PDA

View Full Version : Rating is what we need!

Roketfal
03-27-2017, 01:34 PM
Are we doing to see rating in For Honor in near furute? I thing it is the one of the key thing which ubisoft needs to add to the game. I am plaing from the beta and right now can say that after all quests are completed the game has nothing to do! This wins or lose means nothing and pensonaly I do not have enough motivation to play when it is done.

I know a lot of games where rating are pushing me to play more and more, to climb higher on the list and enjoy this run.

Please make our game better by adding the rating! This will help a lot. Who agrees with me?

Gray360UK
03-27-2017, 01:35 PM
Pretty sure ranked mode is coming. I haven't been paying much attention because it doesn't interest me much, but it's on the way, sure I have read that.

chiller2k3
03-27-2017, 03:26 PM
Ranking is nice, and yes there will be a ranked mode. BUT ubisoft hast to fix a a LOOOTTTTTTTTTTT of stuff first!!

especially: disconnects, cheats, balance

That_guy44
03-27-2017, 03:53 PM
I still can't believe that made a fighting game and did not include leaderboards. Of course there is a tab for "store" though...

massive02
03-27-2017, 04:20 PM
rank mode is on the way. It'll probably be a while though; my guess would be season 3. You can see a glimpse of them working on it in this trailer

https://youtu.be/u_Bg8TXtm6Q