PDA

View Full Version : Peer2Peer and Ragequiters.

S.J.Lannister
03-27-2017, 10:27 PM
Peer2peer is the worst solution ever. Today I played For Honor and with good team on my side I faced many Ragequiters on the other side. When a Rage Leader quit whole match goes down.

Ubisoft,

Why won't you make stable sever connection: client-server? Or give 15 minutes penalty for Ragequiters.

Simi_Xiamara_
03-27-2017, 11:10 PM
Peer2peer is the worst solution ever. Today I played For Honor and with good team on my side I faced many Ragequiters on the other side. When a Rage Leader quit whole match goes down.

Ubisoft,

Why won't you make stable sever connection: client-server? Or give 15 minutes penalty for Ragequiters.
I leave all time don't mean it's cuz rage.

If it's not fun I'm not playing simple as that lol giving me a 15min penalty won't do a damn thing. Tho they should make leaving still count as a loss.

cragar212
03-27-2017, 11:52 PM
Well they said they are adding a penalty. Hopefully it will count as a loss as well

UbiJurassic
03-27-2017, 11:56 PM
As cragar212 has already said, we will be implementing a penalty for those that rage quit. Hope to have that out to everyone as soon as it's available.

S.J.Lannister
03-28-2017, 12:50 AM
As cragar212 has already said, we will be implementing a penalty for those that rage quit. Hope to have that out to everyone as soon as it's available.

This is good news :)

AkenoKobayashi
03-28-2017, 02:00 AM
Will you guys be able to detect rage quitters from 18s, 37s, and 39s?

UbiJurassic
03-28-2017, 02:30 AM
Will you guys be able to detect rage quitters from 18s, 37s, and 39s?

I'm afraid I don't quite understand the last part of your question. Could you expand upon that?

OneTrueAlca
03-28-2017, 02:34 AM
There definitely needs severe punishment to ppl who leave / rage quit. its ridiculous.

i suggest -50 steel which is like a full 15min length game which is fair.

dont forget the host can actually force DC Ppl without kicking himself. and it is fairly easy to do without using third party programs, all u need is internet sicne its P2P system.

1vs1 is a gold mine for such exploiters, very easy exp since you can DC the other opponent then replace them as bots.

so if you add punishment be sure not to affect innocents.

im sick of ppl leaving when they have bad matchups or they died

xKrazyFrogx
03-28-2017, 02:39 AM
I never quit for rage quit, but sometime, I got kick for losing connection with server or my real life need me for a minute... How can you make the difference between a rage quitter and someone have a connection issue for the penality.

That was his question I think.

UbiJurassic
03-28-2017, 02:58 AM
I never quit for rage quit, but sometime, I got kick for losing connection with server or my real life need me for a minute... How can you make the difference between a rage quitter and someone have a connection issue for the penality.

That was his question I think.

When a user disconnects, the game data allows us to distinguish a forced disconnect vs.a disruption in connectivity.

teksuo1
03-28-2017, 03:15 AM
When a user disconnects, the game data allows us to distinguish a forced disconnect vs.a disruption in connectivity.

surely someone out there will come with a brilliant scheme to fake it in a convincing way.
it's a pretty bold statement there.. hope you are right.

xmelesiox
03-28-2017, 10:10 AM
Well I never Rage Quit. I've had several matches were its 2v4 - me and the other guy using low prestige jack gear heroes and he abandons me vs 4 Medium to High prestige. I take my beating like a boss.

But the only matches I do leave occassionaly are Duels. I play this game on the side a lot casually while I wait for a Dota match. I tell the people right at the very beginning, "Hey I'm playing another game waiting for a match to find if I have to drop out I apologize." I think it's only ever happened once where I rematched the guy even though my game had already loaded because we ended in a draw so we HAD to go another round. One of the things I like about this game is that I can play it casually unliked Dota where if life happens I'm screwed in game by it. No casual play there you better have the time to do a long match.

A minute penalty is fine because I won't be playing for an hour but a steel penalty like someone suggested isn't a good idea. I know it's for punishing the rage quitters but taking away the casual play of this game kind of sucks.

