PDA

View Full Version : We've Been Robbed

tbtsrjc
03-28-2017, 09:30 PM
I am so sick of this! I wake up on my day off to get my game on and what do I find? The game servers are "undergoing maintenance," as if that were the truth. This game has been out for over 6 weeks and very little if anything has improved.

We all know about the garbage P2P connection that ruins our games with pauses and disconnects. Dedicated servers should have been used at the very beginning instead of P2P, but that would have meant less profit for Ubisoft and more effort on their part. Considering all the micro transactions, they would have had more than enough money for dedicated servers.

We can only play the game if we can connect to the internet, such rubbish considering that I could be doing single player stuff while their servers are in limbo, but oh no, I can't access any part of the game if I can't connect to their server.

Like most of the players here and that have left, I feel cheated. To pay full price for a game along with the season pass is robbery when you can't even play the game consistently.

I miss the days when gaming was young, and gaming developers back then were all about making a great and working product, instead of making promises they can't keep, while bleeding our wallets dry and compensating us with 3 days of champion status for a game we can't even connect to.

Money and greed has destroyed this company and this game. I will never purchase a game from Ubisoft ever again, just like I won't purchase anything from EA or Activision, all shells of their former selves.

Help us CD Projekt Red, you're our only hope.

Udonitron
03-28-2017, 09:35 PM
Yeah I was booted from the game due to that maintenance and now I am getting this...perfect!

https://s19.postimg.org/x91pmx77n/WOT.jpg

tbtsrjc
03-28-2017, 09:45 PM
Yeah I was booted from the game due to that maintenance and now I am getting this...perfect!

https://s19.postimg.org/x91pmx77n/WOT.jpg

Wow, I'm on the PS4 and haven't encountered that; I'd be even more furious if I did.

Udonitron
03-28-2017, 09:47 PM
Haha yeah, PC.
Just had to run a full repair, now it is OK.