PDA

View Full Version : Seriously dev team

LordEythir
03-26-2017, 12:37 AM
**** YOU

Last post , hope has officially gone.

The fact the revenge has not been dealt with properly totally ruins your game and you give NO ****s.
You built revenge no doubt to help casuals deal with getting ganked, but from what I can tell....CASUAL
PLAYERS ARE GONE. You say revenge is "working as intended" well your intentions are ****ed.

To be clear revenge itself is not the problem.
IT IS WHEN IT PROCS!
The parameters that grant revenge mode NEED TO BE TWEAKED.
Nearly every game you will fight people 1v1 and they will pop revenge.
hell they can be 3v you and 2 will pop revenge.... they saved from earlier...

this is utter ********. Nobody should be saving and popping revenge in 1v1's etc.. The requirements need to be much more strict
and wtf is this garbage about hanging on to it for an extended period of time before using it. YOU LITERALLY ARE FOSTERING ABUSE OF THIS SYSTEM.

This game got me more excited then ANY game has in a long time before launch.
Total ****ing let down...im so ****ing glad i didnt pre-order GR-wildlands.

CandleInTheDark
03-26-2017, 03:07 AM
Some pepper to go with that salt?

I mean seriously there are some people that act so entitled and complain if something they have said doesn't get dealt with right this minute. I mean it isn't like they haven't been putting out patches to deal with the connection (which is getting better every patch, I still have issues but not as many) and it isn't like they don't have people posting eight threads a day that heroes need nerfing or complaining that they can't be the strongest at every part of the game. They are working hard, some of it is their own making in that maybe a game could have been pushed back when the beta suggested there were some issues, but the devs are here, they communicate, they take note of what is going on and things do not happen over night.

If you are triggering revenge in one on ones, with no gear buffs, that is entirely on you. I can think of only a handful of times it has happened to me and I mostly play one on one, it happens because you are throwing too many attacks that are dodged or blocked rather than trying to actually out think your opponent. Could it be better overall? Yes it could be, they have said yes it could be and they are looking at it, but there is not going to be a patch every single day.

So really what was the point of this thread? I mean if you are going, go, or are you coming back to see if people try to reason with someone throwing their toys out the pram? People might well be leaving this game because they don't have patience to see the early issues out, I don't play many ubisoft multiplayers, mostly assassin's creed, but I've had good experiences with the Division (until they raised the gear cap right after I got my full set...that was frustrating but eh life's toils sent to test us) and with Steep, I have faith that they will sort things over time and given I am still learning something new every day in my mixups and in challenging myself against my opponents, be they bot or player,I suspect I will be here when they do and that I won't be the only one.

Simi_Xiamara_
03-26-2017, 06:52 AM
Revenge is only a problem if your stupid...STOP GANKING OR GET SOMEONE WHO HAS CC (examples are shigoki conq warden and valk)

I like how revenge mode is hell I'll use it in a 1v1 if I'm against a assassin who dose nothing but zone attack and light spam then dodge away. My opinion revenge is perfect it's the people that are the problem.don't have cc? Then don't gank. Also if your complaining about getting revenge in 1v1 it takes forever get revenge In 1v1 and if you let someone block you enough times to get revenge then your just bad.

Viruletic
03-26-2017, 07:11 AM
If you're talking about duels, it's all you because there's no gear, try not spamming attacks?

As for other game modes, such as elimination which is the only time I expect there to be 1v1, it happens. Just move out of range until it runs out, or go to a teammate.

XImohtephXX
03-26-2017, 07:12 AM
We are happy to see you leave. Im looking forward to the day when the people who feel so wronged and instead of offering anything even closely resembling constructive criticism turn to the forums to throw a tantrum have all left. Can you say you've played a game just like For Honor? No you can not. Because it is unique and as with any unique or different game where boundaries and limits are tested there will always be unexpected oversights and issues. These will be addressed in due time and result in a game with an incredibly dedicated player base who then enjoy a (for the most part) non-toxic and enjoyable atmosphere. A perfect example of another Ubisoft title that experienced this exact same "trial by fire" so to speak is Siege which upon release was frankly buggy and full of exploits but has over time evolved into a one of a kind and near fully realized experience. So as I said before please do leave. So we can hurry on to the evolution and growth of For Honor as a whole where instead of having to take every post with a fist full of salt the devs can see exactly where improvements can be made without near as much concern that it is merely the ranting of someone without the slightest clue of the big picture.

