PDA

View Full Version : Peacekeeper should be nerf to ****!

SleepingFaith
03-29-2017, 12:10 PM
The peacekeeper (pk) is totally o.p and makes playing the game not a great experience for many of people. When you get killed by someone playing as the Pk you don't feel like you've been in a fair fight, you feel cheated (well I personally do). The movement speed is too fast, way too fast. It was just banned from tournament play by MLG. Because, obviously the hero makes the experience ****ty, mostly everyone was using the Pk in the finals of the tournament. So either take out the peacekeeper and replace the hero or nerf the hell out of it's abilities. Pure skill is no match against o.p heros. Also, I know they really couldn't take out the Pk, but many of the heros are in dire need of being nerfed or buffed. It's been needed since the first week after the game dropped. I personally don't care for the hero I tried using it once and hated it, I've been in countless matches were someone using the Pk destroys the whole other team each round stealing friendly kills. Literally not dying once. Ubisoft you really need to get on the ball with this crap.

Mia.Nora
03-29-2017, 12:19 PM
The peacekeeper (pk) is totally o.p and makes playing the game not a great experience for many of people. When you get killed by someone playing as the Pk you don't feel like you've been in a fair fight, you feel cheated (well I personally do). The movement speed is too fast, way too fast. It was just banned from tournament play by MLG. Because, obviously the hero makes the experience ****ty, mostly everyone was using the Pk in the finals of the tournament. So either take out the peacekeeper and replace the hero or nerf the hell out of it's abilities. Pure skill is no match against o.p heros. Also, I know they really couldn't take out the Pk, but many of the heros are in dire need of being nerfed or buffed. It's been needed since the first week after the game dropped. I personally don't care for the hero I tried using it once and hated it, I've been in countless matches were someone using the Pk destroys the whole other team each round stealing friendly kills. Literally not dying once. Ubisoft you really need to get on the ball with this crap.

I would like to learn to how to do this with my PK, since she has no unblockables to KillSteal a guarding enemy like majority of other champs. I tried to KS from Elimination vs AI as PK, but extremely hard without unblockables, while it was so easy to do as pretty much everyone else.

Also same about the literally not dying once, she has very low hp and her block stance is temporary with no full guard option like some characters. Is it possible you mistook a conqueror as PK, since literally not dying is his thing with heal on guard? Or are you talking about running whole map without fighting which in that case oroichi does better with his feats?

Xb1MasterNoctis
03-29-2017, 12:47 PM
Peacekeeper does more Damage than a warden with one light attack something wrong here.

Mia.Nora
03-29-2017, 12:49 PM
Peacekeeper does more Damage than a warden with one light attack something wrong here.

Berserker does more damage than a PK? Or is my berserker bugged?
When I chain attacks with infinite my heavy alone does over 60?

Gray360UK
03-29-2017, 01:35 PM
I've been in countless matches were someone using the Pk destroys the whole other team each round stealing friendly kills. Literally not dying once

Stealing friendly kills? What needs nerfing about that? PK is OP because they can kill steal? What?

As for not dying once, my PK has died 337 times according to the FH Tracker website. I know, I know, a 'good' PK never dies, right? :rolleyes:

See this kind of stuff is what discredits the PK is OP argument. Made up irrelevant nonsense that has nothing to do with the PKs moveset or speed. Just gibberish like 'they steal all the killz' and 'they never die, ever!'

Clearly someone got owned by a PK ;)

igrocki
03-29-2017, 03:11 PM
problem with pk is not (in base) pk char but in game mechanic.. if someone ( a lot of people) are unable to block or parry a fast attacks then never will be good in this game.. problem is that blocking fast attacks require not only reflex but monitor "refresh" and hight, stable fps... this plus extremely fast attacks pk makes this char a op.. btw some people dont have problems with parry pk's attack (i'm not one of them) so they dont crry about pk op...

Gensui.Musashi
03-29-2017, 03:11 PM
nerf the crap out of her

Gensui.Musashi
03-29-2017, 03:14 PM

But I have an idea: why not nerfing all characters and just allowing environmental kills?
Anyway this is how the game is currently played.

they are allowed

That_guy44
03-29-2017, 03:16 PM
Shes starting to be more tolerable for me. I play on console. You don't have to worry about unblockables. The lag and slow guard switch is what gives the illusion she is op. Speed kills in fighting games and other characters in the game aren't fast enough to punish her. Yes she can be punished but you are still at a disadvantage.

Gensui.Musashi
03-29-2017, 03:18 PM
The fail is strong with this one

its really strong. cuz i dont care what ya say. NERF THE CRAP OUT OF PK!!!

suboptiml
03-29-2017, 03:32 PM
Also same about the literally not dying once, she has very low hp and her block stance is temporary with no full guard option like some characters.

IIRC PKs have only have 10-20 less health max than the other classes. Which is basically one heavy attack.

Zerks and Orochis both have temp stance too, but not her other huge advantages.

Combine that with her best-in-the-game maneuverability to avoid incoming damage, and her highest-in-the-game speed of attack which often effectively short-circuit other classes' attacks and opening moves, and she avoids far more incoming damage than any other class.

In short, she's not really that squishy at all.

igrocki
03-29-2017, 03:42 PM
its really strong. cuz i dont care what ya say. NERF THE CRAP OUT OF PK!!!
no one care of you ether, what u have to say... even your mam dont care what u thing about fh/pk or other games...

Prophit618
03-29-2017, 04:01 PM
I keep hearing all these people complaining about how PK is OP and dominates everything, but here I am as a reasonably good PK (Rep 13, almost 14, 66% win rate), and using light spam is a reliable way to get yourself destroyed against anybody who is any good.

I'm willing to accept that maybe people on consoles have a harder time since the 30FPS essentially would halve your reaction time, and as I play on PC, maybe I just don't see this rampant Light Spam abuse as a problem because people are more capable of adapting to it with higher FPS.

What IS broken about PK right now is their zone attack, and i see plenty of people abusing the mess out of that to great results. Which is the most frustrating thing in the world for a PK that refuses to use ZA cancels because of how broken it is, and yet gets all the hate and nerf cries against his favorite class anyway. That's the one area where PK needs a nerf.

Does PK have some attacks and combos that are difficult to defend against? Absolutely. But so does every other class except for Lawbringer.