PDA

View Full Version : Add a block player function

End_My_Life12
03-26-2017, 08:48 AM
Title says it all. I'm sick of playing 4v4 modes with people who want to sit back and let teammates die because of "muh honor". I've been reporting people who do this for griefing, because that's simply all you can call purposefully letting your team die, but that's not enough. I see them on my team again in future games and I just flat out quit, because I'm not going to play with them bringing the team down by refusing to actually work as a team.

Either punish people who play this way, or let me block them.

SangLong524
03-26-2017, 08:51 AM
Title says it all. I'm sick of playing 4v4 modes with people who want to sit back and let teammates die because of "muh honor". I've been reporting people who do this for griefing, because that's simply all you can call purposefully letting your team die, but that's not enough. I see them on my team again in future games and I just flat out quit, because I'm not going to play with them bringing the team down by refusing to actually work as a team.

There may be a few reasons why it is not a good idea to jump in. But i do agree. A block function can help prevent running into Afkers again, or just someone u dont wish to see again.

End_My_Life12
03-26-2017, 09:00 AM
I realize this could lead to people blocking good players who beat them fairly, but at this point I just don't care. People who refuse to help teammates or revive in 4v4 modes are absolutely destroying them, so something needs to be done

Viruletic
03-26-2017, 09:46 AM
I'd prefer my teammate sit back if I'm holding my own, countless times I've been on the verge of victory only to have a teammate knock me out of the way, which ends up either getting me killed or the opponent popping revenge and killing us both.

With revenge gear where it is, it's actually smarter half the time to just attack one at a time.

End_My_Life12
03-26-2017, 10:13 AM
I'd prefer my teammate sit back if I'm holding my own, countless times I've been on the verge of victory only to have a teammate knock me out of the way, which ends up either getting me killed or the opponent popping revenge and killing us both.

With revenge gear where it is, it's actually smarter half the time to just attack one at a time.

I don't mind people not wanting to trigger revenge. What I'm complaining about is people sitting back, watching the enemy I'm fighting get revenge, and don't do a thing to help me during the enemies revenge when they can kill me in two hits. And then they let the enemy execute me, all in the name of being "honorable"

MassiveD.
03-26-2017, 10:36 AM
Loool, you know its funny, majority of players would kick and block cheating no honor scumbags like you, developers please give this game a votekick function so this guy can experience the full blown irony of life, haha

Ontari
03-26-2017, 11:46 AM
This is really terrifying. The ammount of players who don't have balls to play duel or brawl, and they have to prove themselves something by ignoring the teamplay aspect that is needed in 4v4.

How brainless can one be to not help his teammates and just sit back, and then get destroyed?

It is also funny that usually those "honorable" idiots are dying like flies.

There should be some way to punish those noobs.

MassiveD.
03-26-2017, 11:49 AM
This is really terrifying. The ammount of players who don't have balls to play duel or brawl, and they have to prove themselves something by ignoring the teamplay aspect that is needed in 4v4.

How brainless can one be to not help his teammates and just sit back, and then get destroyed?

Yes, punish them by getting good at the game and being able to fight your own battles? How about that

Ontari
03-26-2017, 11:56 AM
I consider myself fairly good. I have 1.95 K/D, 70% of won games. Yet still I think, than in case when I'm almost dead, it's 2 of us versus 1 enemy, my enemy pops revenge, and my idiot teammate just stands, and then gets REKT should be bannable by bullet in back of the head.

DUEL is for 1v1 DUELS.

BRAWL is also considered honorable gamemode. You don't have balls to play without gear? So don't ruin the game for the whole team in TEAMPLAY modes.

MassiveD.
03-26-2017, 12:03 PM
I consider myself fairly good. I have 1.95 K/D, 70% of won games. Yet still I think, than in case when I'm almost dead, it's 2 of us versus 1 enemy, my enemy pops revenge, and my idiot teammate just stands, and then gets REKT should be bannable by bullet in back of the head.

