PDA

View Full Version : I just tripped over this clip. Devs? Anyone?

The_Blockade
03-29-2017, 02:50 PM
https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/avG17KE_460sv.mp4

Okay, so in the end of this 13 seconds clip, you see the blue guy block, light attack and then finishes with a heavy. But the heavy changes direction in the last moment, before hitting the red guy. As far as I can see, no feint were used here, so what's the deal?

Anybody?

Nxtgen_Soco
03-29-2017, 02:57 PM
Shock Horror its a bug and bugs like these are being exploited in tournaments such much in-fact they are banning players that use the bug and I think they have banned the peacekeeper from being used, These Tournaments are not linked to ubisoft, so with that said its tournaments and events holders banning and removing players from tournaments they are holding.

With that all said its clearly a massive problem and people are abusing it and ubisoft have not mentioned anything on fixing it, tournament event holders are showing how bad this is and really its terrible looking on Ubisoft For Honor.

The_Blockade
03-29-2017, 03:03 PM
its a bug

All I needed. Thanks.

Are the developers aware of this tho?

mammakamelen
03-29-2017, 04:53 PM
I do think the Devs are aware of almost all the issues, I personally think it's an issue of manpower. The game is not selling now, not generating much of attention in the game world and the gaming community seems to be fed up.

I would guess they are too few to handle the massive work that this title requires. Thats a damn shame, cause when it works it is truly amazing.

Aarpian
03-29-2017, 04:54 PM
That was awesome, I wish we could do that in the game

The_Blockade
03-30-2017, 07:14 AM
I do think the Devs are aware of almost all the issues, I personally think it's an issue of manpower. The game is not selling now, not generating much of attention in the game world and the gaming community seems to be fed up.

I would guess they are too few to handle the massive work that this title requires. Thats a damn shame, cause when it works it is truly amazing.

Coudln't agree more with you. I was thinking the same thing.