PDA

View Full Version : Brawler event, no crate.

Adananthony
03-25-2017, 06:56 PM
Hey everyone, just curious if all those who participated in the brawler event also received a scavenger crate?
I did not get one, possibly b/c I already have 1 saved. Can you only carry one crate at a time?

The whole event I only saw the 2000 steel as a reward but reading the post on the forums about the event said steel and a crate.

Tl;Dr
Did not get a crate, is it because you can only carry 1 at a time?

vinzthestampede
03-25-2017, 07:01 PM
I participated... with 2 different characters, in 2 different days... no crates. I had zero before, I have zero still

xRocketfishx
03-25-2017, 07:24 PM
I'm pretty sure nobody got a crate and yes it was stated 2000 steel and crate in Fredex post. As for carrying crates, not sure if there is a limit. If you complete the story mode and get all breakables you get well over 5 crates just through that

Adananthony
03-25-2017, 07:37 PM
Awesome! Thanks for the confirmation guys:)
Once again, Ubi drops the ball on promises haha, cheers!

Gray360UK
03-25-2017, 08:26 PM
Just for info, you can have as many crates at once as you like, I once had 5 :)

psyminion
03-25-2017, 08:36 PM
I too only got the 2000 steel and not the crate as well, as was posted here.

*sad panda*

UbiNoty
03-25-2017, 11:49 PM
Hi all, I'm not too clear if the community order rewards are meant to be delivered after the end of the event (sunday), or if it was supposed to be given out with the completion of the order.
I will make an inquiry to the team and see if I can find some answers. In the meantime, I'd wait until the end of the event to see if your crates come in.
If you still haven't received your crates after the event has ended, please contact me or support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) and we will work to take care of it.
Cheers! and good work completing the order!