DUEL is for 1v1 DUELS.

BRAWL is also considered honorable gamemode. You don't have balls to play without gear? So don't ruin the game for the whole team in TEAMPLAY modes.

Interesting, I know players with 5 K/D that do not consider themselves any good, I guess that's where the problem realy stems from

Ontari
03-26-2017, 12:05 PM
You can laugh at my K/D no problem, I hope that yours is better ;)

But the fact that this is your only argument in this discussion only proves my point, so thank you sir.

MassiveD.
03-26-2017, 12:12 PM
You can laugh at my K/D no problem, I hope that yours is better ;)

But the fact that this is your only argument in this discussion only proves my point, so thank you sir.

Sorry I do not follow your logic, or more precisely lack of.

People can play in any way they desire, if they want to have honor, and play honorable, whiny scrubs like you have no say in it.

Actually I would even support your wish for a kick button, which would ironicly be used for kicking cheating no-honor scrubs, lol, so yes please Ubisoft, make it so

Ontari
03-26-2017, 12:15 PM
So funny :D

Calling other scrubs, cause they are better than them and just don't like when someone is unable to differentiate between different gamemodes.

Giving himself nickname MassiveD to hide his insecurities.

Crying about cheating when he gets rekt.

Still not giving any arguments.

You made my day :D

P.S. "Honor" is of no use for the dead. I get it that in your virtual reality you have to make up for the things you life in this real reality, but trust me, greatest warriors of history would never sit back relaxed, watching his teammates get killed. As an ex-military I would also never look ildly at my friends in need. This is a sad product of the times we live in - kids with false sense of things, attached to computer screen more than to real life.

MassiveD.
03-26-2017, 12:20 PM
So funny :D

Calling other scrubs, cause they are better than them and just don't like when someone is unable to differentiate between different gamemodes.

Giving himself nickname MassiveD to hide his insecurities.

Crying about cheating when he gets rekt.

Still not giving any arguments.

You made my day :D

MassivD stands for MassiveDynamics, its a reference to a sci-fi show called Fringe, i dont expect you to be old enough to remember it.

I dont cry about cheating, I happily fight 2 on 1 or 4 on 1, I'm a grown man and have no business moaning on forums like a little girl *wink wink*

I've given plenty of arguments which you've still to refute, empty your plate first son then I'll give you some more.

I'm happy I made your day, it's a testament to an old saying that "it doesn't take much to make some people happy", let's see if you have what it takes to figure out the implication there

Ontari
03-26-2017, 12:27 PM
The fact that you just insult people with other stance than yours doesn't show that you're not a little girl.

Arguing about age doesn't prove that you are capable of making any business.

I'm not a native English speaker, so I don't watch American **** shows, sorry. And a minute on google showed me that this show started in 2008, and you use it as a proof of someone's young age? :D C'mon mate... don't be ridiculous.

And you still didn't respond to my argument about fighting someone fed with revenge. Yet you claim that you gave "plenty of arguments" :D Embarass yourself more mate.

"Loool, you know its funny, majority of players would kick and block cheating no honor scumbags like you, developers please give this game a votekick function so this guy can experience the full blown irony of life, haha "

"Yes, punish them by getting good at the game and being able to fight your own battles? How about that "

"Interesting, I know players with 5 K/D that do not consider themselves any good, I guess that's where the problem realy stems from "

These are all of your utterances from the previous page. Please point me your "arguments" viable for this discussion, as I cannot find them.

MassiveD.
03-26-2017, 12:34 PM
The fact that you just insult people with other stance than yours doesn't show that you're not a little girl.

Arguing about age doesn't prove that you are capable of making any business.

I'm not a native English speaker, so I don't watch American **** shows, sorry. And a minute on google showed me that this show started in 2008, and you use it as a proof of someone's young age? :D C'mon mate... don't be ridiculous.

And you still didn't respond to my argument about fighting someone fed with revenge. Yet you claim that you gave "plenty of arguments" :D Embarass yourself more mate.

