PDA

View Full Version : Quick geae question

Viruletic
03-27-2017, 07:35 AM
So I hit prestige 3 and got all Heroic gear. Is this about the highest level I'll get so start upgrading? I have all the stats allocated how I want.

Or should I just wait for prestige 4? Because I haven't gotten anything higher than 13 so far.

xmelesiox
03-27-2017, 07:50 AM
At higher level of Prestige 3 I think is when I saw Gear lvl 14. But also as you gain more prestige you will see higher level gear. My raider just hit Prestige 3 so I spent about 4k steel getting some of gear I wanted but I was fairly unlucky and I'm not spending more steel on it until I get hit the next prestige and even then it will be a lower amount then what I did at Prestige 3. If you got the gear you already want you can just start upgrading it because it may be more cost effective then spending it on scavenging. I got a ton of gear I didn't want with scavenging and it's all luck based at that point.

Viruletic
03-27-2017, 08:16 AM
At higher level of Prestige 3 I think is when I saw Gear lvl 14. But also as you gain more prestige you will see higher level gear. My raider just hit Prestige 3 so I spent about 4k steel getting some of gear I wanted but I was fairly unlucky and I'm not spending more steel on it until I get hit the next prestige and even then it will be a lower amount then what I did at Prestige 3. If you got the gear you already want you can just start upgrading it because it may be more cost effective then spending it on scavenging. I got a ton of gear I didn't want with scavenging and it's all luck based at that point.

Thanks for that response! I just wasn't sure if higher level heroic gear, like say 14+ had less or more state deductions. I guess I'll just stop farming boxes and start upgrading.