PDA

View Full Version : UBI at it's best XD

Ontari
03-28-2017, 06:11 PM
Not only they can't handle their servers on the last day of faction war's round (why is it an issue as we have glorious P2P? XD)

Not only they can't fix an overused PK, so the tournament organisators have to disable this class.

But they also can't do the livestream to tell us what's going on....

AND YOU THOUGHT THAT UBISOFT CAN'T DO WORSE XDDDD

MassiveD.
03-28-2017, 06:24 PM
Because server problems are only specific to Ubisoft, and has never happened to any other game or company in the history of gaming ever :rolleyes:

Banning of PK only showcases the lack of experience from the tournament organisers.

Look at Hearthstone, every tournament, participants choose 1 class to ban for the upcoming 5 round set.

Hell, in League of Legends, in every single ranked game you can vote to ban a character for that match, it has nothing to do with the character being OP or not, more with disabling certain synergies and messing with opponents team composition.

Jeez, get good already

Ontari
03-28-2017, 06:26 PM
The main lolz are for cancelling the livestream today.

It's "we are on fire, better not to tell anyone approach"

Blasto95
03-28-2017, 06:27 PM
Because a server problems are only specific to Ubisoft, and has never happened to any other game or company in the history of gaming ever *facepalm*

Banning of PK only showcases the lack of experience from the tournament organisers.

Look at Hearthstone, every single match both participants choose 1 class to ban for the upcoming 5 round set.

Hell, in League of Legends, in every single ranked game you can vote to ban a character for that match, it has nothing to do with the character being or not, more with disabling certain synergies and messing with opponents team composition.

Jeez, get good already

Its way, way, way to early to start banning Characters. People have not had enough experience to master multiple heroes.This game is absolutely nothing like hearthstone or LoL so thats just plain stupid to compare to. Im hosting my own tournament (second one) and I will not be banning PK.

MassiveD.
03-28-2017, 06:28 PM
"We all saw your stats"

What stats?

MassiveD.
03-28-2017, 06:31 PM
Its way, way, way to early to start banning Characters. People have not had enough experience to master multiple heroes.This game is absolutely nothing like hearthstone or LoL so thats just plain stupid to compare to. Im hosting my own tournament (second one) and I will not be banning PK.

I totally agree, all I pointed out to, was that the curators of the said tournament were inexperienced plebs with no imagination, if they straight up decided to ban 1 character

Ontari
03-28-2017, 06:37 PM
The fact is that PK plays to very different rules than rest of the FH characters, but this thread is not the point to argue bout PK, as I don't really think it's that OP. Yet community's reactions towards this char cannot be underestimated.

The funniest thing and a reason for me to start this topic is the fact, that the don't even have balls to perform today's scheduled livestream, other facts are just to enhance ubi's pathetic stance.

Like really... community on Twitch and Reddit is already pissed off to the limits. And they know that the situation is extremely tense, adding the server outage.

Yet they show cowardice and decide not to show up. Just LOLZ

MassiveD.
03-28-2017, 06:41 PM
The fact is that PK plays to very different rules than rest of the FH characters, but this thread is not the point to argue bout PK, as I don't really think it's that OP. Yet community's reactions towards this char cannot be underestimated.

The funniest thing and a reason for me to start this topic is the fact, that the don't even have balls to perform today's scheduled livestream, other facts are just to enhance ubi's pathetic stance.

Like really... community on Twitch and Reddit is already pissed off to the limits. And they know that the situation is extremely tense, adding the server outage.

Yet they show cowardice and decide not to show up. Just LOLZ

"community reactions / opinion matters" bppppffffwaahahahaha, oh boy , I laughed out loud for reals this time :D

Hearthstone - one of the , if not the, largest played game on earth right now - developers couldn't give a toss about community opinions.

Elite Dangerous - my favorite game in the world, 10 years development plan, took 2 years to secretly implement aliens, in a way that when they apeared BBC wrote an arcticle about, and science community lost their minds in excitement - couldn't give a toss about community opinions.

Communities tend to be filled by whiny cry babies who moan about THIS OP, THAT OP, yet have no understanding of game development, unlike the milion dollar corporations that actually do make games.

That's why companies tend to have super testers, or take advice from a select group of people , like top clans in the game or streamers, people who actually play the game instead of moaning about it on the forums all day.

And I respect companies like Blizzard and Frontier Development, who simply said "shut up plebs, we know how to make games", because as a result these games are now pure and as close to the core envisioned by their creators.

Have you seen this btw - http://forums.ubi.com/announcement.php?f=869 ?

They haven't streamed yet probably because they have more important matters to attend to , like investigating server problems?

DrExtrem
03-28-2017, 06:41 PM
The main lolz are for cancelling the livestream today.

It's "we are on fire, better not to tell anyone approach"

Indeed. Their status went from "crap, we are screwed, lets hope nobody cares" to "pants on fire" today.

DrExtrem
03-28-2017, 06:43 PM
"community reactions / opinion matters" bppppffffwaahahahaha, oh boy , I laughed out loud for reals this time :D

Have you seen this btw - http://forums.ubi.com/announcement.php?f=869 ?

They haven't streamed yet probably because they have more important matters to attend to , like investigating server problems?

Because the pr-division is investigating server issues. ;)

How much does ubisoft pay btw ... I could use a side job.

Ontari
03-28-2017, 06:45 PM
@MassiveD

Nah, community manager doesn't deal with fixing servers., and he is the one to lead the livestream. If you don't watch it, why do you even speak about it?

And the fact that you don't want to take community opinions into consideration is just sad. I thought that in the postmodern era of capitalism every child is aware of their voice, as long as you don't live in North Korea or China. And this is the rule of every business - to treat your customers with respect. Now I get it, that Ubisoft doesn't give a f*ck about it, as they show it since the release, but still, players are the ones to use the product, so I'm very sorry, but everywhere in the world, customers are the best reviewers of a given product. I can recommend you some good literaturę about it, since you once told me you started some "business" (XD). It will help for sure!

MassiveD.
03-28-2017, 06:47 PM
@MassiveD

Nah, community manager doesn't deal with fixing servers., and he is the one to lead the livestream. If you don't watch it, why do you even speak about it?

And the fact that you don't want to take community opinions into consideration is just sad. I thought that in the postmodern era of capitalism every child is aware of their voice, as long as you don't live in North Korea or China. And this is the rule of every business - to treat your customers with respect. Now I get it, that Ubisoft doesn't give a f*ck about it, as they show it since the release, but still, players are the ones to use the product, so I'm very sorry, but everywhere in the world, customers are the best reviewers of a given product. I can recommend you some good literaturę about it, since you once told me you started some "business" (XD). It will help for sure!

