PDA

View Full Version : Is it not common sense to fight the samurais right now

stickyfingergan
03-28-2017, 07:10 AM
We can't let the samurais win again even though it's gonna happen stop attacking the knights and stop attacking the Vikings can't you see we need to start pushing back the samurais. There's 11 hours left we can win this....
I'm on PS4 in Oklahoma btw

KaidzenMonada
03-28-2017, 07:38 AM
Good Luck!
I will play all these hours for the benfit of Samurai and let the strongest win!

We.the.North
03-28-2017, 07:55 AM
There are 3 problems with the current "War" gameplay :

#1 : People will play the mode they like best or they will play to achieve orders, thus playing all around the map. Viking will fight knights and knight will fight vikings because hey, order = steel = loot !!

#2 : Manually deploying your War Assets doesn't even change the outcome by 1%. The player's impact on that Mini-Game is so small nobody cares anymore.

#3 : The war is clearly rigged. After a War Table update, you'll notice the territories already have a huuuuuuuuuge amount of assets tied to them and no matter if you play 24 hours straight at the end, you wont make an iimpact on the outcome. The whole thing is already decided.

TLDR : This "War" gameplay is actually "noise" for the player. Something utterly useless that doesn't give the player any "fun" or "satisfaction" for contributing. it's a gigantic waste of time disguised as a "feature" ... worst, you can't turn it off.

KaidzenMonada
03-28-2017, 12:19 PM
There are 3 problems with the current "War" gameplay :

#1 : People will play the mode they like best or they will play to achieve orders, thus playing all around the map. Viking will fight knights and knight will fight vikings because hey, order = steel = loot !!

#2 : Manually deploying your War Assets doesn't even change the outcome by 1%. The player's impact on that Mini-Game is so small nobody cares anymore.

#3 : The war is clearly rigged. After a War Table update, you'll notice the territories already have a huuuuuuuuuge amount of assets tied to them and no matter if you play 24 hours straight at the end, you wont make an iimpact on the outcome. The whole thing is already decided.

TLDR : This "War" gameplay is actually "noise" for the player. Something utterly useless that doesn't give the player any "fun" or "satisfaction" for contributing. it's a gigantic waste of time disguised as a "feature" ... worst, you can't turn it off.

#1 When the time comesi only play that modes where i want to put my resources and where they will bring some strategical benefit. Contract? Steel? Who cares? I have 20k steel and i don't know what to do with it. (Mythical outfit acquired and all new weekly contents too)
#2 Quantity of reosources depends on auality of your game. If it's too small than it means you are playing not well. I put all my resources to 1 territory till i got more than 51 % there and i can see the difference after some time. By the way, the other factions are not sleeping too: let's say you put 1k to territory A - same time another player from other faction put 1k there too. so what's the result?
#3 Of course you can't make difference alone. You need all the effort of your faction comrades, and they are not so stupid to put their resources at some useless points. Most of the time all of your comrades will put resources at the same territories.

Althought I don't really understand how this Faction War works, i can say that we - Samurai - were winning all round and we deserved this round's victory. Just look at the Faction War History on the site. We fought all these days by carefully putting our asstes at right places. And your words are just a cry of a lazy guy who thought that he can win at last hours and seeing that Samurai are not going to lessen their attack, start to yell and cry.

Plutonium Bug
03-28-2017, 12:25 PM
Samurai already won. Max territories they can lose is 6 gives them 23 Vikings can max gain 6 giving them 20.
And knight could get equal to 23 but that is not going to happen.
So again samurais win and I think we need to start ganking next round

SilentTakeo
03-28-2017, 12:30 PM
As it stands, the Samurai indeed have earned another victory for this round. Even if the Knights were to gain 6 territories and tie with the Samurai, said Samurai have deployed more War Assets overall (36% to the Knight's 29%), and thus, would attain victory regardless.

It really comes down to the Knights and Vikings scavenging for 2nd place now.

MaTriXMan5on
03-28-2017, 12:31 PM
Just Top Nobushi play for Samurai =)
gg wp ez win againe!

MaTriXMan5on
03-28-2017, 12:32 PM
Just Top Nobushi play for Samurai =)
gg wp ez win againe!

stickyfingergan
03-28-2017, 12:47 PM
#1 When the time comesi only play that modes where i want to put my resources and where they will bring some strategical benefit. Contract? Steel? Who cares? I have 20k steel and i don't know what to do with it. (Mythical outfit acquired and all new weekly contents too)
#2 Quantity of reosources depends on auality of your game. If it's too small than it means you are playing not well. I put all my resources to 1 territory till i got more than 51 % there and i can see the difference after some time. By the way, the other factions are not sleeping too: let's say you put 1k to territory A - same time another player from other faction put 1k there too. so what's the result?
#3 Of course you can't make difference alone. You need all the effort of your faction comrades, and they are not so stupid to put their resources at some useless points. Most of the time all of your comrades will put resources at the same territories.

Althought I don't really understand how this Faction War works, i can say that we - Samurai - were winning all round and we deserved this round's victory. Just look at the Faction War History on the site. We fought all these days by carefully putting our asstes at right places. And your words are just a cry of a lazy guy who thought that he can win at last hours and seeing that Samurai are not going to lessen their attack, start to yell and cry.

You seem like a d!ck lol I wasn't crying or yelling I was just saying that it seems common sense to attack the winning team just like if us Vikings were winning again you would think the same thing lol but go ahead and brag about how much steel you have cuzz I can do the same thing hahaha

MaTriXMan5on
03-28-2017, 12:55 PM
steel? lol who's care?
I have 120k and i don't know what to do with it couz i have ALL for my nobushi...

RatedChaotic
03-28-2017, 05:39 PM

Apparently, you are not aware that you can place assets anywhere not just in the territories of the modes you play. Therefore you can duel and place assets in the 4v4 zone territories. Play the mode you enjoy and place your assets in any territory you wish.

DrExtrem
03-28-2017, 05:53 PM
Impact is minimal?

After each season, the maps change and the changes are effected by the faction war outcome.

While i would love a more sunny ambient and knight emblems, I rather go with snowy, than rainy.

Dear knights. Please support the Vikings, if you hate mire-themed maps.