"Loool, you know its funny, majority of players would kick and block cheating no honor scumbags like you, developers please give this game a votekick function so this guy can experience the full blown irony of life, haha "

"Yes, punish them by getting good at the game and being able to fight your own battles? How about that "

"Interesting, I know players with 5 K/D that do not consider themselves any good, I guess that's where the problem realy stems from "

These are all of your utterances from the previous page. Please point me your "arguments" viable for this discussion, as I cannot find them.

I'm not a native English speaker as well, English is only my 3rd language, and I couldn't be further away from United States even if I wanted to, and honestly by the way you weave your narrative and response to my comments makes me realy consider if 2008 is recent enough for you to actually remember.

First of all, I said I agree that the kick function should exist, but I pointed out how ironic it would be for people with your narrative, as the majority of players in the game respect themselves and their oponents to play by honor rules.

If you play this game for long enough, and you are good enough at it, you soon start to care less for actual kills and care more for having a good fight, even if that means letting the oponent 1v1 your team mate.

So what if he pops revenge? Whats the problem with revenge? I had situations where I was fighting 2 people in revenge mode alone, and came up victorious, but then again, I never realy understood why people moan and cry about revenge in the first place, seems perfectly good mechanic that is not an iWin button like the normies think .

In fact, when I'm fighting someone 1v1 I ask my team mates not to assist, because it makes it harder to actually defeat the person I'm fighting, as a good player can easily win a 2v1 engagemen, he will forever be in revenge mode, exploit the zone parries, and most likely win, so if you really understand the Revenge mechanic and how this game works in general, you would know that it sometimes easier to defeat an oponent 1v1 than it is 2v1

Just like in every one of these moan threads , the same fact is king:

git gud - wont need to cry, it is as simple as that my dude.

Denwor94
03-26-2017, 01:26 PM
I'm not a native English speaker as well, English is only my 3rd language, and I couldn't be further away from United States even if I wanted to, and honestly by the way you weave your narrative and response to my comments makes me realy consider if 2008 is recent enough for you to actually remember.

First of all, I said I agree that the kick function should exist, but I pointed out how ironic it would be for people with your narrative, as the majority of players in the game respect themselves and their oponents to play by honor rules.

If you play this game for long enough, and you are good enough at it, you soon start to care less for actual kills and care more for having a good fight, even if that means letting the oponent 1v1 your team mate.

So what if he pops revenge? Whats the problem with revenge? I had situations where I was fighting 2 people in revenge mode alone, and came up victorious, but then again, I never realy understood why people moan and cry about revenge in the first place, seems perfectly good mechanic that is not an iWin button like the normies think .

In fact, when I'm fighting someone 1v1 I ask my team mates not to assist, because it makes it harder to actually defeat the person I'm fighting, as a good player can easily win a 2v1 engagemen, he will forever be in revenge mode, exploit the zone parries, and most likely win, so if you really understand the Revenge mechanic and how this game works in general, you would know that it sometimes easier to defeat an oponent 1v1 than it is 2v1

Just like in every one of these moan threads , the same fact is king:

git gud - wont need to cry, it is as simple as that my dude.

why do you play 4vs4 modes when duel exist? if you play a 4vs4 mode you are expected to play as a team and help other players, if you wanna play with certain rules go play custom maps instead of ruining games for other people.

standing by when your team needs help should be punishable just like going afk is in most games

Gray360UK
03-26-2017, 01:37 PM
Hilarious thread really. From what I gather, if they ever did add a kick function, half of you would kick anyone who interfered with your 'honourable' duel in a 4 vs 4 mode, and the other half would kick anyone who didn't. You would all spend so much time kicking each other you would end up in empty games ;)

Isn't it nice when people play well together :rolleyes:

Xb1MasterNoctis
03-26-2017, 01:59 PM

There should be a kick option so i can kick my team because you know what I AM THE TEAM. 4v4 unfair 1v4 fair also everyone would block me there people in this game that will not come near me in dom they just run other way so imagen if there was a block player option i'll have no one to kill.