Marcrele
03-28-2017, 10:16 AM
But not when my baby is crying. Just a thought.

guffffff
03-28-2017, 10:47 AM
I "Ragequit" a lot, but I don't call it "Ragequitting", I call it simply "leaving", usually to find a better game, less lag, more fun etc not sure where "Rage" comes in. The problem, for the last time, is not players leaving, or "Ragequitting" as you like to call it, it's the game not being able to cope sometimes with players leaving. Most of the time it does cope but I have noticed that at the start of nearly every game there is a player that leaves. They may be running ahead of me or actually in a fight and just vanish mid-swing, so odd. But seriously to penalise a player who leaves a game because they are not enjoying it and may have limited time to play and would rather spend that time having an enjoyable experience, you know like thats why they parted with the cash for the game in the first place, and the long time it takes to even find a game lol its nuts, c'mon, fix the disconnect issue and stop blaming the paying customers. You want to see even less players then implement a penalty for "leaving", and call it "Ragequitting" if it makes you feel better. Maybe the rage is in the players left behind.

Robbocroft
03-28-2017, 10:53 AM
What bothers me the most is that once the leader quits the game is unable to recover and crashes.
I'm not sure adding a penality would do much to solve the problem. Maybe people will quit less maybe no. Top one priority should be to guaranteee that the game can be recovered. That part of the software is clearly not working properly

DrinkinMehStella
03-28-2017, 10:55 AM
i like ubi Jurassic, someone actually responds to us, thanks!

OneTrueAlca
03-28-2017, 11:14 AM
I "Ragequit" a lot, but I don't call it "Ragequitting", I call it simply "leaving", usually to find a better game, less lag, more fun etc not sure where "Rage" comes in.d.

Thats still disgusting, there are a ton of ppl like you who abuse that and cause harm to other players. ppl like you who constantly abuse it needs to be punished for sure.

leaving games is actually amazing for ppl who abuse matchmaking, i can constantly ALT + F4 the moment i see bad matchups and just say Fk this im out etc. and then only play on matches where im 108 gear vs 4 lv1 noobs.

Xaviloga
03-28-2017, 11:40 AM
Thats still disgusting, there are a ton of ppl like you who abuse that and cause harm to other players. ppl like you who constantly abuse it needs to be punished for sure.

leaving games is actually amazing for ppl who abuse matchmaking, i can constantly ALT + F4 the moment i see bad matchups and just say Fk this im out etc. and then only play on matches where im 108 gear vs 4 lv1 noobs.

It still disgusting but you ll have to deal with it, at least until Ubisoft do something. When i enter a game and i only fight againts spamers its boring and disgusting, i dont care if i win or i lose, i will not be there 10 min killing ppl doing the same thing all the whole time. I play to have fun, not to win, or not necessarily to win. If i ve to choose between boredom or leave a match, its an easy choice. If i play a duel against a warden and start to vortex then i leave, i dont care if i can win or not.

guffffff
03-28-2017, 11:43 AM

You are missing the point entirely. If the game didn't screw up when a player quits would you be so "disgusted"? If it didnt take sooo long to get back into a game i think we would all be happier. Thats the point, the software needs to be fixed so its not a problem because people should have the right leave a public game that they paid for, its that simple. Any attempt to force a paying customer to endure an experience that they don't want under threat of punishment to patch over inadequecies in the software, and also garner support in the community, is "questionable". What other paid entertainment does this; you go to the cinema and don't like the movie but can't leave because you will be punished? Sound ridiculous? Also, I don't think all disconnects are a result of a player quitting. I have seen players just vanish in the middle of action so not a result of them "Ragequitting", just a random disconnect, the rest of us stay in the game. TBF, i have NOT experienced a lot of disconnects recently but seen lots of players leave and not always doing a resynch, and Ive also seen the host leave and the game continue so the fix is nearly there.

Tillo.
03-28-2017, 08:31 PM

Ehh WRONG!
Maybe penalize rage quitting in ranked modes. With the worst connectivity of all times you should fix that, instead of punishing the few players you have.

Kaeldian
03-28-2017, 08:36 PM
Oh, so basically if a person wants to ragequit, they can just "unplug" to make it look like a connectivity issue eh?

RatedChaotic
03-28-2017, 08:57 PM
I always finish my fights even if I'm not enjoying it. Since I know it will ruin the match for everyone else I refuse to do so. If I'm not enjoying myself with my team or my opponents I'll leave before the next match begins. Not in the middle of it. You know before you hold down the join matchmaking button your gonna get into matches your not going to enjoy. So why make a big deal of it? Take your lickens by the better player accept it and change group after the match.

RatedChaotic
03-28-2017, 09:11 PM
Oh, so basically if a person wants to ragequit, they can just "unplug" to make it look like a connectivity issue eh?

