03-25-2017, 09:35 PM
haha that clip just happened maybe less then an hour ago

but yeah its true sadly its back

THlCC_DADDY
03-25-2017, 09:43 PM
gonna play raider till that's fixed :)

cragar212
03-25-2017, 10:29 PM
Its pretty sad so many fights in the glory tourny are determined by who can exploit the most bugs.

THlCC_DADDY
03-25-2017, 11:12 PM
it's tech yo

cragar212
03-26-2017, 12:19 AM
Haha Raider just won the $250 tourny using it lawl

THlCC_DADDY
03-26-2017, 12:23 AM
well deserved win, good tech use.

Felis_Menari
03-26-2017, 01:04 AM
Haha Raider just won the $250 tourny using it lawl

Why run a tournament with such bugs still present? It boggles my ******* mind.

THlCC_DADDY
03-26-2017, 01:08 AM
it aint a bug, they called it tech yo.

cragar212
03-26-2017, 01:23 AM

Well alot of glitchs can occasionally happen unintentionally. So do you DQ someone if they accidentally use a glitch once? If not it becomes subjective on wether someone is doing it intentionally.

It's really up to Ubi to fix this crap.

THlCC_DADDY
03-26-2017, 01:32 AM
Well alot of glitchs can occasionally happen unintentionally. So do you DQ someone if they accidentally use a glitch once? If not it becomes subjective on wether someone is doing it intentionally.

It's really up to Ubi to fix this crap.

dude that tech cant be reproduced unless the user want to and they allow it in tourney.

Felis_Menari
03-26-2017, 01:57 AM
dude that tech cant be reproduced unless the user want to and they allow it in tourney.

Exactly. The bug in question has to be made use of intentionally in most situations, and absolutely is in a duel.

cragar212
03-26-2017, 02:03 AM

Well just giving the reason given by every tourny admin in the game. I'm not really gonna try debate why every tourny admin believes this is the best way of handling it.

As far as your statement should they only allow bugs which can be done accidentally?

UbiJurassic
03-26-2017, 02:13 AM
It does look off. I'll forward it to the team. If you could, please also report this to our support team (https://support.ubi.com/) and include the video as well. They can investigate the potential issue further.

THlCC_DADDY
03-26-2017, 02:46 AM
Well just giving the reason given by every tourny admin in the game. I'm not really gonna try debate why every tourny admin believes this is the best way of handling it.

As far as your statement should they only allow bugs which can be done accidentally?

they shouldn't allow any kind of bugs that can be reproduced intentionally. I agree it's kind of hard to monitor every bracket but when you're casting the game and the person is obviously abusing it he should be given a warning and then disqualified for it.

Arekonator
03-26-2017, 02:50 AM
It does look off. I'll forward it to the team. If you could, please also report this to our support team (https://support.ubi.com/) and include the video as well. They can investigate the potential issue further.

while you are at it, look at conqueror unlock tech after GB, normaly conq heavy doesnt do enough damage to oneshout you from critical health after gb, but if you unlock and then heavy, it does.

cragar212
03-26-2017, 02:54 AM
The GB feint is really annoying for me :(

THlCC_DADDY
03-26-2017, 03:07 AM
The GB feint is really annoying for me :(

yup that's what it's like at "high level play". Like you said before :

Its pretty sad so many fights in the glory tourny are determined by who can exploit the most bugs.

Udonitron
03-26-2017, 03:35 AM

I cannot believe this game, with all it's spam attack exploiters, is even a consideration for any sort of tournament!?

Dr-KaBoom
03-26-2017, 03:38 AM
Wow people actually making money off of tournaments abusing this stuff? I dunno how these tournaments are raising the prize money but I would be sickened to have donated money towards it to than learn some clown won it by abusing this crap.

CandleInTheDark
03-26-2017, 03:41 AM
From what I have seen in higher level gameplay (not there yet, going by youtube) those spammoves are all possible to dodge and punish, I've seen people do it, I've had the bots manage it when I have played warden and valkyrie in practice, I don't have a main currently but I don't tend to do those more than once a round unless they are spamming attacks at me, mostly because that bores me, it is why I am trying to find a playstyle that I am good at and keeps my interest, and partially because if they aren't spamming them, odds are good they will make me pay for it, again, looking long term for something that doesn't get me into bad habits in low level playbefore increasing .my reputation score.

THlCC_DADDY
03-26-2017, 04:08 AM
Wow people actually making money off of tournaments abusing this stuff? I dunno how these tournaments are raising the prize money but I would be sickened to have donated money towards it to than learn some clown won it by abusing this crap.

Tourney admin called it tech :). On a serious note, since tourney people been abusing every single bugs in them. I too would be disgusted if the money i donated was won by someone abusing a so called "tech".

cragar212
03-26-2017, 04:16 AM
Makes me like guys tru3 ta1ent even more since he refuses to cheat even when vs cheaters

THlCC_DADDY
03-26-2017, 05:02 AM
new tier list:
- Warlord headbutt spam
- PeaceKeeper zoneflicker abuse
- Conquerer shieldbash spam with zoneflicker
- Warden vortex 50/50
- Shugoki charge of oni 50/50
- Raider unlock tech

what a great lineup :)

JeeNiNe
03-26-2017, 06:32 AM
You think shugoki unparriable bug was over? guess again it's BACK. LEGENDARY

http://i.imgur.com/MYQX9sZ.mp4

I cant believe nobody bothered to look at other characters with the same attack, its embarassing

x_Senduko_x
03-26-2017, 09:07 AM
And i guess this "mechanic" just works in Raider or can i do the same **** with the kensei ? Or LB ?

Alchemist..
03-26-2017, 10:18 AM
And i guess this "mechanic" just works in Raider or can i do the same **** with the kensei ? Or LB ?
You can do it with kensei but his zone wont deal so much dmg and its blockabe so basically useless. Raiders using this bc his zone = big dmg. if u follow heavy with zone its like 90 dmg

Madein1987
03-27-2017, 01:51 PM
new tier list:
- Warlord headbutt spam
- PeaceKeeper zoneflicker abuse
- Conquerer shieldbash spam with zoneflicker
- Warden vortex 50/50
- Shugoki charge of oni 50/50
- Raider unlock tech

what a great lineup :)

Shugoki 50/50? C'mon, think outside the box, you can roll away and it will counter the GB, the Charge of Oni AND the running heavy. Also, aside from the start of the fight, you should never allow him enough spacing for shugoki to start the charge of the oni.