LordEythir
03-26-2017, 04:26 PM
My favorite part about my post was that it actually got you nerds to sit down and devote 10min of your life, typing those long thought out responses. This amuses me, as if you really thought your words would make an impact or cause some bit of hurt.

So let me explain this post a little, since ive read somebody saying some yada yada, about the point of this post.

The reason no hard evidence or examples were offered up is because ive been on the forums since launch, and I
KNOW FOR A FACT these problems have been brought up and discussed in depth by perhaps even some of you.
The issue is revenge PROC. Not that people spam attacks and give it to them, thats bs but that is something dif all together.
What I am refering to specifically is ina 4v4 you round the corner as your buddy dies....there is two of them and 1 of you,
there is no way in hell either one of them should have revenge...whether its saved from before or they use voodoo its not okay.
Most population agrees from what i can gather. REVENGE WAS MADE TO BALANCE THING FOR PEOPLE GETTING GANKED, It makes no
sense when I find myself outnumbered fighting 2 enemies with revenge.

@XlmohtephX im only leaving the forums, sorry kid. I will still stomp all yer nub asses in duel and brawl, maybe elimination.
But dominion is no bueno.

And to all of you defending Ubi like as if i just insulted your mom...shame on you. I spent $100+ monies on this sum***** and many of you did also.....
WE all have problems with the game, problems we have all politely discussed here on the foums...but now more then a month after launch and we get "revenge is working as intended"
The fact that population as dropped so drastically is depressing. Its like working for a company you know is going to FAIL.

So the point of the post was to vent, and I did. And I feel much better, especially after reading all these snowflake replies.

You fanboys have got to learn how to identify detrimental things in the games you love....or you will be left playing these games with like 40 other people worldwide.

WE ALL HAVE TO RIGHT TO *****.

LordEythir
03-26-2017, 04:30 PM
Some pepper to go with that salt?

I mean seriously there are some people that act so entitled and complain if something they have said doesn't get dealt with right this minute. I mean it isn't like they haven't been putting out patches to deal with the connection (which is getting better every patch, I still have issues but not as many) and it isn't like they don't have people posting eight threads a day that heroes need nerfing or complaining that they can't be the strongest at every part of the game. They are working hard, some of it is their own making in that maybe a game could have been pushed back when the beta suggested there were some issues, but the devs are here, they communicate, they take note of what is going on and things do not happen over night.

If you are triggering revenge in one on ones, with no gear buffs, that is entirely on you. I can think of only a handful of times it has happened to me and I mostly play one on one, it happens because you are throwing too many attacks that are dodged or blocked rather than trying to actually out think your opponent. Could it be better overall? Yes it could be, they have said yes it could be and they are looking at it, but there is not going to be a patch every single day.

So really what was the point of this thread? I mean if you are going, go, or are you coming back to see if people try to reason with someone throwing their toys out the pram? People might well be leaving this game because they don't have patience to see the early issues out, I don't play many ubisoft multiplayers, mostly assassin's creed, but I've had good experiences with the Division (until they raised the gear cap right after I got my full set...that was frustrating but eh life's toils sent to test us) and with Steep, I have faith that they will sort things over time and given I am still learning something new every day in my mixups and in challenging myself against my opponents, be they bot or player,I suspect I will be here when they do and that I won't be the only one.

Hey candle bro, mind if i get you UBI ID let's duel . You seem to think i dont know how to play the game, thats why i am having troubles?? You seem to know your ****, talking a big talk.

Sincerity117
03-26-2017, 05:27 PM
Shut up you just suck. Good riddance kick rocks.

LordEythir
03-26-2017, 06:08 PM
Shut up you just suck. Good riddance kick rocks.

yes, yes...im just totally suckieeee...