Xb1MasterNoctis
03-26-2017, 02:04 PM

I don't revive people if i need to run across map if i'm going 20 and 0 and have 15 objectives cap my team is 3 and 7 and have capped 5 objectives GTFO i am the damn team.

Icetower
03-26-2017, 02:21 PM
It's funny, I watched every episode of Fringe and never would have thought your name was a show reference. It must be the attitude you portray in your posts that makes me think your name is more of a girth reference.

MassiveD.
03-26-2017, 02:24 PM
It's funny, I watched every episode of Fringe and never would have thought your name was a show reference. It must be the attitude you portray in your posts that makes me think your name is more of a girth reference.

I named my company, and my YouTube brand to be a reference to Massive Dynamics, that's how much I loved that name in particular.

Actually "MassiveD" came to existancce when I was registering an account for Elder Scrolls Online, and the website said "MassiveDynamics" is too long, would you like to use "MassiveD" instead?

And I was like "yes, yes I would" , and been using it ever since, I think it's hilarious.

But hey man, if d*cks is all you can think about, you do you brother, who am I to judge :rolleyes:

Ontari
03-26-2017, 02:32 PM
Your psychological profile just shows that you are a growing up kid who is not really liked by his mates. You post **** just to argue with people, you desperately try to prove them wrong.

Even with this "revenge example" you exhibit severe problems with basic comprehension.

Did I cry about revenge being "op"? No, I just showed the clear example where teamplay is necesary for the victory. When it's a last round of elimination, one player has one bar of HP left while his enemy has way more + he pops up revenge, it is pure idiocy to stand behind and watch. In this way you just allow your team to be defeated. I get the fact that some people have to deal with their real insecurities in the videogames, this is what games are also made for, but why spoiling fun for others?

In game like For Honor competition is the essence of playing. And what is the aim of every competition? Victory. This gives you endorphines and satisfaction. In 4v4 gamemodes there are 3 other players except your big-*** ego. And 2 of them watch the situation mentioned previously. So by standing ildly, when the current fight is basically lost you just piss them off, as everyone wants to win ultimately.

Understand the fact, that adults usually don't have to prove their worth in videogames. If you want to feel better just play modes that are designed for feeling superior (duel and brawl) so you won't spoil the fun for the rest of your team.

MassiveD.
03-26-2017, 02:52 PM
Your psychological profile just shows that you are a growing up kid who is not really liked by his mates. You post **** just to argue with people, you desperately try to prove them wrong.

Even with this "revenge example" you exhibit severe problems with basic comprehension.

Did I cry about revenge being "op"? No, I just showed the clear example where teamplay is necesary for the victory. When it's a last round of elimination, one player has one bar of HP left while his enemy has way more + he pops up revenge, it is pure idiocy to stand behind and watch. In this way you just allow your team to be defeated. I get the fact that some people have to deal with their real insecurities in the videogames, this is what games are also made for, but why spoiling fun for others?

In game like For Honor competition is the essence of playing. And what is the aim of every competition? Victory. This gives you endorphines and satisfaction. In 4v4 gamemodes there are 3 other players except your big-*** ego. And 2 of them watch the situation mentioned previously. So by standing ildly, when the current fight is basically lost you just piss them off, as everyone wants to win ultimately.

Understand the fact, that adults usually don't have to prove their worth in videogames. If you want to feel better just play modes that are designed for feeling superior (duel and brawl) so you won't spoil the fun for the rest of your team.

Sorry I still do not follow any of your poorly constructed logic, first of all it is very clear that you do not understand revenge mechanic in the slightest, alot of the time it will be easier to defeat solo than with a help of the team mate, due to colateral damage, due to how priorities work, accidental pushes, etc, do you even understand that if you push a revenge oponent into your team mate, that will knock your team mate down allowing your oponent to smack with a free heavy?

