PDA

View Full Version : Samurai wins and no rewards?

solho
03-28-2017, 06:15 PM
I dont know if everyone happened to them, but i dont get reward

Ontari
03-28-2017, 06:17 PM
Maybe because you can't connect do ubisoft servers?

Derkwow-cz
03-28-2017, 06:17 PM
Same, i was wiking fraction and no reward. It is bug????

KaidzenMonada
03-28-2017, 06:19 PM
I got no rewards too. Samurai

T1brys
03-28-2017, 06:40 PM
good, because you didnt win fairly, since you got the help from ubisoft

KjotoSamurai
03-28-2017, 06:41 PM
I dont think that someone got help from Ubisoft. But not reward came in, true.

Oupyz
03-28-2017, 06:43 PM
same no rewards came in as well

Gray360UK
03-28-2017, 06:46 PM
I think it's safe to say the servers are still far from 100% today and so stuff like rewards being accurately tracked is probably too much to hope for at the moment. We will get them though, no way that isn't going to happen.

T1brys
03-28-2017, 06:47 PM
I think it's safe to say the servers are still far from 100% today and so stuff like rewards being accurately tracked is probably too much to hope for at the moment. We will get them though, no way that isn't going to happen.

why would you get any sort of rewards, when you didnt win the round without having these " server issues " in a p2p game where the rounds are rigged from the start?

Gray360UK
03-28-2017, 06:51 PM
why would you get any sort of rewards, when you didnt win the round without having these " server issues " in a p2p game where the rounds are rigged from the start?

Do you just randomly fire comments at people without context or thought? I am a Knight, I didn't win anything. All Factions get crate rewards though, 3 for the winner, 2 for second place and 1 for third place going by previous rounds. I take it you are new to the game, so you can be forgiven for not knowing that. For being a salty little rat bag whining about the Samurai winning, not forgiven ;)

KaidzenMonada
03-28-2017, 06:56 PM

Actually, this server issue wouldn't change anything, except the possibility that Samurai could win with higher numbers.

Can you count man? Samurai were winning without server issues. Actually it onlly worked against Samurai. Look. We had 29 territories, Vikings 14, Knights 17. And of these 29 - MAXIMUM 6 of them were being contested and yes, we were not sleeping, we were actually getting back those territories. So if this server issue wouldn't appear we would possilly retake them and win with 29. But, cause of this problem these territories were given to Vikings without fight. Do you understand now - who benefited from this server issue? Vikings. It's just wansn't enought to cheat victory.

So say thanks to Ubisoft, Cause you might loose with 14 territories but this server issue gave you free 6!

T1brys
03-28-2017, 07:01 PM
Do you just randomly fire comments at people without context or thought? I am a Knight, I didn't win anything. All Factions get crate rewards though, 3 for the winner, 2 for second place and 1 for third place going by previous rounds. I take it you are new to the game, so you can be forgiven for not knowing that. For being a salty little rat bag whining about the Samurai winning, not forgiven ;)

salty? you mean that white thing you have on popcorn?

eather i totally missed your point with your post, or you didnt have one?

Plutonium Bug
03-28-2017, 07:02 PM
They need to sort their **** out wtf. So annoying. Knights came last while we had a chance of getting 2nd but bc of server issues we have not been given this chance.
I say everybody 3 crates and 1500 steel for the bs they pulled today.

T1brys
03-28-2017, 07:04 PM
They need to sort their **** out wtf. So annoying. Knights came last while we had a chance of getting 2nd but bc of server issues we have not been given this chance.
I say everybody 3 crates and 1500 steel for the bs they pulled today.

tho the servers was up and running..

https://twitter.com/Poppa_Ghosts/status/846759998000648192/photo/1

Gray360UK
03-28-2017, 07:22 PM
salty? you mean that white thing you have on popcorn?

eather i totally missed your point with your post, or you didnt have one?

You're the one quoting my comments, what was your point?
The first time I guess you thought I was a gloating Samurai you could trash talk, so well done, I'm not, you're an idiot, troll harder.
After answering the aforementioned dumb comment of yours (my first mistake I guess) and correcting your ignorance of how the Faction War reward system works, you want to know what my point is? :rolleyes:
That you're dumb and talking crap?

T1brys
03-28-2017, 11:18 PM
You're the one quoting my comments, what was your point?
The first time I guess you thought I was a gloating Samurai you could trash talk, so well done, I'm not, you're an idiot, troll harder.
After answering the aforementioned dumb comment of yours (my first mistake I guess) and correcting your ignorance of how the Faction War reward system works, you want to know what my point is? :rolleyes:
That you're dumb and talking crap?

soo, what is your point ?

Alchemist-21-
03-28-2017, 11:25 PM
That you're dumb and talking crap.

dayLockey
03-28-2017, 11:31 PM
soo, what is your point ?

Save your salt for someone who cares. The OP made a perfectly relevant thread that a lot of players were concerned about because as it stands, no one has been rewarded, 1st nor last place finishers.

T1brys
03-28-2017, 11:38 PM
Save your salt for someone who cares. The OP made a perfectly relevant thread that a lot of players were concerned about because as it stands, no one has been rewarded, 1st nor last place finishers.

i usually use my salt to my popcorn, and i dont waste it on my screen, i dont know about you tho :)

it will be intresting to see how ubisoft reacts to this, if they take the right way and pull back the servers until the " server crash " or whatever one should call it or if they let it slide, its pritty mutch " do the right thing " or not doing anything at all :)

holowknite
03-28-2017, 11:43 PM
Same no rewards

kodiak1224
03-29-2017, 12:19 AM
Is someone for ubi or devs gonna comment on this and say if it was a bug or planned?

Bob__Gnarly
03-29-2017, 12:24 AM
Is someone for ubi or devs gonna comment on this and say if it was a bug or planned?

Well it's obviously another unintentional bug, but if you want to see a response from a mod:

I went ahead and sent out an alert. We'll keep you updated with details. Thanks everyone and sorry for the confusion.

UbiJurassic
03-29-2017, 12:40 AM
Well it's obviously another unintentional bug, but if you want to see a response from a mod:

Thanks for linking Fred's comment, Gnarly!

As soon as I hear back from the team, I'll be sure to update you all.

Marcrele
03-29-2017, 12:45 AM

33 posts of salt (recommended emo band name)
I'll message you account details if you succeed.

Ulrichvonbek111
03-29-2017, 01:40 AM
Thanks for linking Fred's comment, Gnarly!

As soon as I hear back from the team, I'll be sure to update you all.

Please can you let us know when the spoils of war are going to be given out,,,you know,,the shiny bits n pieces.
This game is outstanding,,a class of it's own.
I'm sure it won't be long before the few creases are ironed out,,
So please let us know about round 3 rewards...
Thanks UbiJuassic....