PDA

View Full Version : Sacred Land Achievement

MColucci
03-27-2017, 01:25 PM
I need help to get the achievement Sacred Land on PC. It's wrotten 4 players to start a session, but I think it only starts with 6 players or more.
My username is MatAfCol

strigoi1958
03-27-2017, 03:26 PM
I assume you mean on black flag... it might help if you say you need people to play multiplayer and which game :)

MColucci
03-27-2017, 04:23 PM
Yes, it is on Black Flag... It is an online achievement (multiplayer)... I want people to help me get it... it is the only achiev missing for me

strigoi1958
03-27-2017, 10:30 PM
When I have wanted achievements in other games I look for others who need achievements and work together, I help them, they help me. There are a lot of people who have recently bought AC games in the generous bundles and so there should be people playing now.

As you have the other achievements I'm sure others would like your help to get achievements they do not have.

MColucci
03-28-2017, 12:29 AM
I did this for a month while I was evolving to level 55 in multiplayer... I never found people enough to help.. The only people I met just wanted to play and did not want to know about achievements... I searched in various forums and groups ... this is my last attempt