Yep its done in Smite. You get a penalty for leaving. That stops you from joining pvp games for a time. Tho if you unplug your internet you dont. I dont think adding a penalty would help much... maybe slightly. Players will either find a way around it or they will quit anyway.

Having better stability for the players still in the match is the better choice here.

AzureSky.
03-28-2017, 09:24 PM

HELL NO, FIX THE GAME, then penalize rage quiters, i never rage quit yet i have 1/3 game dcs in my belt because of your netcode, fix the netcode then penalize players, you are in a long way to go until that point, the game needs a lot of optimizations in that areas.

Dragoon7272
03-28-2017, 09:25 PM

my man you are so wrong its not even funny, their are people with horrible internet connections that cut out with out a moments notice. how are you going to tell when its a situation like that or say i stand up walk to the side of my PC and yank my internet cable out of my computer?

Edit: i should also mention its not hard to close Uplay to make sure i don't auto log back on after i do it, so if i have to stay offline for 15 minutes to avoid getting punished, its a small price to pay to avoid getting rofl stomped by some revenge using rep 16

atac56
03-28-2017, 09:36 PM
ill be done with this game if quit penalties are implemented before connectivity and gear stats are fixed. regardless of whether or not I quit, get booted, or fail to load into a match I get robbed of xp and loot. that's enough of a penalty especially since I only seem to get kicked from games im winning. furthermore who wants to play against a team of 108s with a team of 1-40's? implementing a quit penalty will be a mistake

RatedChaotic
03-28-2017, 09:37 PM
my man you are so wrong its not even funny, their are people with horrible internet connections that cut out with out a moments notice. how are you going to tell when its a situation like that or say i stand up walk to the side of my PC and yank my internet cable out of my computer?

Edit: i should also mention its not hard to close Uplay to make sure i don't auto log back on after i do it, so if i have to stay offline for 15 minutes to avoid getting punished, its a small price to pay to avoid getting rofl stomped by some revenge using rep 16

I havent seen a game yet that could tell the difference between what you described. I'd like to know how they would do it. Most games you just turn off your device to bypass the penalty. Eso you get penalized either way. Your fault or the games fault your screwed.

We_Wuz_Kongz
03-29-2017, 12:14 AM
Things that need to happen before you being lashing the remaining player base:

1) Connectivity issues need to be resolved first and foremost.
2) You need balance gear so that players don't get pigeon-holed into only playing their main if they want to have any fun in 4v4 game modes.
3) Hopefully ,after you stop the game from hemorrhaging concurrent players, you can add a ranked version of Dominion, Duel and Brawl. Gear stats would be turned off and Feat CD's increased and Feat Passive's effectiveness decreased.
4) Ranked is the only place where leaving would lead to any serious penalties.

UbiJurassic
03-29-2017, 12:27 AM
To be clear, although we are investigating and looking to implement a rage-quit punishment, our top priority is and will remain the issues related to connectivity until they are resolved.

Bob__Gnarly
03-29-2017, 12:29 AM
How can you NOT quit when being in a cheesy match where are like 7 people doing nothing else than environmental kills??

As soon as I am finding myself in such a match, I quit (without actually raging).

So UBI: please address environmental kill spam, it is directly connected to so called rage quits. If you punish quitters, punish env. kill spammers, too.

No one likes getting environmentalled, but it's part of the game and a legit tactic. How about you stop fighting near ledges/spikes? Quitters like you need to be punished, not people that play the game as intended.

To be clear, although we are investigating and looking to implement a rage-quit punishment, our top priority is and will remain the issues related to connectivity until they are resolved.

So to be clear, this is not something that will be implemented soon™ then?

Bob__Gnarly
03-29-2017, 12:37 AM
You reply only states you aren't a good player. It is common sense in a good match not to do environmental kills (=cheesy) or in general not use cheesy tactics.

If I am finding myself in a Kindergarten match, I am leaving. So what?

Actually I hardly ever do environmentals, but if it's done to me, then I say fair play. Because, it's part of the game. What are you going to ask for next? Punishment for using revenge? Punishment for playing a certain class? Come on man...

The problem with you rage quitting because someone is playing a way which you disagree with is there's a good chance that you will spoil the match for everyone else by making them play against a stupid bot instead and also run the risk of just straight up crashing the match for everyone. All because you can't defend against environmentals. GG

Dragoon7272
03-29-2017, 12:59 AM
the problem with enviromental kills is that they can happen outta no where because youre so focused on 1 person another can come up behind you and throw you off a ledge you werent even paying attention to. their needs to be some kind of 1 second save to jump away from it or their needs to be destructable ledges that require a person to be thrown INTO it before they get thrown off.