I just explained why, you didn't let me finish :P

Hearthstone - one of the , if not the, largest played game on earth right now - developers couldn't give a toss about community opinions.

Elite Dangerous - my favorite game in the world, 10 years development plan, took 2 years to secretly implement aliens, in a way that when they apeared BBC wrote an arcticle about, and science community lost their minds in excitement - couldn't give a toss about community opinions.

Communities tend to be filled by whiny cry babies who moan about THIS OP, THAT OP while lacking actual constructive feedback and have no understanding of game development, unlike the milion dollar corporations that actually do make games.

That's why companies tend to have super testers, or take advice from a select group of people , like top clans in the game or streamers, people who actually play the game instead of moaning about it on the forums all day.

And I respect companies like Blizzard and Frontier Development, who simply said "shut up plebs, we know how to make games", because as a result these games are now pure and as close to the core envisioned by their creators.

MassiveD.
03-28-2017, 06:49 PM
Because the pr-division is investigating server issues. ;)

How much does ubisoft pay btw ... I could use a side job.

Ubisoft, if you are reading this, please do employ me, like I said on the other thread, durring the first 20 minutes of my employment these forums will be made squeeky clean and moaner-free :rolleyes:

Ontari
03-28-2017, 06:51 PM
Yeah, Ubi**** seems like a perfect place for you.

Good luck!

And about whiny babies and criers - yes, you are right, communities are full of it. Yet you know, if someone has Intelligence Quotient above average he has an ability to sift through spam and get to the root of the problem. And Blizz in the first 3 years of Diablo 3 was constantly reacting to community suggestions fixing and adapting the gameplay, so Diablo 3 finally became playable. Your argument is invalid really, and I have no idea how you came up with such bullshizzit.... Just stop that spam if you have nothing smart to say man. You won't get any rewards for number of posts here ^^

MassiveD.
03-28-2017, 06:56 PM
Yeah, Ubi**** seems like a perfect place for you.

Good luck!

Don't be salty just because I have better arguments, instead learn from me to be less of a moaner and more of a positive person :rolleyes:

Ontari
03-28-2017, 07:00 PM
Have you even read my post... better arguments? XDD People on this forum are constantly proving you wrong, yet you keep on going with this imaginary things man. You say "git gut" like a Dark Souls halfwit so one guy posted your stats on internet charts - there you had shut up as it destroyed your illussionary ideas.

If it entertains you, all good, but keeping such delusional worlds in someone's head is really dangerous for mental health.

But really, what is the point of discussing if you have nothing factual to say....? You just keep on producing spam that only entertains yourself :D

Specialkha
03-28-2017, 07:01 PM
Don't be salty just because I have better arguments, instead learn from me to be less of a moaner and more of a positive person :rolleyes:

Do you know the goal of any game forum?

1. share experience

2. talk about said game issues

With you, companies would not be able to fix issue as they would not be aware for most of them. Companies can have statistics (win rate, death count, etc...) but most bug/exploit comes from forum users.

DrExtrem
03-28-2017, 07:01 PM
Ubisoft, if you are reading this, please do employ me, like I said on the other thread, durring the first 20 minutes of my employment these forums will be made squeeky clean and moaner-free :rolleyes:

Spoken like a true ... president.

MassiveD.
03-28-2017, 07:04 PM
Have you even read my post... better arguments? XDD People on this forum are constantly proving you wrong, yet you keep on going with this imaginary things man. You say "git gut" like a Dark Souls halfwit so one guy posted your stats on internet charts - there you had shut up as it destroyed your illussionary ideas.

If it entertains you, all good, but keeping such delusional worlds in someone's head is really dangerous for mental health.

But really, what is the point of discussing if you have nothing factual to say....? You just keep on producing spam that only entertains yourself :D

Show me one situation in which I was proved wrong?

All that I see is happening - children with no arguments trying to dispute me are getting spanked and debunked with great efficiency :rolleyes:

If you believe that you are winning these arguments in any way, shape or form, despite all the evidence I provide, than might as well go and join the flat-earth society, reasoning and logic may simply not be your cup of tea :rolleyes:

Udonitron
03-28-2017, 07:07 PM
Because server problems are only specific to Ubisoft, and has never happened to any other game or company in the history of gaming ever :rolleyes:

Look at Hearthstone, every tournament, participants choose 1 class to ban for the upcoming 5 round set.

Hell, in League of Legends, in every single ranked game you can vote to ban a character for that match, it has nothing to do with the character being OP or not, more with disabling certain synergies and messing with opponents team composition.

Jeez, get good already

Of course you would be the first to reply lol.
So you are NOW acknowledging there are server issues, wow...what changed your stance? :rolleyes:

Ontari
03-28-2017, 07:08 PM
@MassiveD

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoid_personality_disorder

Man. Now I'm 100% serious. Just read about it or just visit a psychologist or better yet a psychiatrist. It's not really expensive and can save you some problems in future, when you will grow up.

Treat this advice seriously, disordered people usually don't know about their disorders, and when they start to intercept their daily life it can be already too late.

MassiveD.
03-28-2017, 07:08 PM
Of course you would be the first to reply lol.
So you are NOW acknowledging there are server issues, wow...what changed your stance? :rolleyes:

Alert the media, an online game is doing a server maintenance for the first time in hitory, never before seen

Get a grip over yourself, lol

DrExtrem
03-28-2017, 07:09 PM
Btw ... Xbox servers are dead as dead can be.

I am happy, I did not purchase champion status.

Danioku
03-28-2017, 07:10 PM

Jeez, get good already

Did you ever play LOL above Bronze V XD ??

Udonitron
Alert the media, an online game is doing a server maintenance for the first time in hitory, never before seen

Oh I have a grip.
You are the one that has the forum alert via text on every post about connection issues asking people for video proof on every post because it is a conspiracy.
Good to see your post count up almost 100 posts from yesterday...I guess you have tired of the game and would rather play a troll on the forums instead.

MassiveD.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoid_personality_disorder

Man. Now I'm 100% serious. Just read about it or just visit a psychologist or better yet a psychiatrist. It's not really expensive and can save you some problems in future, when you will grow up.

What a coinsidence, that's what I would also say in a panic mode while losing and argument :rolleyes:

I ask you to provide evidence, you provide panic mode, ouch, dat degeneration

Plutonium Bug
03-28-2017, 07:11 PM
My couple hours of care free gaming gone....
Friday they better work as Tuesday and friday are my main days :(

MassiveD.
03-28-2017, 07:11 PM
Oh I have a grip.
You are the one that has the forum alert via text on every post about connection issues asking people for video proof on every post because it is a conspiracy.
Good to see your post count up almost 100 posts from yesterday...

It's not a connectivity issue, it's a server maintenance tho?

