PDA

View Full Version : For a game based on pvp - why are there...

sykout25
03-27-2017, 07:52 AM
Why are there so little stats?

The main screen has personal contribution in round for war assets, which pretty much is meaningless.

The scoreboard has bs stats as well. No kills? Assists? Soldiers killed? Points defended, taken...etc.. But it has takedowns? An ambiguous participation trophy stat if I have ever seen one...

There should be more stats in my opinion.

Viruletic
03-27-2017, 08:24 AM
I'm with you, but I'm more concerned about in game stats. Take downs and boosts? So you ran around the map collecting blue light and hit every person that died at least once.

How about revives? Actual kills? Cmon Ubisoft.

Gray360UK
03-27-2017, 01:21 PM
I don't think it's a Ubisoft thing. Most of the time it seems you have to rely on an external tracker website if you want to see detailed stats for a PvP game these days. There is a For Honor Tracker website.

I'm not a fan of stats. Not sure why everything has to have a number on it to tell if you did well or had fun. Also I think preserving stats like W/L and K/D is the top reason for people quitting when they are losing and also the number one thing people use against others to belittle them. Did you have fun, did you triumph in an epic 1 vs 1 encounter against a skilled opponent, did you revive your team mates at the vital moment and turn a loss into an epic comeback ... you can't put a stat on these moments. I get that some people love their stats though.

chiller2k3
03-27-2017, 03:30 PM
In the main menu you can go to "Social" where you have a match history. There you can see all of your .. .. wait.. .. wait wut? . oh, you can only see the last 4 heroes you have played. Thanks ubi!