PDA

View Full Version : Faction war samurai rant

Haemmerst0rm
03-28-2017, 05:44 PM
Dear ubisoft.

The servers were down for 3 hours. I'm a viking and every viking member WANTS THE FACTION BEING REVERTED BACK TO THE 3 HOURS. The vikings could have WON this faction war but of couse your server outage gives them the win.

I have a suggestion: MAKE THAT ROUND UNDECISIVE DUE TO SERVER PROBLEMS!

Angry viking here!

Gensui.Musashi
03-28-2017, 05:45 PM
Pls not they will just crash all servers again.

danny_brasko1
03-28-2017, 05:50 PM
Dear ubisoft.

The servers were down for 3 hours. I'm a viking and every viking member WANTS THE FACTION BEING REVERTED BACK TO THE 3 HOURS. The vikings could have WON this faction war but of couse your server outage gives them the win.

Angry viking here!

I'm with samurai and we didn't even get any rewards, I'm sure its bugged and everything will get fixed

massive02
03-28-2017, 05:54 PM
why is it that after every faction war, the vikings are so up in arms? when the samurai lost in previous rounds with map dominance we accepted it. When the knights lose they are humble about ti. but my god when the vikings lose, it's always "UNFAIR THIS UNFAIR THAT...RIGGED F ubi THIS F THAT" seriously just take the lost and bring it on the next round, it's not the end of the world.

T1brys
03-28-2017, 05:55 PM
why bother with it, Ubisoft has made up their mind already..

Whats the deal with having 3 factions engaged in a factionwar, when the outcome already is determed afew days before the end of the round?

Haemmerst0rm
03-28-2017, 05:55 PM
why is it that after every faction war, the vikings are so up in arms? when the samurai lost in previous rounds with map dominance we accepted it. When the knights lose they are humble about ti. but my god when the vikings lose, it's always "UNFAIR THIS UNFAIR THAT...RIGGED F ubi THIS F THAT" seriously just take the lost and bring it on the next round, it's not the end of the world.

You won BECAUSE OF THE 3 HOURS SERVER OUTAGE. This has nothing to do with the rage of vikings, but with competitive and fair games!

danny_brasko1
03-28-2017, 05:57 PM

They couldn't have won it anyway, it was impossible they couldn't attain anymore territories within the 3 hours or so and the same with the knights, samurai would've wn this round with servers down or not

T1brys
03-28-2017, 06:01 PM
lets just hope ubisoft takes the correct way and fix this **** and roll the round for the hours this " outtake " ... its funny how this " server issue " can even be a thing when the game is p2p based.

not the least suprised to be honest tho, Samurais got the favor once again

Ontari
03-28-2017, 06:03 PM
Guys... do a simple math. Even if Knights/Vikings have won EVERY territory Samurai would have still won this round.

Besides, they were kicking everyones asses almost everyday this round.

Stop crying.

danny_brasko1
03-28-2017, 06:05 PM
I don't understand how so many of you can think this is a fix, ITS JUST A GAME, what benefit would anyone get from setting up samurai to win, this doesn't make sense to me and who cares anyway you only get a few premium packs for winning anyway

T1brys
03-28-2017, 06:07 PM
do you need tissues to wipe those tears from your face? please go to some other room and cry if you need to, and let us who aint crying talk.

this round was samurai's win due to ubisofts love for them.

MaTriXMan5on
03-28-2017, 06:09 PM
You won BECAUSE OF THE 3 HOURS SERVER OUTAGE. This has nothing to do with the rage of vikings, but with competitive and fair games!

Simple boy...

RatedChaotic
03-28-2017, 06:11 PM
Dear ubisoft.

Angry viking here!

I'm not even going to comment. I'll let MassiveD rip in to ya and sit back and enjoy.

danny_brasko1
03-28-2017, 06:13 PM
your the one who needs to dry your eyes and if you think that ubisoft would take there servers down for like 8 hours just so that samurai would win the round then you really must be deluded

UCFierce
03-28-2017, 06:20 PM
Calling TOTAL SALT on the Faction War - No updates were able to be made during the last turn because servers were offline - then Territories were arbitrarily RESET a minute AFTER the round -
pic.twitter.com/xfEgt6l9ib

KaidzenMonada
03-28-2017, 06:45 PM
Dear ubisoft.

Angry viking here!

Nope. It was impossible!

1. Samurai Had 29 and only 5-6 being contested. These results are actually against Samurai, cause we were already retaking those territories back and maybe the final result after 3 hours would be 29 for Samurai. But the servers went off and these 5-6 territories were just given to Vikings without fight. That's actually not just to Samurai, and not Vikings.

2. And even if all Samurai chose to do nothing these 3 hour Vikings couldn't win. Cause the maximum they could take were 6 zones which is not enough.

So at these last 3 hours the question wasn't that "Will Samurai win?"! No. The question was "HOW Samurai will win with 29 zones or less" So calm down. It's too late to cry, you needed to think about it at least one day ago.

Merc572
03-28-2017, 06:51 PM
1. Viking could not of comeback in the last 3 hours and captured enough to win.

2. Git Good

3, Samurai Rule

lol in all seriousness who cares, Im samurai faction and look alI we got is more blue and purple useless gear great!!

UCFierce
03-28-2017, 06:55 PM
1. Samurai Had 29 and only 5-6 being contested.