Doesn't that debunk the whiny moany babies saying that Ubisoft is doing nothing about it? LoL

Ontari
03-28-2017, 07:12 PM
It's not a panic mode. It's knowledge from my M.A....

Just read it and have a nice evening.

P.S. For more info that could be helpful for you, I recommend Diagnostic and Statistic Manual of Mental Disorder 5th edition by American Psychiatrist Association. Search for Schizoid Disorder entry and its possible variation, with special attention at narcisisstic one.

Udonitron
03-28-2017, 07:15 PM
It's not a connectivity issue, it's a server maintenance tho?

Doesn't that debunk the whiny moany babies saying that Ubisoft is doing nothing about it? LoL

Yes server maintenance to correct connectivity issues haha....
It more so debunks all your claims over the past week claiming every single person who has posted about connection issues are liars without video proof.
If Ubisoft is acknowledging that connectivity issues are their primary concern right now with this game that kinda tosses out your opinion and just makes you look like even more of a troll, right?
But hey, keep posting a comment every 3 mins to get that post count up.

MassiveD.
03-28-2017, 07:17 PM
It's not a panic mode. It's knowledge from my M.A....

Just read it and have a nice evening.

LOL, congratulations for holding the most job resistant and irrelevant degree in history, that explains a lot actually, you did have that "disconected from reality / echo-chamber mentality" type of aura that only regresive leftists possess.

:D no wonder you can't come up with proper evidence backed arguments

MassiveD.
03-28-2017, 07:19 PM
Well no, it more so debunks all your claims over the past week claiming every single person who has posted about connection issues are liars without video proof.
If Ubisoft is acknowledging that connectivity issues are their primary concern right now with this game that kinda tosses out your opinion and just makes you look like even more of a troll, right?
But hey, keep posting a comment every 3 mins to get that post count up.

And my position that they are liars still stands, as this is a completely different and unrelated issue?

This is something that happened today, and is not related to anything that was allegedly happening in the last weeks.

You forgot that I played this game daily from the start, this type of issue in particular only happened one other time, last week of February, as Ubisoft servers crashed in general for all games, not only For Honor, so please spare your hyperboles, I am not interested in them, as I was there to experience all of it first hand.

Every single game ever experiences server issues, alot of the time they are DDoS attack, Warframe is famous for being plagued by server attacks for the last 3 years, what's your point?

Ontari
03-28-2017, 07:22 PM
I don't think that working as a military psychologist after 4 years on a missions fits to the leftist profile, but if you think so I won't change it man ;). And my brothers that I've helped surely would have a different opinion than yours. Sorry man, but I've seen too much real shizzit to be provoked by such tries.

And if you think that my argument with Diablo 3, which was actually shaped by the community in the first years after release (most prominent is removing the Auction House) did not prove that your argument about Blizzard as a company that doesn't listen to the community is invalid, then you just prove that you don't really want a discussion :).

You can obviously edit the post from the first page (if you didn't do that already), but both me and you know, that you wrote it.

Ah! I have it:
"And I respect companies like Blizzard and Frontier Development, who simply said "shut up plebs, we know how to make games", because as a result these games are now pure and as close to the core envisioned by their creators.'"

I dont know Frontier Development, but well, I proved you wrong with Blizzard. Will you now finally read what I've recommended to you?

Udonitron
03-28-2017, 07:23 PM
LOL, congratulations for holding the most job resistant and irrelevant degree in history, that explains a lot actually, you did have that "disconected from reality" type of aura that only regresive leftists possess.

:D no wonder you can't come up with proper evidence backed arguments

Ah it all makes total sense now about you trolling.
You are bringing politics into this so you just painted yourself on your stance and hence why you cannot help yourself on your trolling.
I suspect you do the same on YouTube comments too...part of the old denial machine paradigm.
Toss out intelligent conversation and education and just be a Massive D**k, intellectually of course.

P.S. it is spelled "regressive", talking about degrees and education and all that. ;)

Udonitron
03-28-2017, 07:24 PM
And my position that they are liars still stands, as this is a completely different and unrelated issue?

This is something that happened today, and is not related to anything that was allegedly happening in the last weeks.

You forgot that I played this game daily from the start, this type of issue in particular only happened one other time, last week of February, as Ubisoft servers crashed in general for all games, not only For Honor, so please spare your hyperboles, I am not interested in them, as I've experienced all of this first hand.

Every single game ever experiences server issues, alot of the time they are DDoS attack, Warframe is famous for being plagued by server attacks for the last 3 years, what's your point?

So you are saying Ubisoft has not acknowledged the massive connectivity issues people are experiencing then or are you saying Ubisoft are liars too?
Well you are on here an awful lot so I suspect you play a round a day recently as your trolling is pinnacle for you at this point because you are so happy in your day to day life.

P.S. it is "a lot" not "alot" ;)

MassiveD.
03-28-2017, 07:26 PM
I don't think that working as a military psychologist after 4 years on a missions fits to the leftist profile, but if you think so I won't change it man ;). And my brothers that I've helped surely would have a different opinion than yours. Sorry man, but I've seen too much real shizzit to be provoked by such tries.

And if you think that my argument with Diablo 3, which was actually shaped by the community in the first years after release (most prominent is removing the Auction House) did not prove that your argument about Blizzard as a company that doesn't listen to the community is invalid, then you just prove that you don't really want a discussion :).

You can obviously edit the post from the first page (if you didn't do that already), but both me and you know, that you wrote it.

And I went back to the moon and back, because that is super relevant some how.

No - I don't believe you, because you so far given me no reason to do something that foolish :rolleyes:

Gray360UK
03-28-2017, 07:26 PM

I don't particularly care to go around correcting some of the oddly one-sided things you say but in this case I'll make an exception. This is not maintenance. This is unexpected downtime and they currently have no ETA on a fix. Champion Ubisoft all you like, I'm no hater myself, but don't lie at least when there is a genuine problem.

MassiveD.
03-28-2017, 07:27 PM
Ah it all makes total sense now about you trolling.
You are bringing politics into this so you just painted yourself on your stance and hence why you cannot help yourself on your trolling.
I suspect you do the same on YouTube comments too...part of the old denial machine paradigm.
Toss out intelligent conversation and education and just be a Massive D**k, intellectually of course.

P.S. it is spelled "regressive", talking about degrees and education and all that. ;)

Dat strawman tho, lol

Thank's for teaching me how to spell, I've mentioned numerous times that English is only my third language :rolleyes:

Ontari
03-28-2017, 07:29 PM
I actually pointed you to your logical fallacy in my Blizzard example, the thing you constantly accussing other of commiting, but instead you only reacted with insulting me.

This just speaks for itself.

If you are too young to remeber release of Diablo 3, you don't want to believe me, and are too ignorant to check yourself, I give you a forum entry about said Auction House, one of the many things Blizzard changed under the pressure of the community.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20042656713

Really, if you still believe in shizzit you say after all of this, and after clearly proving you wrong, you HAVE to visit a specialist man.