Champions like conquerors absolutely thrive in a 2v1 situations.

I know I told you before in the form of "git gut", but seriously you should go and train with bots for a very long time in 2v2 before you get the grasp of how mechanics work in this game.

But as I said, please go ahead and ask Ubisoft for a kick button, since the rest of us simply cannot wait untill we get the ability to kick cheating, no honor, 9f'ag nooblords out of our games.

It is absolutely pointless to argue this any further, as mechanics who are obvious to others, simply are way over your head untill you dedicate some time to learn them.

The most ridiculous fact so far here, is that you demand changes made to a game which you haven't yet begun to understand, and that in essance wraps up the entire whiny baby narrative that is so prevalent on these forums

DecoyAssist
03-26-2017, 03:01 PM
Thinking a "block" feature may be of use on the forums too.

Just because you're fighting a war with people, doesn't mean they're going to like you. Or save your life. It's a harsh world. That's why we have Respawn.

Ontari
03-26-2017, 03:03 PM
MassiveD(ebil)

So you're basically saying that it's better to leave your teammate with one bar of HP for the enemy fed up with revenge instead of focusing his attention on you or giving him some heavy slacks.

I'm speechless, there is no point of continuing this nonsense xD

MassiveD.
03-26-2017, 03:03 PM
Thinking a "block" feature may be of use on the forums too..

Man wouldnt that be lovely, all the whiny baby regresive leftists wouldn't need to be bullied by things like logic, and opinions they disagree with, they could just complain about the poopy players who are better than them, and exchange hugs and cuddles, because nothing beats a good 'ol echochamber circle-jerk :rolleyes:

MassiveD.
03-26-2017, 03:06 PM
MassiveD(ebil)

So you're basically saying that it's better to leave your teammate with one bar of HP for the enemy fed up with revenge instead of focusing his attention on you or giving him some heavy slacks.

I'm speechless, there is no point of continuing this nonsense xD

Hey, you speak Russian too, let me guess , ruski-pidaruski? That explains a lot.

I mean your hyperboles are cute and all, but why stop there?

Why don't you just say - "man if your team mate has 1 hp left and is being zerged by 50 orochis in super saiyan 4 mode, and you just stand there watching, you are just the worse and I litteraly cannot even!"

And then expect the rest of us to take your nonsensicle examples seriously?

Like, just git gut already you whiny baby

Ontari
03-26-2017, 03:08 PM
I'm just giving you an example, it's not a hyperbole.

I don't have to git gut, I just have to get better. But it is funny to watch your irritation and impuissance :)

P.S. Check ya mailbox and see you.

RatedChaotic
03-26-2017, 03:29 PM
What happend to the discussion on the thread topic? The last page and a half is nothing but 2 ego statistical manics arguing with each other about each other while not contributing to the topic.

Why dont the two of u just private message each other instead.

Any way to the topic.......I'd be ok with it and would use it in very few situations.

Simi_Xiamara_
03-26-2017, 03:42 PM
You call it honor I call it common sense. Idk about you but 1v2 is pretty damn easy to deal with 1v4 you MIGHT have a chance. Here how I see it once you all gank him. I'll take another point kill few solderis and once you all die cuz of revenge spam I'll go in there 1v1 and kill him faster then your 1v3 gank

MassiveD.
03-26-2017, 03:43 PM
I'm just giving you an example, it's not a hyperbole.

I don't have to git gut, I just have to get better. But it is funny to watch your irritation and impuissance :)

P.S. Check ya mailbox and see you.

An over- exagerated example is the definition of a hyperbole.

You are quite adept at weaving your own narratives, that are completely detached from reality, I guess that's why you assume I'm irritated in any way?

Fascinating.

And about the mailbox, do your parents know you are offering me dates, 9f'ag?

I replied to you asking was if that suppose to intimidate me in any way, shape or form, and why do you think such an encounter would yield civilized results?

