PDA

View Full Version : Please have Piggyback make the next AC guides

andynaruto10
03-28-2017, 09:58 AM
I love the Piggyback guides so much. Besides the walkthrough, you can find The Story so far, Story Analyses, History vs Story, Artwork which make around 100 pages.
I've seen guides made by PRIMA Games. They suck. So please choose Piggyback for the next AC games. I don't need the walkthrough, and I buy them for the extra content. Those nice artworks, and how it explains the story, especially the modern day. It's like a short novel. Really cool.

Helforsite
03-28-2017, 10:13 AM
I love the Piggyback guides so much. Besides the walkthrough, you can find The Story so far, Story Analyses, History vs Story, Artwork which make around 100 pages.
I've seen guides made by PRIMA Games. They suck. So please choose Piggyback for the next AC games. I don't need the walkthrough, and I buy them for the extra content. Those nice artworks, and how it explains the story, especially the modern day. It's like a short novel. Really cool.

Agreed, Prima guides just arent up to snuff compared to Piggyback, which are just awesome( I have 3 of them).