As opposed to you, I care about people's mental health, and I don't want no harm to you. My advice was good-hearted and you just can't accept it, as you are full of grief.

Specialkha
03-28-2017, 07:29 PM
Dat strawman tho, lol

Thank's for teaching me how to spell, I've mentioned numerous times that English is only my third language :rolleyes:

And who believe you about that?

darkspawn2101
03-28-2017, 07:33 PM

Jeez, get good already

Wow, people banned PK from tournaments? Smart move.

MassiveD.
03-28-2017, 07:34 PM
I don't particularly care to go around correcting some of the oddly one-sided things you say but in this case I'll make an exception. This is not maintenance. This is unexpected downtime and they currently have no ETA on a fix. Champion Ubisoft all you like, I'm no hater myself, but don't lie at least when there is a genuine problem.

You got me all wrong, I don't even care enough to stop and check, that is how much of a non-issue this is to me.

Server crashes / maintenance happens all the time in video games, there is no game immune from it, I am not gonna sit here and have my intelligence insulted by people who claim that this is somehow connected to all other poopy P2P issues when this one is not even a P2P issue to begin with.

Why my arguments are one sided?

Because I am sick and tired comming on these forums daily for the last month and a half, seeing dim-witted, easily debunkable, one sided threads about how everything is OP, how population is leaving because of P2P and not because they suck at the game, I am sick and tired of false claims , the type of claims THAT YOU HELPED DEBUNK YOURSELF YESTERDAY, remember ?

Just hyperbolic negativity on top of hyperbolic negativy, seriously f*k these people, I will keep several major positivity threads up just to spite and counter these people.

Oh you can't connect or get an error ? Screenshot please? Did you send a ticket to support before comming to moan? No ? Didn't happen, f*k off.

Warden OP? Did you try getting good before comming to complain? No? Oh ok f*k off then.

For as long as I am entertained by this, and have time to support it, this is simply how it's gonna be around here, my dudes

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/862/065/0e9.jpg

MassiveD.
03-28-2017, 07:36 PM
And who believe you about that?

Because I speak Lithuanian, Russian, English, and a bit of German :)

My weirdo Lithu-Irish-Anglo accent can easily be verified from my streams :)

Ontari
03-28-2017, 07:37 PM
I actually pointed you to your logical fallacy in my Blizzard example, the thing you constantly accussing other of commiting, but instead you only reacted with insulting me.

This just speaks for itself.

If you are too young to remeber release of Diablo 3, you don't want to believe me, and are too ignorant to check yourself, I give you a forum entry about said Auction House, one of the many things Blizzard changed under the pressure of the community.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20042656713

Really, if you still believe in shizzit you say after all of this, and after clearly proving you wrong, you HAVE to visit a specialist man.

As opposed to you, I care about people's mental health, and I don't want no harm to you. My advice was good-hearted and you just can't accept it, as you are full of grief.

I repost it, so you couldn't just ignore it, as you tend to do when someone proves you wrong.

Gray360UK
03-28-2017, 07:37 PM
You got me all wrong, I don't even care enough to stop and check, that is how much of a non-issue this is to me.

Server crashes / maintenance happens all the time in video games, there is no game immune from it, I am not gonna sit here and have my intelligence insulted by people who claim that this is somehow connected to all other poopy P2P issues when this one is not even a P2P issue to begin with.

Because I am sick and tired comming on these forums daily for the last month and a half, seeing dim-witted, easily debunkable, one sided threads about how everything is OP, how population is leaving because of P2P and not because they suck at the game, I am sick and tired of false claims , the type of claims THAT YOU HELPED DEBUNK YOURSELF YESTERDAY, remember ?

Just hyperbolic negativity on top of hyperbolic negativy, seriously f*k these people, I will keep several major positivity threads up just to spite and counter these people.

Oh your game crashed ? Screenshot please? No ? Didn't happen, f*k off.

Warden OP? Did you try getting good before comming to complain? No? Oh ok f*k off then.

For as long as I am entertained by this, and have time to support it, this is simply how it's gonna be around here, my dudes

Haha ;)

I actually quite like you.

MassiveD.
03-28-2017, 07:42 PM
I repost it, so you couldn't just ignore it, as you tend to do when someone proves you wrong.

I have no comment to it, it's not really related to things being OP, or P2P being bad, or game changes in general, just removing of some weirdo thing that shouldn't have been there in a first place.

Sure fine, you're right, have a cookie at my expense and send me the bill

Ontari
03-28-2017, 08:02 PM
This post was about Ubisoft running away from scheduled livestream. You were the one to lead it towards such discussion, so don't shield yourself with such statements now.

Good that at least you're able to accept a defeat. Have a nice evening.

Udonitron
03-28-2017, 08:03 PM
Dat strawman tho, lol

No excuse really considering Google Chrome has a spell checker built right in.
Strawman...oh boy haha...gonna use "cuck" next? lol

Kraxers
03-28-2017, 08:04 PM

Oh you can't connect or get an error ? Screenshot please? Did you send a ticket to support before comming to moan? No ? Didn't happen, f*k off.

People like these are the reason why we can't even good things.
First of all about about your "Ubisoft don't have to give a **** and shouldn't give a ****" argument. It is wrong Ubisoft is a company and one of the if not the most important thing about companies is their stocks. So even a lot of people buy their game and at the end get frustrated they are gonna lose.
And about your blizzard example it is utterly ridiculous at Hearthstone they don't give a thing about their customers and they are losing customers which is bad. Yes It is still a big game but they are also losing a lot of customers. If you look at the other side Overwatch or the Diablo example up here you will see quite a difference. Overwatch devs really cares about customers they listen them and they win. They are making game much much better.
And third about pk thing. You can't just say git gut overused argument. What is OP? A hero can be really strong for mediocre players but just bad against experienced players. So you need a balance. PK is really strong at high level games right? I dont say OP I'm not even sure but it is strong. In the other hand it is also too rewarding in the hands of low skill players aswell. So we have a hero that rewarding so much for low skill plays. Also good athigh level plays. And for most of the people including me not fun to watch at tournaments. So does it need to change? And majority of community demans it? Yes. So PK need a change and it will eventually.
For example hearthstone had a lot of broken decks that people complain complain and complain and there were a lot of people like you just saying git gut at forums. Even tough hearthstone makes game change 2 months after problem they eventually made that change. I am pretty sure PK will eventually get nerf or some changes because community demands it.

MassiveD.
03-28-2017, 08:07 PM
This post was about Ubisoft running away from scheduled livestream. You were the one to lead it towards such discussion, so don't shield yourself with such statements now.

