PDA

View Full Version : input lag

alfey707
03-27-2017, 11:50 AM
Since the last update iv been experiencing a lot of input lag.Im on xb1 and its the same for all 3 of my controllers my internet is fine.I just dont know if its a problem my end or the game !.I just want to know if any one else is having the same problem ?.

DrExtrem
03-27-2017, 11:57 AM
Are you a Part of the alpha-crew?

I get the idea, that the lag is sometimes caused by the xbox updates and not the game. Could be a coincidence though.

But I agree ... overall, the input lag is not constant and messes up my timings. Its not fun.

alfey707
03-27-2017, 01:20 PM
my e mail was on the fritz so i dident get to play at alpha stage but played the beta.ill keep an eye on it iv looked for threads to see if any one else was having troubles but i had no luck.The input lag seams to happen in every game for me but not all the match but mostly times like when they's more than 3 characters on screen and that includes the grunts.Like example "ill press 'A' to doge it won't and i press 'A' again and I'll doge or roll.Some times it will do nothing and im not pressing 'A' quick enough to be a roll".Its the same for attacking and defending.

DrExtrem
03-27-2017, 01:26 PM
Nonono ... not the games alpha.

The xbox insider program. I am part if the alpha-crew - I get almost daily updates for my os.

In this game, input lag is omnipresent. But here you notice it, because of the tight timing windows. Sometimes however, the inputlag is beyond comprehension. You want to perform a light,
-heavy combo but you get nothing, followed by a zone attack. Sometimes, its great - most of the time, you respawn.

alfey707
03-27-2017, 02:47 PM
Thanks ��

Viruletic
03-27-2017, 03:13 PM
I've been experiencing the same thing, my biggest issue has been with dodge heavies, which just cancel the dodges turning into heavies, more often than not getting me killed.