PDA

View Full Version : Watching PKs Dominate Tourney

Dr-KaBoom
03-25-2017, 07:58 PM
Watching "top" players all getting owned by PK. None of the top players able to parry any of PKs lights. Such a joke lol.

Burn-The-Sinner
03-25-2017, 08:05 PM
link pls

suboptiml
03-26-2017, 02:21 AM
It's ok. PKs superior speed, maneuverability and damage against all classes are balanced by them sometimes getting tossed off ledges by Raiders in 4v4.

UCFierce
03-26-2017, 01:12 PM
Funny but the recent 1 versus 1 tournaments (3/25) were won by Raiders.
PKs are an important component of the 2 vs 2s; Sypher; Skys; KingRichard for example run either a PK/Shug or PK/Raider combo; BUT I don't see PK becoming a high level tournament staple in single player formats.

Dr-KaBoom
03-26-2017, 04:20 PM
PKs are an important component of the 2 vs 2s; Sypher; Skys; KingRichard for example run either a PK/Shug or PK/Raider combo; BUT I don't see PK becoming a high level tournament staple in single player formats.

What is more funny is that you failed to mention the raider that won used one of the worst exploits to date (unparryable attacks) to win. Nonsense like that shouldn't even be included in the discussion.

LordEythir
03-26-2017, 04:48 PM
What is more funny is that you failed to mention the raider that won used one of the worst exploits to date (unparryable attacks) to win. None sense like that shouldn't even be included in the discussion.

LMAO that was an Epic own and great piece of info to point out.

Here goes fierceMeister spewwing all these facts and opinions on PK and the Meta.....

Then here comes bigben... like ***** alll your thoughts have just been invalidated....

lovin it.

Felis_Menari
03-27-2017, 12:40 AM
What is more funny is that you failed to mention the raider that won used one of the worst exploits to date (unparryable attacks) to win. Nonsense like that shouldn't even be included in the discussion.

Tournaments won by exploitation...that is a new low, at least for me.

Burn-The-Sinner
03-27-2017, 07:03 PM
Guys, where are you watching this? Please, give a link :)

cragar212
03-27-2017, 07:51 PM

Lucas won by exploiting the living **** out of a bug that makes raider god like.

Sypher won a garbage tourny vs an orochi after playing shugoki the whole way and switching on last map to raider when up 2-0 so he could say he won with a raider. Sypher always been a dbag tho

cragar212
03-27-2017, 07:53 PM
Guys, where are you watching this? Please, give a link :)

Just goto twitch and type for honor in search.

secrecy274
03-27-2017, 08:01 PM
Tournaments won by exploitation...that is a new low, at least for me.

Same, sadly many people think they actually are good when they're just abusing bugs.

OneTrueAlca
03-27-2017, 08:05 PM
Just goto twitch and type for honor in search.

these kind of response are so god damn helpful. who would spent hours trying to find a particilar vid anyway, how helpful NOT

UCFierce
03-27-2017, 08:44 PM
LMAO that was an Epic own and great piece of info to point out.

... like ***** alll your thoughts have just been invalidated....

lovin it.

Except for the fact that what I stated was correct in every respect - - -

cragar212
03-27-2017, 08:54 PM
these kind of response are so god damn helpful. who would spent hours trying to find a particilar vid anyway, how helpful NOT

Huh? Hes asking where to watch tournies not for an archived video.

Take your nerd salt elsewhere

Casper5632
03-28-2017, 12:16 AM
I was just in a dominion match where the entire match was held up by the enemy peacekeeper. When I met the peacekeeper all I could ever hope to do was block the attacks coming at me until I missed enough that I died. There is never enough time to hope to parry an attack to make any kind of offensive when they are doing that zone attack / light attack from random directions thing. If you try and roll away to get away from a wall you are going to take a free hit and most likely end up back in that position every time you try and get some distance. Nothing I have as a Lawbringer, or a Warden can hit as fast as a Peacekeepers light attacks, so this issue needs to be addressed, because its ruining games for me.