Good that at least you're able to accept a defeat. Have a nice evening.

I said I have no comments to your irrelevant example thus admited defeat?

Dat level of delusion tho, trully regresive leftist levels like I pointed out before :rolleyes:

Udonitron
03-28-2017, 08:08 PM

Server crashes and maintenance are indeed part of online gaming however when the company states this

Resolving connection issues for the players is our development team's top priority right now. Our most recent patch was a step in the right direction for resolving some of these issues for players, but resolving all of them will take time. We plan to get more of these fixes into the hands of the players as soon as possible.

They are acknowledging that this is not routine but rather a serious and KNOWN issue that they are aware of and are putting all their focus into correcting.
Deny it all you want, claim it is normal and usual, but if the developers are saying they know about the stability, disconnects, and connectivity for players then it IS an issue and they ARE trying to correct it.
No "video proof or fact hunting" needed here.
You may not have an issue but 1000's of people are and you sir, are 100% wrong on your assumptions but hey, troll on with your right sided pepe memes and the typical word usage.

I said I have no comments to your irrelevant example thus admited defeat?

Dat level of delusion tho, trully regresive leftist levels like I pointed out before :rolleyes:

Dat? *shakes head*
Seems you have the hip lingo down.
Again, "regressive"...two "s" letters are needed....like I pointed out before. <3

MassiveD.
03-28-2017, 08:14 PM
People like these are the reason why we can't even good things.
First of all about about your "Ubisoft don't have to give a **** and shouldn't give a ****" argument. It is wrong Ubisoft is a company and one of the if not the most important thing about companies is their stocks. So even a lot of people buy their game and at the end get frustrated they are gonna lose.
And about your blizzard example it is utterly ridiculous at Hearthstone they don't give a thing about their customers and they are losing customers which is bad. Yes It is still a big game but they are also losing a lot of customers. If you look at the other side Overwatch or the Diablo example up here you will see quite a difference. Overwatch devs really cares about customers they listen them and they win. They are making game much much better.
And third about pk thing. You can't just say git gut overused argument. What is OP? A hero can be really strong for mediocre players but just bad against experienced players. So you need a balance. PK is really strong at high level games right? I dont say OP I'm not even sure but it is strong. In the other hand it is also too rewarding in the hands of low skill players aswell. So we have a hero that rewarding so much for low skill plays. Also good athigh level plays. And for most of the people including me not fun to watch at tournaments. So does it need to change? And majority of community demans it? Yes. So PK need a change and it will eventually.
For example hearthstone had a lot of broken decks that people complain complain and complain and there were a lot of people like you just saying git gut at forums. Even tough hearthstone makes game change 2 months after problem they eventually made that change. I am pretty sure PK will eventually get nerf or some changes because community demands it.

Sorry , I stopped reading after stocks, I mean the levels for sense of self-entitlement are record high in the current generation, so the detachments from reality are to be expected, but in reality, a competetive game developer does not care about you moaning on the forums that Warden is OP, they will employ super testers or work with top clans / streamers to get ideas out of for improving their game.

I know the concept might be bizzare to you, but your opinion does not mather, neither does mine, neither does anyones on this forum, shocking I know, but it will only do you good if you let that sink in.

You talk about Hearthstone, I played Hearthstone since 2014, at the summer of 2015 face hunter became popular, forums cried omg face decks op, so what happened? The zoo became even faster and facier than hunter.

Forums cried rush decks OP, so what happened? Face shaman came out.

Forums lost their sh1t, cries were unstopable, so what happened? Even faster version of face shaman came out with 4 mana 7/7 to send crybabies into a coma.

Hearthstone did not listen to the forums because they couldnt give a toss about whiny babies, they have the statistics, they are competent game developer, if not the most competent out there, and they knew exactly where they want to take their games over the years, it is as simple as that

MassiveD.
03-28-2017, 08:15 PM
Server crashes and maintenance are indeed part of online gaming however when the company states this

They are acknowledging that this is not routine but rather a serious and KNOWN issue that they are aware of and are putting all their focus into correcting.
Deny it all you want, claim it is normal and usual, but if the developers are saying they know about the stability, disconnects, and connectivity for players then it IS an issue and they ARE trying to correct it.
No "video proof or fact hunting" needed here.
You may not have an issue but 1000's of people are and you sir, are 100% wrong on your assumptions but hey, troll on with your right sided pepe memes and the typical word usage.

Dat? *shakes head*
Seems you have the hip lingo down.
Again, "regressive"...two "s" letters are needed....like I pointed out before. <3

Thanks for pulling up posts from a thousand years ago, but as I mentioned on my last few threads, unless it's from after patch 1.04 then it is no longer relevant

Kraxers
03-28-2017, 08:17 PM
Sorry , I stopped reading after stocks, I mean the levels for sense of self-entitlement are record high in the current generation, so the detachments from reality are to be expected, but in reality, a competetive game developer does not care about you moaning on the forums that Warden is OP, they will employ super testers or work with top clans / streamers to get ideas out of for improving their game.

I know the concept might be bizzare to you, but your opinion does not mather, neither does mine, neither does anyones on this forum, shocking I know, but it will only do you good if you let that sink in.

You talk about Hearthstone, I played Hearthstone since 2014, at the summer of 2015 face hunter became popular, forusm cried omg face decks op, so what happened? They zoo became even faster and facier than hunter.

Forums cried rush decks OP, so what happened? Face shaman came out.

Forums lost their sh1t, cries were unstopable, so what happened? Even faster version of face shaman came out with 4 mana 7/7 to send crybabies into a coma.

Hearthstone did not listen to the forums because they couldnt give a toss about whiny babies, they have the statistics, they are competent game developer, if not the most competent out there, and they knew exactly where they want to take their games over the years, it is as simple as that

They don't look up for the forums. But forums are mirror for community. It is noT directly relevant but it alerts devs to something is wrong. And if they do not fox it It will eventually turn back to them.
And also completely ignoring an argument against you and bubbling like I stopped reading there are really shows the character of people like you.

MassiveD.
03-28-2017, 08:19 PM
They don't look up for the forums. But forums are mirror for community. It is no directly relevant but it alerts devs to something is wrong. And if they do not fox it It will eventually turn back to them.

Not according to what happened with hearthstone tho, milions of babies cried that they gonna leave if face decks wont get nerfed, which continued for another year and no one left.

Developers may consider forums echos, but ultimately data and supertesters is the king in game development

corazondedelfin
03-28-2017, 08:19 PM
They don't look up for the forums. But forums are mirror for community. It is noT directly relevant but it alerts devs to something is wrong. And if they do not fox it It will eventually turn back to them.
And also completely ignoring an argument against you and bubbling like I stopped reading there are really shows the character of people like you.