Bob__Gnarly
03-29-2017, 01:19 AM
It is part of the game, yes, but read again, this time carefully:

$fh = new ForHonor();
$match = $fh->getMatch( FH_DEATHMATCH_DOMINATION );

if( $match->isCheezy() ){

$match->disconnect();
}

Do you see there anything like "if I am not good enough, I quit?" or something like that?
No, if a match is cheezy, I quit. There is a big difference into it.

And environmental kill kindergarten matches ARE cheesy.

Is it that hard to understand?

What am I missing?

You quit because you classify something as cheesy when in fact it's perfectly acceptable and part of the game.

You're basically just like the noobs that rage quit because of revenge, gear score, spam, playing against a perceived OP class, etc, etc... It wouldn't bother me so much if raging quitting didn't ruin the fun for everyone else, which is why this thread was created. To punish players like you.

Gray360UK
03-29-2017, 01:34 AM
And environmental kill kindergarten matches ARE cheesy.

Is it that hard to understand?

Funny how people can justify a behaviour that is actually worse than what caused it. It's okay to be a whiny baby that rage quits and possibly ruins the game for 7 other people, okay to be exactly the kind of person Ubisoft are actively looking to punish, just because someone used a perfectly valid tactic in a game that you can't mentally cope with. Fascinating to see inside the mind of a man-child.

To put it another way, a person using a ledge to kill in a game that allows you to use ledges to kill is doing far less wrong than a person who rage quits out of a game they play despite being fully aware that ledge kills (and about a dozen other environmental kills) are an integral part of that game.

Man up.

Simi_Xiamara_
03-29-2017, 04:27 AM
surely someone out there will come with a brilliant scheme to fake it in a convincing way.
it's a pretty bold statement there.. hope you are right.
Ummmmmm.... unplug your Internet? Lag switch? It's not that hard ._.?

S.J.Lannister
03-29-2017, 07:33 AM
I see only one noob here and this is you. You obviously want these environmental kills because you lack enough skills for a real fight.

However, thanks to people like you, Ubi got one sale less for their season pass.

This is ... a game for God's Sake lol

Environmental kills are the part of the game. You don't like it? Face it.

Would you like 1 hour penalty for environmental kill?

DarthDowty
03-30-2017, 12:15 AM

Agree rage quitting is not a good thing in any game, however I'm guilty of it myself, I always end up against players with god like skills when im just figuring out which end of my sword to hold! One team member even asked me to quit I was that bad in comparison to everyone else!!.

The matchmaking system needs to be improved drastically so that the games are balanced and even, noone enjoys having their *** handed to them repeatedly and if it happens all the time people will continue to rage quit. Make the penalty too harsh and they will just rage quit the game, meaning less population which is bad in the long run.

Ubi have some serious work to resolve all the issues this game has.

The_B0G_
03-30-2017, 01:12 AM

What about people who quit on purpose, because someone in their party got disconnected? When I play with friends about 1 of at least every 7-8 games one of them get disconnected, so they get booted from a game and then I get punished for leaving to play with them? A lot of the time it happens in the first minute of the match, I'm not going to play a full match if I'm on there to play with them with only limited time to play together. How will you account for that?

I think a better way to fix the issue of rage quitting is fixing your matchmaking, having people matched before they even pick a hero is backwards in 4v4 game modes where gear makes a huge difference due to how powerful maxed out revenge is (In my opinion revenge shouldn't even charge at all until you are being 2v1'd). If people weren't getting wrecked in matches due to terrible match ups they wouldn't rage quit as often. I see it all the time where one side has 1 rep one and 3 others not even rep1 one yet, against maxed out 108 geared teams. There are some times when you win against them but if they are as good as you are the have the advantage in every match, especially 2v1's when they are being teamed up on.

AkenoKobayashi
04-01-2017, 01:32 AM
I'm afraid I don't quite understand the last part of your question. Could you expand upon that?

Error code disconnects. Those are my main ones that I get when I play PvP.

Delectable_Sin
04-01-2017, 02:22 AM
So let me get this straight, you're going to implement a punishment system for leavers in a game where 1 in 3 games will result in a crash, where everyone gets dropped? You're going to ban 75% of the player base in the first week...

CoyoteXStarrk
04-01-2017, 02:39 AM

Thats great.

