PDA

View Full Version : Refund Scammers - Don't You Believe it

MassiveD.
03-29-2017, 06:22 PM
Hi everyone, I am opening this thread as a Hall fo Fame for scammers caught in the act of weaseling developer for refunds, stating that they have "connectivity issues", all thanks to detective Gray360UK :cool:

Why am I making this thread? It's important to call these people out on their BS, as not only they are comiting crimes, they are also in the process discrediting the game and helping paint a different picture than it is.

So without further ado, here's the first 2 entries cought just within the last 2 days:

Entry Number 1

http://oi67.tinypic.com/2iqd0u8.jpg

Entry Number 2

http://oi64.tinypic.com/5cbvq9.jpg

Gray360UK
03-29-2017, 06:32 PM
Sad to see. Thought my experience of the depths people will stoop to was pretty much complete, but I lost a little of my faith in humanity this week.

I wouldn't dream of asking for a refund on a game that I have played for 80+ hours. At that point, pretending you've been unable to play is just a new level of low.

There may be genuine people out there who really can't play, and if you keep this up you'll ruin the chances of a refund for them or the chance of their genuine problems being addressed by Ubisoft. They won't be listening anymore, because of the refund scammers jumping on the 'can't play' bandwagon. And who could blame them.

Tillo.
03-29-2017, 06:36 PM
Troll.
Game crashing most of the time and playerbase gone proves you wrong.
Cya.

Netcode_err_404
03-29-2017, 06:37 PM
Sad to see. Thought my experience of the depths people will stoop to was pretty much complete, but I lost a little of my faith in humanity this week.

I wouldn't dream of asking for a refund on a game that I have played for 80+ hours. At that point, pretending you've been unable to play is just a new level of low.

There may be genuine people out there who really can't play, and if you keep this up you'll ruin the chances of a refund for them or the chance of their genuine problems being addressed by Ubisoft. They won't be listening anymore, because of the refund scammers jumping on the 'can't play' bandwagon. And who could blame them.

Do not be too suprised, i have 100+ hours into the game, but only 51 of actual gameplay, because in the past 3 days i can't even finish a dominion without a disconnect issue..

And that happens a lot,

SangLong524
03-29-2017, 06:38 PM
people usually get away with this behavior in the service sector, where experience is usually hard to measure.
I dont think this is in the service sector though. They must have been generalizing their tiny little world. I am embarrassed on their behalf, since they dont seem to have any.

RatedChaotic
03-29-2017, 06:38 PM
Lmao......I love it.....too bad the mods will probly close this.....tho i hope they dont.

MassiveD.
03-29-2017, 06:39 PM
Troll.
Game crashing most of the time and playerbase gone proves you wrong.
Cya.

Yes, very good, please quit as well so we no longer have to deal with your moaning, cya :rolleyes:

MassiveD.
03-29-2017, 06:41 PM
Do not be too suprised, i have 100+ hours into the game, but only 51 of actual gameplay, because in the past 3 days i can't even finish a dominion without a disconnect issue..

And that happens a lot,

Alot of AAA games on average have 10-14 hours of play, and still ask you for 60 EU +

MassiveD.
03-29-2017, 06:43 PM
Lmao......I love it.....too bad the mods will probly close this.....tho i hope they dont.

I checked forum rules before posting this, there is nothing about naming and shaming, so I assume its ok, especially when naming criminals to raise awareness

Netcode_err_404
03-29-2017, 06:47 PM
Alot of AAA games on average have 10-14 hours of play, and still ask you for 60 EU +

Yes but these avg games actually works.This is a multiplayter mess.

When i will buy a 10hours game ( singleplayer) that will be a total mess with crash and disconnections, stay assured i will ask a steam refund asap.

For honor ATM is a total mess, 2 hours to complete 2 dominion, basically a nice evening wasted. Don't blame the people who want a full refund, if they cannot play the game when they want, they can ask it.

