PDA

View Full Version : Game progress new ps4

MissDeadlyCombo
03-26-2017, 09:38 PM
Hi! I can't find the answer to this, so I hope someone can answer my question or direct me to where there is a answer :)
I have been playing Ghost recon wildlands on my PS4, and I'm about 80% done, but tomorrow I'm getting a new PS4, so my question is -
will my game progress be transferred to the new PS4 (gonna use my PlayStation ID and my Ubisoft account, which I have played the game on) to the new PlayStation? Or do I have to start all over?

Skinbob4life
03-26-2017, 10:43 PM
Hi! I can't find the answer to this, so I hope someone can answer my question or direct me to where there is a answer :)
I have been playing Ghost recon wildlands on my PS4, and I'm about 80% done, but tomorrow I'm getting a new PS4, so my question is -
will my game progress be transferred to the new PS4 (gonna use my PlayStation ID and my Ubisoft account, which I have played the game on) to the new PlayStation? Or do I have to start all over?

You don't need to start over, I logged in with my account on a friends ps4 and only had to redownload/install the game from psn store and was good to go :)

Zoro
03-27-2017, 12:50 AM
Thank you Skinbob4life for helping on this!

MissDeadlyCombo
03-27-2017, 06:54 PM
You don't need to start over, I logged in with my account on a friends ps4 and only had to redownload/install the game from psn store and was good to go :)

Thank you!!