PDA

View Full Version : Positivity/Humor

xmelesiox
03-26-2017, 12:40 AM
So I try to be positive and brings ome humor to every game I play. Whether it's playing my Raider and talking about my Axe. Because you win automatically if you have a giant Axe. When I'm done I podcast, is that right or is it broadcast, the game a little bit. Cheer leading my team mates on. I do similar things in other games I play because I think positivity wins games.

But my question is it just annoying to behave like this in 4v4 Elimination/Dominion? I'm just trying to bring a more positive atmosphere to the game. I get good reactions from it in Dota 2 but I don't get a lot of reaction from in For Honor except the occassional lol or lmao. Very rarely does someone say anything negative and if they do I stop. Can't give you any real example because it's random everytime whether its dropping a firebomb at the end of the match and sayings it a fire celebration or air hump to victory as the raider.

I don't know. The community just seems unresponsive and not friendly.

UbiNoty
03-26-2017, 12:49 AM
Keep bringing the positivity! Personally, I always remember and appreciate a positive teammate much more. And when you're positive, your teammates will more often than not be much more willing to go another around with you again!

Gray360UK
03-26-2017, 01:01 AM
There's definitely something about The Raider and his cheer, I go around cheering at everything. Guess it's the roleplayer in me coming out, but I just think of him as this big thick Viking who loves going around shouting 'Raar! Ha Ha!' at everything and so I do it almost constantly :D

xmelesiox
03-26-2017, 01:03 AM
Yeah as the Raider especially I can't help myself. As my PK I'm not as actively funny. But if IPull out the Raider I'm just, I HAVE AN AXE AND YOU SHALL HEAR ABOUT IT!

XImohtephXX
03-26-2017, 01:24 AM
I understand what you mean. I main LB and for some reason playing him feel like Im a big brother to the little assassins. Ill just stand and cheer-lead them to victory repeatedly smashing my face into my pole axe. Or its always fun hearing a LB spinning in circles sounding like he has soiled his armor.....

Jarl.Felix
03-26-2017, 01:54 AM
Some people ar more realistic, they like to play this game not to imagine things :))

"dropping a firebomb at the end of the match and sayings it a fire celebration or air hump to victory as the raider." ... right... =))

So basicaly you're telling us you're a mascot in matches ..I'll prefer a player

xmelesiox
03-26-2017, 02:03 AM
Some people ar more realistic, they like to play this game not to imagine things :))

"dropping a firebomb at the end of the match and sayings it a fire celebration or air hump to victory as the raider." ... right... =))

So basicaly you're telling us you're a moscat in matches ..I'll prefer a player

Took my a second to realize you meant mascot. I usually end up the highest on the score board so it's not like I don't come to play. Just try to make it more lively and make people laugh. Like on Citadel Gate getting up on that little bridge and telling the team to lure them closer to the edge. Taking the enemy main point because I'm a ninja raider then hiding so they can't find me to take it back (Easier as a PK). I don't know it's entertainment? Boosting points gets boring. So does strraight up fights. Gotta make it interesting. Like as my Raider most games I start with, if the enemy team lacks an Axe, is that we auto-win because we have the Axe. If an enemy team ganks me I'm like, "I'm just a little primitive man with an Axe, Why!?"