But how will you tell the difference between a rage quitter and someone who lost connection to the host? Or if the host is the one that rage quits and the lobby crashes?

Vingrask
04-01-2017, 04:27 PM
A quitter is a low skill player, period.

A skilled one or a competitive one will try beat every situation, even complaining, and leave after the match if so. Quitter sounds to me like a coward, someone who can't handle not even a videogame do not have another name. And not only here: I saw quitters my entire life playing soccer on streets and on school; riding bicycle nowadays and doing competitive challenges or just playing on console against a friend or family. You can see weak people who give up just because the situation doesn't suit their desires. "The milk is cold, mommyyyy...".

Now, serious, Ubisoft need punish them because isn't fair for the others. Click in "ready" is a deal, nobody obligated you to do that, so in my opinion you have to fullfil what is expected: finish the ****ing match! It is a multiplayer competitive game, nobody said it would be easy.

AgentCelt
04-01-2017, 04:40 PM

What kind of rubbish is this? Why should I get punished for leaving a match when I'm not having fun? Being punished in a ranked game mode is fair enough, but regular game modes? Ubisoft has lost the plot.

Hillbill79
04-01-2017, 04:54 PM
What kind of rubbish is this? Why should I get punished for leaving a match when I'm not having fun? Being punished in a ranked game mode is fair enough, but regular game modes? Ubisoft has lost the plot.

Because its people with that attitude who crash other peoples games... stop feeling so entitled.

Hour ban, 500xp lost and 100 steel fine would be be about right.

They should just remove the quit to world map option, then anyone leaving is force quitting and should suffer

AgentCelt
04-01-2017, 05:07 PM
Because its people with that attitude who crash other peoples games... stop feeling so entitled.

Hour ban, 500xp lost and 100 steel fine would be be about right.

They should just remove the quit to world map option, then anyone leaving is force quitting and should suffer

That's Ubisoft's fault for being selfish and using P2P. If someone has joined a game and they're getting frustrated or bored, they have every right to leave. It's not called being entitled, it's called using common sense.

Hillbill79
04-01-2017, 05:56 PM
That's Ubisoft's fault for being selfish and using P2P. If someone has joined a game and they're getting frustrated or bored, they have every right to leave. It's not called being entitled, it's called using common sense.

Its called being a d I ckhead, its called being an entitled little **** who thinks they should have everything their own way.... Bring on the punishments for said **** wombles

Gray360UK
04-01-2017, 07:27 PM
Its called being a d I ckhead, its called being an entitled little **** who thinks they should have everything their own way.... Bring on the punishments for said **** wombles

I gotta disagree with that and have a couple of pretty valid reasons why.

First, there is a Quit To Main Menu option available at all times. I didn't put that there, neither did AgentCelt. Ubisoft did. Suggesting it must never be used is kinda silly. Second, if you use that option, you get replaced by a BOT. This was also put there, deliberately, by Ubisoft, so that someone quitting has a minimal impact on the game.

So technically, in an ideal world, people could quit all they like and it wouldn't make a lot of difference.

What makes it such a bad thing in the case of For Honor is what AgentCelt said, the absolutely dire P2P system that means there's a 50% chance the whole game will go down if you quit. Under those circumstances, I can understand people having a problem with quitters, and so some of what you say in such a charming way is actually valid too.

There are circumstances when quitting would normally be a reasonable thing to do. Lagging opponents that flip around your screen like Nightcrawler. Your team quitting and leaving you as the last human in a team full of dumb AI robots who don't work as a team. Being farmed by Rep 5 108 gear characters on your new level 1 Kensei due to poor matchmaking. Joining a losing Elimination game in Round 3. You get the idea.

Also lets not forget real life. I don't care what you say but there are times when real life is actually more important that who wins a Skirmish match in For Honor.

This should not be a problem, anymore than me turning a TV show over because I don't like it should be a problem. It would normally effect no one else. In Ubisoft World, turning your TV over would stop everyone in the street watching that show. That doesn't make the guy turning his TV over a villain all of a sudden.

Yarzahn
04-01-2017, 07:45 PM
No one likes getting environmentalled, but it's part of the game and a legit tactic. How about you stop fighting near ledges/spikes? Quitters like you need to be punished, not people that play the game as intended.

You should definitely be mindful of the environment, but it should not provide one hit KOs (or at least very, very, very rarely).

I feel environmental hazards should be restricted to fire damage and wall-staggering. Spikes could be changed to just deal some damage.

