PDA

View Full Version : Please fix your connection issues

RagnarLothbr778
03-27-2017, 11:34 PM
I love for honor but I am sick of PvP matches dropping 3/4 of the was through the match because of "connection issues." I've check my wifi repeatedly and that's never the problem. I don't care if we never get dedicated servers for the game just make it so I can actually finish a match.

UbiJurassic
03-28-2017, 01:31 AM
Resolving connection issues for the players is our development team's top priority right now. Our most recent patch was a step in the right direction for resolving some of these issues for players, but resolving all of them will take time. We plan to get more of these fixes into the hands of the players as soon as possible.

teksuo1
03-28-2017, 03:42 AM
" I've check my wifi repeatedly and that's never the problem.

wifi -> never the problem
sure :rolleyes:

Udonitron
03-28-2017, 04:48 AM
Resolving connection issues for the players is our development team's top priority right now. Our most recent patch was a step in the right direction for resolving some of these issues for players, but resolving all of them will take time. We plan to get more of these fixes into the hands of the players as soon as possible.

You better provide PROOF to MassiveD because according to him it is not an issue but glad to see the developers acknowledging and making it a top priority to correct this false issue plaguing so many players but really no one because they are all lying and really are raging due to the games difficulty lol.
Joking aside, glad to hear it and I hope the disconnects and balancing issues are corrected very soon!!