Exactly, forums are the mirror for the community, and you all should really come in here to write what you want to say and be heard: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1617524-Did-For-Honor-die-today-Poll

Kraxers
03-28-2017, 08:26 PM
Not according to what happened with hearthstone tho, milions of babies cried that they gonna leave if face decks wont get nerfed, which continued for another year and no one left.

Developers may consider forums echos, but ultimately data and supertesters is the king in game development

Actually they did. And they actually nerfed that and that but since it's a card game they just found a way. They also added some new player friendly cards because people were having hard time to get in to game.
You can't just say stop crying and play to people who paid for it. Also again if a character is too rewarding at every level aspecialy against newcomers and not fun to much for majority or play against or even play. It should be changed and people have right to complain about it.
It is like someone bought a sandwich they were enjoying it but they found somehing they didn't like a bug or something. When they are complain about it people like you are just yelling from other table "get on with it eat it or leave this place."

Udonitron
03-28-2017, 08:29 PM
Thanks for pulling up posts from a thousand years ago, but as I mentioned on my last few threads, unless it's from after patch 1.04 then it is no longer relevant

Man, do I have to keep proving your denial wrong every time?
That post from UbiJurassic was from yesterday.
Re-read his quote and THINK about what it says...

Resolving connection issues for the players is our development team's top priority right now. Our most recent patch was a step in the right direction for resolving some of these issues for players, but resolving all of them will take time. We plan to get more of these fixes into the hands of the players as soon as possible.

Ontari
03-28-2017, 08:35 PM
Guys, no point in arguing with deranged.

And even here, even under the barrage of facts he is still in his special snowflake world. Just leave him be, he is not willing to accept any forms of reason in this stage of his illness. ;)

Kraxers
03-28-2017, 08:37 PM
Guys, no point in arguing with deranged.

And even here, even under the barrage of facts he is still in his special snowflake world. Just leave him be, he is not willing to accept any forms of reason in this stage of his illness. ;)

Good point.

Udonitron
03-28-2017, 08:37 PM
Yeah,,,he really is just disagreeing because it is all part of his trolling.
He is probably some mild mannered father of 2 in the real world but dons his Skankhunt42 hat and jumps into the fray to be a miserable troll online to get his jollies.

Ontari
03-28-2017, 08:40 PM
Insulting him is also pointless man. Really, just let the ill one be. Only therapy or medication can help him, by making fun of him you can only make it worse.

Udonitron
03-28-2017, 08:40 PM
Well it is a public forum after all ;)

MassiveD.
03-28-2017, 08:43 PM
Actually they did. And they actually nerfed that and that but since it's a card game they just found a way. They also added some new player friendly cards because people were having hard time to get in to game.
You can't just say stop crying and play to people who paid for it. Also again if a character is too rewarding at every level aspecialy against newcomers and not fun to much for majority or play against or even play. It should be changed and people have right to complain about it.
It is like someone bought a sandwich they were enjoying it but they found somehing they didn't like a bug or something. When they are complain about it people like you are just yelling from other table "get on with it eat it or leave this place."

I love when people don't even play the game , but think they understand what's happening, do you have any idea how many cries and tears and moans the strongest deck in the game is generating right now? THE FACE PIRATE WARRIOR, that can litteraly kill you on turn 3-4 ? lol, no, please do go on, tell me how face decks got nerfed when they are stronger than ever as we speak

MassiveD.
03-28-2017, 08:45 PM
Insulting him is also pointless man. Really, just let the ill one be. Only therapy or medication can help him, by making fun of him you can only make it worse.

Oh look, the echo-chamber circle-jerk is forming, they gonna BAAAAA BAAA WARDEN OP BAAA BAAAAAA FOR HONOR IS DYING - moan me into submission, come at me bro's, you got nothing, N-O-T-H-I-N-G :rolleyes:

Oh wait, I almost forgot , you gonna get debunked some more and write me private messages again saying "let's meet up bro" because all your arguments failed? :D

I'm surprised you haven't asked me if I even lift yet :eek:

Kraxers
03-28-2017, 08:54 PM
I love when people don't even play the game , but think they understand what's happening, do you have any idea how many cries and tears and moans the strongest deck in the game is generating right now? THE FACE PIRATE WARRIOR, that can litteraly kill you on turn 3-4 ? lol, no, please do go on, tell me how face decks got nerfed when they are stronger than ever as we speak

They nerfed one of the strong arms of the deck after 1.5 month. And they added anti pirate card for next expansion. So they didn't act like "haha we don't care" they did something. Tried to fix it. And they said they are still watching it closely.
It is just so unrealistic and sad to people complain about people complain about game. If devs will find it true they will fix it. Fan boys who defend everything at game not gonna change game. I am pretty sure if they make a new patch and icrease PK attack speed %20 I am god damn sure there will be a lot of people like you saying PK is so counterable you should get gut. Fortunately you are not majority and a lot of people leaving For Honor already and this will alert them.

MassiveD.
03-28-2017, 08:58 PM
They nerfed one of the strong arms of the deck after 1.5 month. And they added anti pirate card for next expansion. So they didn't act like "haha we don't care" they did something. Tried to fix it. And they said they are still watching it closely.
It is just so unrealistic and sad to people complain about people complain about game. If devs will find it true they will fix it. Fan boys who defend everything at game not gonna change game. I am pretty sure if they make a new patch and icrease PK attack speed %20 I am god damn sure there will be a lot of people like you saying PK is so counterable you should get gut. Fortunately you are not majority and a lot of people leaving For Honor already and this will alert them.

You don't play hearthstone, stop pretending, both face pirate warrior, and face shaman decks are top tiered right now, lol

But feel free to read this thread on why players are leaving, why was it predictable, and why it does not indicated that For Honor is dying, and in fact quite the oposite:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1616130-For-Honor-most-played-fighting-game-of-all-times-according-to-SteamCharts

Udonitron
03-28-2017, 09:01 PM
Don't let this Nancy push your buttons, Krax.
He is so transparent and when he is proven wrong, just just pretends not to see it.

No retort to my point about Ubi claiming connectivity issues yesterday and not "1000 years ago" there Massive?
For Shame....

MassiveD.
03-28-2017, 09:03 PM
Don't let this Nancy push your buttons, Krax.
He is so transparent and when he is proven wrong, just just pretends not to see it.

No retort to my point about Ubi claiming connectivity issues yesterday and not "1000 years ago" there Massive?
For Shame....

Sorry I missed it, can you link the thread?

