PDA

View Full Version : About the prices...

KomradeHUN
03-28-2017, 07:55 PM
So I was finally able to buy my first effect for my main wich costed 5000 steel.
After a brief moment I had to realise that the effect only applies to the idle animation and I have to spend another 10000 steel if I want effects for out-of-guard and in-guard emotes.
What makes this outrageous is the fact that you get so low amount of steel per match that even if I had the time to play the game then it would still take weeks for me to get that amount of steel.

Ontari
03-28-2017, 07:58 PM
Wow... is that true? You can't apply it freely to execution/emote/idle animation? :O

If yes, thanks for telling me this, as I was about to buy myself one :O

Kaeldian
03-28-2017, 08:03 PM
You think that's bad? Try spending 15k on the Mythic outfit just to get the Sakura/thunder/Firewings animation on your character - only to realize it only applies to THAT character, not everybody in the same realm.

thankfully, the Orders do help quite a bit.

But if Ubisoft thinks they're going to annoy me into spending money on their cash shop, they have another thing coming. They can take that data point and SMOKE IT

KomradeHUN
03-28-2017, 08:09 PM
Wow... is that true? You can't apply it freely to execution/emote/idle animation? :O

If yes, thanks for telling me this, as I was about to buy myself one :O

Yes, it's true.
You better spend your steel on crates.

cragar212
03-28-2017, 08:17 PM
Haha I did the same thing. Luckily the whirlwind idle looks really cool on my valk.

I wouldn't buy crates. I have 3 purple characters w/o buying them.

If you have champ status you can start getting purples from matchs near the end of rep3 and by 5 they pretty common.

KomradeHUN
03-28-2017, 08:26 PM
Haha I did the same thing. Luckily the whirlwind idle looks really cool on my valk.

I wouldn't buy crates. I have 3 purple characters w/o buying them.

If you have champ status you can start getting purples from matchs near the end of rep3 and by 5 they pretty common.
True ,but if you want legendary gear then I belive you have to upgrade your high-end purple gear wich consts a ton.

Ontari
03-28-2017, 08:37 PM
But wait, do you actually choose where will your first mood-effect purchase be used? Or does it select it automatically for idle?

cragar212
03-28-2017, 08:38 PM
True ,but if you want legendary gear then I belive you have to upgrade your high-end purple gear wich consts a ton.

Yeah sorry they all 108s. Saved money on crates for upgrades.

Its slower but you have more steel in the end /shrug

KomradeHUN
03-28-2017, 09:19 PM
But wait, do you actually choose where will your first mood-effect purchase be used? Or does it select it automatically for idle?

You can choose.

Bob__Gnarly
03-28-2017, 10:33 PM
Luckily you can buy 5,000 steel for the low low price of USD $5!

Ubisoft has you covered ;)