PDA

View Full Version : Orders are not updating

dayLockey
03-28-2017, 11:34 PM
So after doing 3 really fun, super awesome matches of my favorite gametype in the history of ever (SKIRMISH VS. AI!!!!!) I noticed in the Orders tab that I was not getting credit. After asking the rest of the party, they said they weren't getting credit either. As much as I love farming BOTs in super awesome funtime Skirmish mode where I don't even know how points are calculated (swear to god we will be absolutely annihilating a team but somehow they are close to even in score) I don't love not getting credit for doing Orders that take an exceedingly long amount of time.

Any idea on why this is happening, is this an isolated problem? Are some people actually getting credit for completing their orders?

UbiJurassic
03-29-2017, 01:08 AM
Hey evermour, this may be linked to the online services outage earlier today. While most services are back up and running now, it may have impacted the orders. Can anyone else confirm that this is happening?

vinzthestampede
03-29-2017, 01:10 AM
same happened to me. I dropped the order, restarted the game, picked them up again and it worked.... good luck to you sir.

Gray360UK
03-29-2017, 01:14 AM
I haven't tried Skirmish vs AI today but I got credit for Dominon vs AI / Elimination PvP Orders, all in the last couple of hours.

Zume_Frostpaw
03-29-2017, 01:31 AM
I can confirm that the same issue is happening to me on PC.

I have confirmed, though, that it is only the PvP Contract orders that are misbehaving. I have been able to complete my Daily Orders and get credit in my PvB Contract Orders, however any attempt to get credit in my PvP Contract Orders are proving fruitless.

***EDIT*** I tried what vinzthestampede mentioned above by activating them, then turning them off and restarting the game. They seem to be gaining credit, now. ^_^

Gray360UK
03-29-2017, 01:50 AM

I have confirmed, though, that it is only the PvP Contract orders that are misbehaving. I have been able to complete my Daily Orders and get credit in my PvB Contract Orders, however any attempt to get credit in my PvP Contract Orders are proving fruitless.

Weird.

Just for info purposes then, I have been able to complete PvP contract orders in the last couple of hours on Xbox.
Resilience (Elimination) and Dance of Death (Assassin) are both tracking progress no problem.

UbiJurassic
03-29-2017, 02:01 AM

Have you tried vinzthestampede's suggestion?

Zume_Frostpaw
03-29-2017, 02:20 AM
Have you tried vinzthestampede's suggestion?

Aye, I did before I refreshed the page and saw your reply and it did work.

UbiJurassic
03-29-2017, 02:26 AM
Aye, I did before I refreshed the page and saw your reply and it did work.

Awesome to hear! Great job on the workaround, vinz!

dayLockey
03-29-2017, 03:30 AM
same happened to me. I dropped the order, restarted the game, picked them up again and it worked.... good luck to you sir.

This worked for me, thanks!

vinzthestampede
03-29-2017, 03:38 AM
Awesome to hear! Great job on the workaround, vinz!

My pleasure.
-A serious gamer veteran

Tyler-Durdin
03-29-2017, 10:47 AM
Ai orders never changed
Still have the same ones as yesterdays with them being completed.
Timer is back on 24hr countdown.
I always take the orders off when completed.
These are the only orders I can complete as I am not waiting for the matchmaker to time out with Error 0002001512 over and over again.
You should make all orders changeable to what ever game mode you play be it pvp or player vs Ai getting sick off missing out on exp and steel simply because of continuous matchmaking errors.
This has happened now on 2 occasions in the past few days,once over the weekend and just now.