Udonitron
03-28-2017, 09:03 PM
Ah, OK.
Here it is :)

https://s19.postimg.org/syn1rc24j/plop.jpg

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1617045-Please-fix-your-connection-issues

Kraxers
03-28-2017, 09:07 PM
You don't play hearthstone, stop pretending, both face pirate warrior, and face shaman decks are top tiered right now, lol

But feel free to read this thread on why players are leaving, why was it predictable, and why it does not indicated that For Honor is dying, and in fact quite the oposite:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1616130-For-Honor-most-played-fighting-game-of-all-times-according-to-SteamCharts

I play hearthstone why would I pretend what do you think as a logical reason in your pathological toughts? I watched videos I saw updates. I know they are trying to fix it as community wants. No matter outcome they didn't nerf that 1 mana card for fun. They did it because community DEMANDED.
And second leaving players are predictable bla bla is the most unrealistic think I ever heard like that was their plan. You think they made a game they worked for years and said yea we are making a game but most of the players will leave game after 2 months. This is exactly what we want and expect we want a little fight club. We dont want their money or anything. We want natural selection. Losing players are bad for job it is so damn simple. Losing customer is a bad thing I cant even understand how do you think they will just smile on losing players. Unbelivable.

MassiveD.
03-28-2017, 09:12 PM
https://s19.postimg.org/syn1rc24j/plop.jpg

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1617045-Please-fix-your-connection-issues

So?

It was especially an issue before patch 1.04, which releaved a lot of pressure when it was applied, just like I said so many times previously, so thanks for confirming my statements I guess?

P.S. have you missed this?

This is how much credibility are in the majority claims that people have "connectivity issues"

http://oi67.tinypic.com/2iqd0u8.jpg

MassiveD.
03-28-2017, 09:15 PM
I play hearthstone why would I pretend what do you think as a logical reason in your pathological toughts? I watched videos I saw updates. I know they are trying to fix it as community wants. No matter outcome they didn't nerf that 1 mana card for fun. They did it because community DEMANDED.
And second leaving players are predictable bla bla is the most unrealistic think I ever heard like that was their plan. You think they made a game they worked for years and said yea we are making a game but most of the players will leave game after 2 months. This is exactly what we want and expect we want a little fight club. We dont want their money or anything. We want natural selection. Losing players are bad for job it is so damn simple. Losing customer is a bad thing I cant even understand how do you think they will just smile on losing players. Unbelivable.

You completely missed the point, it doesn't matter what the developers thought, For Honor was never to be a mainstream game as it is simply too hard for the mainstream audience, it was always destined to be a niche game, like Star Craft 2, like Street Fighter, like Elite Dangerous, with a small but cult like following that will keep the game afloat for years.

MassiveD.
03-28-2017, 09:18 PM
Oh look, FH is back on line, this thread is no longer even relevant

Enjoy your endless moaning, I have wardens to smash :D

*MD - AWAAAAAAAAAY*

Ontari
03-28-2017, 09:21 PM
"Permanence, perseverance and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragements, and impossibilities: It is this, that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak."
-Thomas Carlyle

Now run babe, run. You've been destroyed enough in this thread :D (Yes, I know that you think differently, now shhhh)

Udonitron
03-28-2017, 09:23 PM
So?

It was especially an issue before patch 1.04, which releaved a lot of pressure when it was applied, just like I said so many times previously, so thanks for confirming my statements I guess?

P.S. have you missed this?

This is how much credibility are in the majority claims that people have "connectivity issues"

So?
Really?
So I just proved your multi-thread rants about people lying and needing video proof post patch 1.04 of connectivity issues a total joke.

You can try and make a post about someone claiming one thing and then another however IF the developer states that "Resolving connection issues for the players is our development team's top priority right now." then you have nothing to deny or fight against because the producer of the game itself is posting and acknowledging the fact that there is indeed major issues with connectivity and that is their main focus, as of yesterday POST patch 1.04...end of story.

Stop pivoting and stick to my point.
Your whole agenda is to just try and expose everyone with connection issues as being liars that really cannot play the game.

MassiveD.
03-28-2017, 09:28 PM
"Permanence, perseverance and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragements, and impossibilities: It is this, that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak."
-Thomas Carlyle

Now run babe, run. You've been destroyed enough in this thread :D (Yes, I know that you think differently, now shhhh)

Sorry, I can't take you seriously while you get your quotes of 9gag, but thanks for calling my soul strong, it's a nice compliment , minus the delusion at the end :rolleyes:

You've been debunked so many times by this point, that the only reason I'm still replying to you radiates from sheer benevolence ;)

Udonitron
03-28-2017, 09:28 PM
Oh look, FH is back on line, this thread is no longer even relevant

Enjoy your endless moaning, I have wardens to smash :D

*MD - AWAAAAAAAAAY*

Ah you found someone else to give you attention so you no longer need it here then?
OK :)

Ontari
03-28-2017, 09:33 PM
Sorry, I can't take you seriously while you get your quotes of 9gag [...]

You know, educated people are into literature. This is a term for this fancy pages out of paper with letters printed on them. Now, I know you're not the type to get education, as you said yourself, but nevertheless I recommend getting into it!! And sir Carlyle helped to shape the right-wing ideologies, as you mentioned you don't like leftists, you should probably know him.

Ah... wait... no education. Right :D

This is so entertaining

MassiveD.
03-28-2017, 09:34 PM
You guys will be ok without me, keep the circle-jerk going strong, Warden is OP, game is dead, while I smash Wardens in a game that is very alive, detachment from reality may be a go to for you fellas, but it's simply not my cup of tea.

My arguments stand strong, you can go back and re-read them untill it clicks, or stay ignorant and keep moaning.

Which seems such a waste of life to me personally, I love this game, so my crucade on the forums kinda make sense, but for people like you, who hate the game, who think it's dead, yet still stay on the forums for no good reason than be miserable is just astounding to me, I never seen anything so depressing :confused:

MassiveD.
03-28-2017, 09:39 PM
You know, educated people are into literature. This is a term for this fancy pages out of paper with letters printed on them. Now, I know you're not the type to get education, as you said yourself, but nevertheless I recommend getting into it!! And sir Carlyle helped to shape the right-wing ideologies, as you mentioned you don't like leftists, you should probably know him.

Ah... wait... no education. Right :D

This is so entertaining

Mate, I did not forget your post when you said that you get your facts from 9gag, and then followed up by sending me private messages asking for a date , just because you got salty for being debunked.

Sorry I said I'm not the type to get education when now? In the land of make-believe or was it 9gag again?
I hold a Masters degree in Law, nothing fancy, but hey a little more valuable than an MA, which you can get online these days, lol.

I know it's a bit shalow to compare, but you are the one who brought it up, so suck on it :rolleyes:

Ontari
03-28-2017, 09:40 PM
Haha, I play it everyday and I love it since the first trailer. Never said anything about wardens, game being dead, quite the opposite. I'm just sane enough to see problems that are destroying this great creation.