So at these last 3 hours the question wasn't that "Will Samurai win?"! No. The question was "HOW Samurai will win with 29 zones or less" So calm down. It's too late to cry, you needed to think about it at least one day ago.

Please explain why seconds AFTER the round win the Territories were miraculously reset - pic.twitter.com/xfEgt6l9ib

KaidzenMonada
03-28-2017, 07:09 PM
Please explain why seconds AFTER the round win the Territories were miraculously reset - pic.twitter.com/xfEgt6l9ib

Look at this first picture and tell me, who was winning at last seconds? Samurai with 24 or vikings with 20? That's it!

I don't understand that reset too, but it is not related to the question!

Victory belongs to the one who has most territories and assets at the end of the round, if i am not wrong. It's very clear to me!

thornh
03-28-2017, 07:21 PM
I'm Warborn and the only people I feel sorry for are the Knights. As a Warborn I propose a truce with the Knights for the remainder of Season 1. All Warborn and Knights hear my call! Only distribute your points against the Samurai in rounds 4 and 5!!! Let's keep them under 10 territories!!!
(I know it is all meaningless but let's do it anyway)

Kaeldian
03-28-2017, 07:41 PM
I'm a viking and can't bring myself to be outraged about it. either we have the numbers, or we don't. I will continue to be viking even if everybody leaves next round and I'm the only one left.

Why? Because in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter. How many people here know what I'm talking about when I say I used to be old-school Bors Midgard? Most of you don't - and that's my perspective.

Game's balance is a mess. Getting into pissing contests and trying to mine salt out of each other is silly and pointless with the game in this state. And nobody is going to care in 5 years anyway.

Gray360UK
03-28-2017, 07:43 PM
How many people here know what I'm talking about when I say I used to be old-school Bors Midgard? Most of you don't - and that's my perspective.

Dark Age of Camelot? ;)

Kaeldian
03-28-2017, 07:45 PM
Dark Age of Camelot? ;)

You should get a cookie for getting it :D Pre-Shrouded Isles - I was there from the begining. But how many here know it? How many people care of our conquests from back then?

Gray360UK
03-28-2017, 07:52 PM
You should get a cookie for getting it :D Pre-Shrouded Isles - I was there from the begining. But how many here know it? How many people care of our conquests from back then?

I had a level 19 twink Shadowblade that was the terror of Thidranki Keep, and my main was a Healer :)

corazondedelfin
03-28-2017, 07:57 PM
Congratulations to the samurai, for me today For Honor reached its dead end. Being impossible to play the entire last rounds was too much for me to bear, along with the rest of the sh1t we have all seen in this videogame. I will be coming just to get the platinum in a month, and thats all. Faction war is unintelligible, just plain as that, For Honor is a ruin. I just wish with all the hopes I had in the beta and this past year waiting for it that It was indeed a much better videogame with real servers, but that is an illusion, because it clearly is an unfinished alpha status product sold by a lot of money.. A huge pity.

Come in here everyone please, my last request for you all, I want to read you before leaving: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1617524-Did-For-Honor-die-today-Poll

Thank you.

Lorebrand
03-28-2017, 08:12 PM
I had a level 19 twink Shadowblade that was the terror of Thidranki Keep, and my main was a Healer :)

My wife and I played a pair of Shadowblades. That was so much fun.

We used to organize the "Naked Fronteir Run". We'd get a group of teen-level characters, strip down, and run through the frontiers. Albion usually left us alone since we were all gray to them, and we learned if you didn't face the patrol when they ran by they wouldn't attack as long as you didn't get too close. We'd try to find level 50 stragglers and pounce on them. Even killed a few which lead to some really funny rage quits and forum posts afterwards. Good times.

Gray360UK
03-28-2017, 08:19 PM

We used to organize the "Naked Fronteir Run". We'd get a group of teen-level characters, strip down, and run through the frontiers. Albion usually left us alone since we were all gray to them, and we learned if you didn't face the patrol when they ran by they wouldn't attack as long as you didn't get too close. We'd try to find level 50 stragglers and pounce on them. Even killed a few which lead to some really funny rage quits and forum posts afterwards. Good times.

Haha, well I don't know if you guys started that trend, but it certainly spread across the servers, because we did that on Prydwen too :D

RenfieldX
03-28-2017, 08:21 PM
The outage this morning was frustrating, but there was no way for the Samurai to lose. Even if the Vikings won every possible territory that they could, and the Samurai lost everything else that they could have to the Knights, they still would have had the most territory at the end of the round. From what I saw when I played, the Samurai pretty much dominated the entire round. There weren't many times that I logged in that they weren't in the lead, so as far as I'm concerned the Samurai deserved the win.

I'm team Viking BTW

atac56
03-28-2017, 08:27 PM
faction war isn't anything to be competitive or upset about. theres literally no incentive. everyone gets free pack(s)

Kaeldian
03-28-2017, 08:31 PM

Hah. My wife played her Skald with my Thane - and she had a revered reputation of being the "suicide Skald". We'd be chasing these groups of Albs or Hibs, and she'd happily use up her Stamina to sprint up to the group we're chasing and stun them with her shouts - forcing the group to stop and deal with her. She'd die every single time, but every single time it gave the Midgard zerg time to catch up and crash into the invaders and destroy them. She didn't seem to care about the realm points - just giggling gleefully as her realm mates did their thing.

Marcrele
03-28-2017, 08:39 PM
Write a song about it.