still blame developers for not developing faster, lol.
3. The tournament hosts clearly lacked experience, because any tournament out there for any game allows players and player teams to ban 2 characters for every single match, League of Legends has an in built feature for this, Hearthstone allows players to choose which class the opponent can not use for the next match, etc.

So as you can see, simply banning PK shows to both laziness and lack of cognition, even if she is overpowered.

It is further more silly because they allowed Raiders, who are bugged now and have unblockable attacks, nope , no problems there, lol, oh boy.

MassiveD.
03-29-2017, 10:03 PM
I only defend people who are fed up with you, because you argue with everyone in every post, everyone is bored of you

I dont defend those who ask for reimbursement in that I agree with you but it is a fact that there are many problems of connection and errors, which you dont want to accept.

I argue with moaners, and moaners are upset with me because I call them out on their BS, good job Sherlock, you did it :rolleyes:

Pope138
03-29-2017, 10:07 PM
Yeah, there are a lot of reactionary types demanding refunds even though they've played the game for days. Those people are massive jerks because:
A) They clearly just want money and are prepared to lie in order to get it.
B) This game has serious issues that need to be straightened out and bogus claims can get in the way of actual criticism of this games many problems.

Personally, I'm able to enjoy this game despite all it's problems and I think Ubisoft is trying to fix them. It sucks that we have to wait for the game to live up to it's potential, but at least it's not a completely lost cause.
Ubisoft's reputation is definitely taking a hit, but if they get the game working as it should, they may redeem themselves. The game is too fun for me to give up on--and trust me, I have no problem walking away from broken games. I'm sticking with this one.

MassiveD.
03-29-2017, 10:10 PM
Yeah, there are a lot of reactionary types demanding refunds even though they've played the game for days. Those people are massive jerks because:
A) They clearly just want money and are prepared to lie in order to get it.
B) This game has serious issues that need to be straightened out and bogus claims can get in the way of actual criticism of this games many problems.

Personally, I'm able to enjoy this game despite all it's problems and I think Ubisoft is trying to fix them. It sucks that we have to wait for the game to live up to it's potential, but at least it's not a completely lost cause.
Ubisoft's reputation is definitely taking a hit, but if they get the game working as it should, they may redeem themselves. The game is too fun for me to give up on--and trust me, I have no problem walking away from broken games. I'm sticking with this one.

See, this is how every post regarding issues should look on these forums

"I know that there are problems, and I know that the developers are fixing it, I still play the game because I can, because it 's not that broken, I refuse to scream at the developers like a child, because it only makes things worse and ruins everyones day without contributing to the solutoon, but I will rather wait patiently, like an adult, untill the game gets even better"

If there were more comments and posts like this, instead of "omg Bugisoft , fix game, warden OP, money back please because my mom says im special", then threads like mine would not need to exist.

Good job Sir, thank you for being a decent, mature human being

Tillo.
03-29-2017, 10:58 PM
This will be my only post in this thread:
Even warrior's den live streams have connection errors. Owned, lock thread, stop trolling.

Bob__Gnarly
03-29-2017, 11:08 PM
Every time I see another white knight post from MassiveD, this is all I think of:

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/962/640/658.png

cragar212
03-29-2017, 11:14 PM
MassiveD really needs to go outside more. His white knight crusade blindly defending FH on all topics has destroyed all credibility of anything he says.

Also MassiveD weren't you the guy bragging on these forums for weeks about how much you AFK botted? Real stand up guy...

MassiveD.
03-29-2017, 11:26 PM
MassiveD really needs to go outside more. His white knight crusade blindly defending FH on all topics has destroyed all credibility of anything he says.

Also MassiveD weren't you the guy bragging on these forums for weeks about how much you AFK botted? Real stand up guy...

I was not defending AFK Bots, don't put words in my mouth, I called for them to be banned.

However, I was defending people who were rubberbanding their gamepads to act as if AFK botting, because they were not using third party programs, and what they were doing was not against ToS, while contacting the developers and asking them to make official statements, regarding this.

Those people were attacked constantly, threatened, 50 moan threads over and over by children screaming at the developers to ban people who were doing litteraly nothing wrong (according to Terms of Service).

All this time by being called a cheater, a hacker, a botter, moaned and cried at, threatened to be banned (seems familiar yet?), while being absolutely right the whole time, as the developers came out with the official statement, they said that they were watching closely, they no longer approve of it, they changed the Terms of Service making the act illegal, and I issued warnings and nothing more to the players (not a single person was banned and instead received warnings that this is the first and last time, and the next will result in banning), because it was not their fault.

In fact, me carrying out this anti-moan crusade, is a direct extension of how right I was the last time. :rolleyes:

MassiveD.
03-29-2017, 11:37 PM
Every time I see another white knight post from MassiveD, this is all I think of:

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/962/640/658.png

Naw mate, that ain't me, this is me:

http://oi67.tinypic.com/2rcxy0j.jpg

Leveling my crew, posting on forums while matchmaking :rolleyes:

Captain-Courage
03-29-2017, 11:40 PM
Disclaimer: I remade this thread with criminal names censored to ensure that the thread is in line with the forum rules (naming & shaming in particular)

Hi everyone, I am opening this thread as a Hall fo Fame for scammers caught in the act of weaseling developer for refunds, stating that they have "connectivity issues", all thanks to detective Gray360UK

Why am I making this thread? It's important to call these people out on their BS, as not only they are comiting crimes, they are also in the process discrediting the game and helping paint a different picture than it is.