Gray360UK
03-29-2017, 06:56 PM
Let's be clear about one thing. I am not going around picking on anyone who says they have connection issues. Maybe some people deserve refunds.

Todays Refund thread however comes from a guy who has played more Duel matches than 99.3% of For Honors playerbase.

Somehow his kills count has gone up by 20 since I first posted, and his other stats are all rising as we speak.

Still can't play though, right? :rolleyes:

MassiveD.
03-29-2017, 06:56 PM
Yes but these avg games actually works.This is a multiplayter mess.

When i will buy a 10hours game ( singleplayer) that will be a total mess with crash and disconnections, stay assured i will ask a steam refund asap.

For honor ATM is a total mess, 2 hours to complete 2 dominion, basically a nice evening wasted. Don't blame the people who want a full refund, if they cannot play the game when they want, they can ask it.

Works fine to me, why don't you send a ticket to support?

MassiveD.
03-29-2017, 06:57 PM
Let's be clear about one thing. I am not going around picking on anyone who says they have connection issues. Maybe some people deserve refunds.

Todays Refund thread however comes from a guy who has played more Duel matches than 99.3% of For Honors playerbase.

Somehow his kills count has gone up by 20 since I first posted, and his other stats are all rising as we speak.

Still can't play though, right? :rolleyes:

Lol, I wonder if he even closed the game while writting that "please refund me post" :D :D

Gray360UK
03-29-2017, 06:58 PM
Lol, I wonder if he even closed the game while writting that "please refund me post" :D :D

Probably wrote it while on the Matchmaking screen ;)

Netcode_err_404
03-29-2017, 07:00 PM
Works fine to me, why don't you send a ticket to support?

Because the game is a mess, and they know it too well, is not like p2p system and disconnections memes about this game are on the agenda.

Like where you get disconnected, you will get kicked off the grourp, but you can be invited by your teammates and you need to spend half an hour to actually re-invite all your friends.

In your opinion, is this something legit on a multiplayer game ? I won't ask a refund, because i like the game when it works, but do not come here and say others are trolls. Because numbers are not on your side.

MassiveD.
03-29-2017, 07:06 PM
Because the game is a mess, and they know it too well, is not like p2p system and disconnections memes about this game are on the agenda.

Like where you get disconnected, you will get kicked off the grourp, but you can be invited by your teammates and you need to spend half an hour to actually re-invite all your friends.

In your opinion, is this something legit on a multiplayer game ? I won't ask a refund, because i like the game when it works, but do not come here and say others are trolls. Because numbers are not on your side.

I wouldn't know, I'm playing every day and have yet to experience any of these issues, also forums are not the place to moan aboat these things as they are not designed to deal with them, ticketing system on the other hand will yield significantly better results than none at all

Netcode_err_404
03-29-2017, 07:13 PM
"Like when you get disconnected, you will get kicked off the grourp, but you CANNOT be invited by your teammates and you need to spend half an hour to actually re-invite all your friends.
Fix

solho
03-29-2017, 07:15 PM
Report this little guy, its a troll.

MassiveD.
03-29-2017, 07:21 PM
"Like when you get disconnected, you will get kicked off the grourp, but you CANNOT be invited by your teammates and you need to spend half an hour to actually re-invite all your friends.
Fix

Very good, send a ticket

MassiveD.
03-29-2017, 07:22 PM
Report this little guy, its a troll.

You must be mistaking me for your profile picture :rolleyes:

But do go on, please continue, I am so excited to see how you are going to try and justify an actual criminal, lol

Let me pop some popcorn ;)

FredEx919
03-29-2017, 07:34 PM
I do need to close this thread. We don't want to get into the name and shaming stuff.

As far as the topic stands, the important thing to remember is that refunds aren't influenced one way or the other by posting in the forums. The forum moderators here aren't able to offer or approve refunds at all. Thanks for the concern on this!