But I get it, that people who only graduated their primary school have limited sets of arguments and insults :). I don't even know what the heck you mean with this warden shizzit, but as scientists proved, Schizoid personalities create their own fantasy worlds. Noone even said a thing about wardens or a dead game in this topic you poor creature.

Sleep well our very special snowflake, sleep well, and don't forget to take your meds :D

P.S. Sad how Law diplomma got wasted on exhibitng derangement on forums, nerding and making sheisty youtube videos :)

MassiveD.
03-28-2017, 09:43 PM
Haha, I play it everyday and I love it since the first trailer. Never said anything about wardens, game being dead, quite the opposite. I'm just sane enough to see problems that are destroying this great creation.

But I get it, that people who only graduated their primary school have limited sets of arguments and insults :). I don't even know what the heck you mean with this warden shizzit, but as scientists proved, Schizoid personalities create their own fantasy worlds. Noone even said a thing about wardens or a dead game in this topic you poor creature.

Sleep well our very special snowflake, sleep well, and don't forget to take your meds :D

Oh dear, it's quite beautiful when a 9f*g goes into panic mode and degenerates into insults rather than using grown-up words, careful edge-lord , that MA is showing :D

Oh wait.. lol

This whole thread has no value, and was only made so you can moan some more, just like you moan on every thread I found your comments, and that's what you are, a moaner, nothing more, nothing less.

You don't provide evidence, you don't provide arguments, you just moan.

There is a saying that I am gonna rephrase slightly here:

"Arguing with moaners is like playing chess with a pigeon, no matter how good you are at chess, the pigeon will knock over the pieces, sh*t on the board and strut around like it won anyway"

:rolleyes:

What's even funnier is you trying to be on the internet what you are clearly not, holding MA's, being 4 years in service, meanwhile using emotes like "XDDDD" which no self respecting person above 17 years old would be caught dead using, getting his facts from 9gag which is a page for children.

The sadness that is you, my god does it grip my soul :(

Udonitron
03-28-2017, 09:48 PM
You guys will be ok without me, keep the circle-jerk going strong, Warden is OP, game is dead, while I smash Wardens in a game that is very alive, detachment from reality may be a go to for you fellas, but it's simply not my cup of tea.

My arguments stand strong, you can go back and re-read them untill it clicks, or stay ignorant and keep moaning.

Which seems such a waste of life to me personally, I love this game, so my crucade on the forums kinda make sense, but for people like you, who hate the game, who think it's dead, yet still stay on the forums for no good reason than be miserable is just astounding to me, I never seen anything so depressing :confused:

Did I say the game was dead or that the warden is OP?
P.S. "Crusade" ;)

Ontari
03-28-2017, 09:50 PM
Don't worry, thinking that everyone is panicking is a natural way of your brain's self-defense. Risperidone or Olanzapine can help, although Bupropion acts also as an anti-depressant, so it may fit you better.

Dunno what's wrong with your 9-gag fetish, I used this comparison to laugh at For Honor, that it made it appearance on such sh*tty site that I scroll through when I take a dump. I guess comprehension will never be your strong side :)

And actually I showed you numerous ways to deal with your illness, it's not my problem that you don't want any help.

I'm going to sleep now, some people are able to find themselves jobs, you know? Even with "sh*tty M.A.'s" that can be "bought on internet" (omfg this is really good man XD)

MassiveD.
03-28-2017, 09:52 PM
Don't worry, thinking that everyone is panicking is a natural way of your brain's self-defense. Risperidone or Olanzapine can help, although Bupropion acts also as an anti-depressant, so it may fit you better.

Dunno what's wrong with your 9-gag fetish, I used this comparison to laugh at For Honor, that it made it appearance on such sh*tty site, I guess comprehension will never be your strong side :)

And actually I showed you numerous ways to deal with your illness, it's not my problem that you don't want any help.

I'm going to sleep now, some people are able to find themselves jobs, you know? Even with "sh*tty M.A.'s" that can be "bought on internet" (omfg this is really good man XD)

" XDDDD "

Seems like you missed, let me stick your nose into it one more time so the harsh reality settles in

What's even funnier is you trying to be on the internet what you are clearly not, holding MA's, being 4 years in service, meanwhile using emotes like "XDDDD" which no self respecting person above 17 years old would be caught dead using, getting his facts from 9gag which is a page for children.

The sadness that is you, my god does it grip my soul

Ontari
03-28-2017, 10:14 PM
Ah, I knew to check up before sleeping! I knew that you would say something funny!

I take my facts from literary sources, as I mentioned already.

I missed it, because you edited your post after my last post, adding 2x more information to it, so smart :)

And I don't see any connection with my usage of "XD" emote, I really like it, it can portrait my mood exquisitely. And believe me, I would have no problems with inscribing "XD" on your forehead with my Sheffield after I've shot through your knees with my HK-416 :).
And I was abroad for 4 years, much more in service, just to set thing straight ;)

How can you even accuse me of something like that whilst using such childish internet slang, some strange exclamations like: "*MD - AWAAAAAAAAAY* " " BAAAAA BAAA WARDEN OP BAAA BAAAAAA " etc. after "graduating" "law" (which we already know is a lie, as you wouldn't be wasting your life in front of the screen for whole days and getting fatter, just making money instead:) )? Man, you are getting more and more ridiculous, but it's all good, make us laugh some more :)

You were doing quite well in previous threads, but I guess this one is just too much for you!

MassiveD.
03-28-2017, 10:19 PM
Ah, I knew to check up before sleeping! I knew that you would say something funny!

I take my facts from literary sources, as I mentioned already.

I missed it, because you edited your post after my last post, adding 2x more information to it, so smart :)

And I don't see any connection with my usage of "XD" emote, I really like it, it can portrait my mood exquisitely. And believe me, I would have no problems with inscribing "XD" on your forehead with my Sheffield after I've shot through your knees with my HK-416 :).

How can you even accuse me of something like that whilst using such childish internet slang, some strange exclamations like: "*MD - AWAAAAAAAAAY* " " BAAAAA BAAA WARDEN OP BAAA BAAAAAA " etc. after "graduating" "law" (which we already know is a lie, as you wouldn't be wasting your life in front of the screen for whole days and getting fatter, just making money instead:) )? Man, you are getting more and more ridiculous, but it's all good, make us laugh some more :)

You were doing quite well in previous threads, but I guess this one is just too much for you!

Oh look, the pigeon is sh*tting on the chess-board again, don't you have work tomorrow as the captain of the U.S.S Imagination ? :rolleyes:

cragar212
03-29-2017, 12:01 AM

Jeez, get good already

Tourny admins from http://www.majorleaguegaming.com/ are inexperienced now o.O

Wierd how non of the gaming websites mention that

http://www.pcgamer.com/mlg-will-trial-banning-the-peacekeeper-in-for-honor-tournaments/