Do we even need 5000 ledges in every map? It gets really old really fast and actually impacts gameplay negatively.

But I assume Ubisoft already noticed this and how unpopular "drop" maps are. I'm hoping for better map design for whatever they release next season.

I never ever see anyone vote on overwatch in dominion and thankfully the only time i get that map is when joining a new group. And if I do, on that map I just never set foot in point "C" or if I'm in the mood to play like a *****, I just choose Warlord or Shugoki and camp that point just to troll people pushing them into pits.

Hillbill79
04-01-2017, 07:47 PM
Mate... I'm sick of wasting my own time, because someone got a kicking. Bring on the damn punishments. Make them harsh, and I don't gve a damn for any other reasoning... unless they are willing to pay for my time they have wasted.

I gotta disagree with that and have a couple of pretty valid reasons why.

First, there is a Quit To Main Menu option available at all times. I didn't put that there, neither did AgentCelt. Ubisoft did. Suggesting it must never be used is kinda silly. Second, if you use that option, you get replaced by a BOT. This was also put there, deliberately, by Ubisoft, so that someone quitting has a minimal impact on the game.

So technically, in an ideal world, people could quit all they like and it wouldn't make a lot of difference.

What makes it such a bad thing in the case of For Honor is what AgentCelt said, the absolutely dire P2P system that means there's a 50% chance the whole game will go down if you quit. Under those circumstances, I can understand people having a problem with quitters, and so some of what you say in such a charming way is actually valid too.

There are circumstances when quitting would normally be a reasonable thing to do. Lagging opponents that flip around your screen like Nightcrawler. Your team quitting and leaving you as the last human in a team full of dumb AI robots who don't work as a team. Being farmed by Rep 5 108 gear characters on your new level 1 Kensei due to poor matchmaking. Joining a losing Elimination game in Round 3. You get the idea.

Also lets not forget real life. I don't care what you say but there are times when real life is actually more important that who wins a Skirmish match in For Honor.

This should not be a problem, anymore than me turning a TV show over because I don't like it should be a problem. It would normally effect no one else. In Ubisoft World, turning your TV over would stop everyone in the street watching that show. That doesn't make the guy turning his TV over a villain all of a sudden.

Hillbill79
04-01-2017, 07:49 PM
You should definitely be mindful of the environment, but it should not provide one hit KOs (or at least very, very, very rarely).

I feel environmental hazards should be restricted to fire damage and wall-staggering. Spikes could be changed to just deal some damage.

Do we even need 5000 ledges in every map? It gets really old really fast and actually impacts gameplay negatively.

But I assume Ubisoft already noticed this and how unpopular "drop" maps are. I never ever see anyone vote on overwatch in dominion and thankfully the only time i get that map is when joining a new group. And if I do, on that map I just never set foot in point "C" or if I'm in the mood to play like a *****, I just choose Warlord or Shugoki and camp that point just to troll people pushing them into pits.

EK's are the fastest teacher of how to CGB. If youre getting thrown off ledges a lot in 1v1 situations,.... well, you need to teach those muscles some memory.

J-HovTheKnolls
04-01-2017, 10:45 PM
Yeah cause who wants to keep playing in a game where nothing works like when you can't parry, cancel a GB or just block and defend yourself it's a joke sometimes RQ4life against it.

Bob__Gnarly
04-01-2017, 10:58 PM

I agree, it's partly another failure of Ubi's P2P system. But in saying that, it's still not fun when players leave and bots take their place, if I wanted to play against/with bots, I'd play AI matches. Games don't go for long, I don't see why people can't finish them. I see a lot of players quitting for selfish reasons like to protect their stats or because they just got killed, boo hoo, it's a game, get over it. If RL issues come up, then fair enough. Personally I'd vote for a time penalty, that way people with RL issues don't get penalised, only the rage quitters.

Lantern93
04-05-2017, 07:21 AM
I leave all time don't mean it's cuz rage.

If it's not fun I'm not playing simple as that lol giving me a 15min penalty won't do a damn thing. Tho they should make leaving still count as a loss.

How is the game not fun? and if it is, why are you playing it? its really annoying when your playing a game and your teammates or enemies leave the match, it takes the greatness out the the gameplay, if you're not enjoying your time, find a different gamemode or just don't play. the penalty shows that you should be punished for wasting people's time

CoyoteXStarrk
04-05-2017, 07:30 AM
Quitting because you got beat? Yes I say that is BS

Quitting for legit reasons? Not in my opinion.