You can follow the progress of us catching these frauds right here:

http://imgur.com/a/SOcyG

Still "name and shame" thread, that is I suppose still violating the terms of use by its sole existence.
inb4 lock

MassiveD.
03-29-2017, 11:50 PM
Still "name and shame" thread, that is I suppose still violating the terms of use by its sole existence.
inb4 lock

Please be a dear, and fetch the name and shame section of forum rules so we can all look at it :rolleyes:

P.S. briliant attempt to silence an argument that you can't dispute , very regresive leftist :rolleyes:

Dragoon7272
03-29-2017, 11:53 PM

wow....they sold a game that was not ready for sale? how much more special can you get? seriously did your parents beat you over the head with a stupid branch? or are you just natrually this stupid? either way im getting away from the point im tring to make which is that this game is way more complete then Warhammer 40000 : Eternal Crusade you wanna try and say this game isn't finished? go play that peace of trash its not even remotely close to being finished and yet its been OFFICALLY launched, and its a billion times worse then this game is. seriously i can see where the OP is coming from when he says people are entitled little brats now

MassiveD.
03-29-2017, 11:58 PM
wow....they sold a game that was not ready for sale? how much more special can you get? seriously did your parents beat you over the head with a stupid branch? or are you just natrually this stupid? either way im getting away from the point im tring to make which is that this game is way more complete then Warhammer 40000 : Eternal Crusade you wanna try and say this game isn't finished? go play that peace of trash its not even remotely close to being finished and yet its been OFFICALLY launched, and its a billion times worse then this game is. seriously i can see where the OP is coming from when he says people are entitled little brats now

I have never in my life heard a sentance "have you been beaten with the stupid branch?" , but I will be adapting it for future use, thank you so much for this :D

Captain-Courage
03-30-2017, 12:24 AM
Please be a dear, and fetch the name and shame section of forum rules so we can all look at it :rolleyes:

It can fall under articles 3 and 11.
Some clauses are quite extensive.

P.S. briliant attempt to silence an argument that you can't dispute , very regresive leftist :rolleyes:

Lefist what ? What the hell are you talking about ?

MassiveD.
03-30-2017, 12:26 AM
It can fall under articles 3 and 11.
Some clauses are quite extensive.

Lefist what ? What the hell are you talking about ?

Nothing from this thread falls under articles 3 and 11.

Left'ist , it's a political term that explains SWJ's, feminazis, and other kinds of echo-chamber circle-jerkers

Mia.Nora
03-30-2017, 12:32 AM
I do have very serious connectivity issues, have been having them for a long time. Community reps know about it, I have an escalated ticket going on.

I am being patient about Ubisoft trying to sort it out. What I can not be patient about is flamebaiting trolls like you being allowed to spread bile on forums.
I will report you, and leave it at that.

@UbiJurassic @UbiNoty please prevent this player from spreading more bile on forums.

cragar212
03-30-2017, 12:36 AM
How is posting peoples names in a link not naming and shaming?

Does that mean although I can't post pictures lf black ***** directly on the forums if I post a link to pictures of black ***** it's ok?

Seems fishy

MassiveD.
03-30-2017, 12:38 AM
How is posting peoples names in a link not naming and shaming?

Does that mean although I can't post pictures lf black ***** directly on the forums if I post a link to pictures of black ***** it's ok?

Seems fishy

Because players names are censored in that link?

MassiveD.
03-30-2017, 12:41 AM
I do have very serious connectivity issues, have been having them for a long time. Community reps know about it, I have an escalated ticket going on.

I am being patient about Ubisoft trying to sort it out. What I can not be patient about is flamebaiting trolls like you being allowed to spread bile on forums.
I will report you, and leave it at that.

@UbiJurassic @UbiNoty please prevent this player from spreading more bile on forums.

You forgot moderator @FredEx919 , whom I am consulting right now in regards to this thread, and refund fraud problem in general.

It doesn't matter how you feel about this thread, it is not violating the forum rules

Captain-Courage
03-30-2017, 12:46 AM
Because players names are censored in that link?

Somebody doesn't know how to use advanced forum search.
It takes less than 30 sec to find the post on your image and the name of its author

Left'ist , it's a political term that explains SWJ's, feminazis, and other kinds of echo-chamber circle-jerkers

Again, what the hell are you talking about ?
As it turned into a political forum all of the sudden ?

About articles 3 and 11, subjects like harassment, threats, malevolence, diffamation and a lot of things mentionned in these articles can be interpreted quite extensively.
It's up to Ubi to decide and interpret the rule.
Their forums, their rules, their interpretation, as Internet forums are benevolent dictatorships by nature. Owner of the forum combine legislative, judicial and executive powers. It's a discretionnary decision from their side in the end.

UbiNellemose
03-30-2017, 04:11 AM
Thread Closed - Off Topic / Trolling