MassiveD.
03-26-2017, 03:45 PM
What happend to the discussion on the thread topic? The last page and a half is nothing but 2 ego statistical manics arguing with each other about each other while not contributing to the topic.

Why dont the two of u just private message each other instead.

Any way to the topic.......I'd be ok with it and would use it in very few situations.

Interesting, I honestly feel like I stayed on topic the entire time

DecoyAssist
03-26-2017, 03:45 PM

The current matchmaking system pretty much has it covered. I don't really like all that many people I meet and FH respects that by ensuring I don't meet anybody new online at the moment.

I'd like a favourite allies / enemies tag to better matchmake with good teammates or rivals.

Dry.Fish
03-26-2017, 04:23 PM
There is just too many factors involved for this to be considered griefing and without proof I feel like players are being wrongly accused.

If you're on a mic yelling and cursing at me trying to tell me how to play, I would probably let you die.

End_My_Life12
03-26-2017, 08:04 PM
There is just too many factors involved for this to be considered griefing and without proof I feel like players are being wrongly accused.

If you're on a mic yelling and cursing at me trying to tell me how to play, I would probably let you die.

There are not too many factors involved. If you sit back and watch a teammate die in a TEAM BASED GAME MODE then you are griefing. There is no debating this.

If you want to argue you don't want to give the enemy revenge, you still have no excuse for when the enemy gets revenge and you sit back not helping at all while they have it. If you're playing 4v4 and let your teammates get killed and executed you're griefing, plain and simple.

Simi_Xiamara_
03-26-2017, 09:57 PM
There are not too many factors involved. If you sit back and watch a teammate die in a TEAM BASED GAME MODE then you are griefing. There is no debating this.

If you want to argue you don't want to give the enemy revenge, you still have no excuse for when the enemy gets revenge and you sit back not helping at all while they have it. If you're playing 4v4 and let your teammates get killed and executed you're griefing, plain and simple.

On side note when I'm guarding a point and decide not to help cuz I get more points by letting you die then actually leaving point to go save your sry a$$ is that griefing?

Or if your ******ed enough to attack a 108 player that I'm fighting and your not a shigoki or conq and I decide to run away and let you die cuz you were stupid enough proc his revenge? Shouldn't you be reported for griefing?

End_My_Life12
03-26-2017, 10:52 PM
On side note when I'm guarding a point and decide not to help cuz I get more points by letting you die then actually leaving point to go save your sry a$$ is that griefing?

Or if your ******ed enough to attack a 108 player that I'm fighting and your not a shigoki or conq and I decide to run away and let you die cuz you were stupid enough proc his revenge? Shouldn't you be reported for griefing?

As for your first point, that's completely different and you know it. I'm talking about people standing by and watching you die, if you're across the map sitting on a point of course you aren't expected to save anyone. However if you're standing right there watching you are.

DrExtrem
03-26-2017, 11:02 PM

How often do people try to hit the enemy, while I am between them? Far too often.

It dies not matter, whether you are playing vs. players, vs. AI or in pure botmatches. Players, bots ... they all stagger and interrupt you with deadly timing.

gringojay
03-27-2017, 12:05 AM
Quit yo *****in! play smarter dum dum. it's a team based mode, but the only person responsible for keeping you alive is YOU.... just GIT GUD?

End_My_Life12
03-27-2017, 12:26 AM
Quit yo *****in! play smarter dum dum. it's a team based mode, but the only person responsible for keeping you alive is YOU.... just GIT GUD?

There's no getting good against someone who has both an attack buff and a shield in elimination. And yes, in a team based mode it's your responsibility to help if you can, not just sit back and emoting while someone stacked with buffs is winning the fight against your teammate

gringojay
03-27-2017, 01:28 AM
There's no getting good against someone who has both an attack buff and a shield in elimination. And yes, in a team based mode it's your responsibility to help if you can, not just sit back and emoting while someone stacked with buffs is winning the fight against your teammate
I disagree.