PDA

View Full Version : Faction population data?

YutoJW
03-29-2017, 06:14 AM
I'm a knight, and here we are another disappointing round and another clear loss for us.
We are competitive and then,we're disappearing and get crushed by everyone. In 3 round I never thought we could win in this war assets game

Does anybody have some data about the effective population for each factions? Because I have like an impression that we're a bit outnumbered, i checks on internet but I can read find any data.

After this I want to say fellow knight:
Looking at the data Ubisoft provide to us for The war of the faction something it's pretty interesting.
Assets for round (at the last update, so the final one)
1 round) viking 36.2% (winner) knight and samurai 31.9%
2 round) samurai 35.3% (winner) Vikings 33.7% knight 31%
3 round) samurai 34.8% (winner) Vikings 34.4% knight 30.8%

This is very frustrating because actually during the week, and until the 54 turn (on 56) we are quite competitive, and our war assets % it's quite balance with the other faction.
But then in the last 2 turn we loose like 3-4 war assets %.

So how it's possible? I mean fellow knight what tha hell are you the final turn, round 2 clearly teach everybody a lesson, don't need to play all the week you need just the last 2 turn and job is done!! What tha hell!

Love
Your fellow knight

Plutonium Bug
03-29-2017, 08:59 AM
Well this time mainly bc I couldn't even play! like pretty much everybody and when I could get in only vs bots no matchmaking gives like 400 assest so no impact at all.

The_Blockade
03-29-2017, 11:36 AM
As a fellow knight I regret to inform you that I've given up on the game for now. In a year I'll be back, where they've hopefully fixed this "game".

It's more an error simulation than a game

damon1085
03-29-2017, 01:02 PM
So how it's possible? I mean fellow knight what tha hell are you the final turn, round 2 clearly teach everybody a lesson, don't need to play all the week you need just the last 2 turn and job is done!! What tha hell!

As a fellow Knight, I see the same thing and it is frustrating. All I can say is that you're statement above is correct. They way it's set up, nothing really matters until the last few hours of the last few rounds. At this point you get a 40% bonus to your asset deployment, so all you need to do is play during this time and deploy assets accordingly. Unfortunately, I don't have enough free time to base my gaming schedule around these time frames. I can only play when I have the time which is sporadic at best and non-existent at worst.

They really need to rebalance this meta game somehow, but at the moment I imagine it's rather low on their priority list.

Gray360UK
03-29-2017, 01:27 PM
I've got to say if I know anything about human nature and people wanting to win / have the best rewards, more and more people are going to switch factions away from the Knights. Yes loyal people will remain, but loyalty like that in a game is a rare thing when loot is at stake.

ninjacut
03-29-2017, 01:38 PM
I've got to say if I know anything about human nature and people wanting to win / have the best rewards, more and more people are going to switch factions away from the Knights. Yes loyal people will remain, but loyalty like that in a game is a rare thing when loot is at stake.

I already thought about that and there is one thing came up my mind. What if every character was only playable by one of the actual faction he belongs to? So everyone has to support the actual faction his/her main char really belongs to. Would change the complete faction balance AND would keep players from changing factions like their underwear xD

YutoJW
03-29-2017, 02:12 PM
This is would be too much. And it would make the game seriously limited.

War of faction it's a nice idea on paper, and it could be very nice if properly developed.
But actually there's nothing in the actual game that make me want to take a position and fight for the faction.
Player doesn't have any kind of feeling or whatever that make they feel part of a faction.
There's no in game specific for any factions.
The story of this game is based on the factions but seems like just an excuse. They could actually avoid it and the game wouldn't change so much

I think they should make the prize on both round and season just "close" And specific for that faction. (The season prize seems like that)
For the example:
this round samurai win, if you're samurai you win 3 box, but you can open just with some samurai faction character.

I think in these way many more people would care more about the faction itself

Gray360UK
03-29-2017, 02:16 PM
I already thought about that and there is one thing came up my mind. What if every character was only playable by one of the actual faction he belongs to? So everyone has to support the actual faction his/her main char really belongs to. Would change the complete faction balance AND would keep players from changing factions like their underwear xD

I don't think Faction changing during a season should be a thing. Pick at the start and stick with it through thick and thin like loyalty means something, rather than being a traitorous dog that jumps ship to where the best rewards are. I dread to think how many people who started Season 1 as a Knight are now Samurai, bet I bet the number is huge.

Faction based characters is a good idea though, many of us have wanted a 'Faction War Mode' for a long time, where you have to play as your Factions characters and this is where you earn serious War Assets. This still wouldn't stop people switching though. That needs to go imho.

igrocki
03-29-2017, 02:47 PM
i have question... if someone changed his fraction after 1,2,etc round is he will be able to receive a main reword when his "new" fraction win?

Prophit618
03-29-2017, 04:05 PM
i have question... if someone changed his fraction after 1,2,etc round is he will be able to receive a main reword when his "new" fraction win?

If you change your faction between seasons, no penalty.
If you change during round 1, you will not receive round 1 rewards, but will receive rewards for every other round and the season.
If you change during round 2-5, you forfeit your rewards for the season.

igrocki
03-29-2017, 04:19 PM
If you change your faction between seasons, no penalty.
If you change during round 1, you will not receive round 1 rewards, but will receive rewards for every other round and the season.
If you change during round 2-5, you forfeit your rewards for the season.

awesome :) its middle finger to all knight traitors :)
a big thx for explanation
btw. my prediction: in 2 season there will be 3 knights, all ubi testers char .. ou no my mistake, ubi dont have testers :)

RatedChaotic
03-29-2017, 04:26 PM
I have this weird feeling Samurai will dominate next season. Hope I'm wrong. Tho I dont really care about the faction war its a f*cked up mess anyway.

igrocki
03-29-2017, 04:35 PM
i agree (share) with all your words...